e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Add Samantha's optional bush and Kate chubby/slim options and the number becomes even greater.
21,792,406,506,250 once the impossible combinations (Lisa+Debbie, Meemaw+Betty, Kiara+Eileen, etc.) have been removed.
Nothing but all-hands-on-deck (dick?) orgies then, got it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Add Samantha's optional bush and Kate chubby/slim options and the number becomes even greater.
21,792,406,506,250 once the impossible combinations (Lisa+Debbie, Meemaw+Betty, Kiara+Eileen, etc.) have been removed.
The biggest group sex are some twentythreesome combinations (they won't happen)
What the fuck do you mean "impossible combinations"!!! SHAME ON YOU!!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What the fuck do you mean "impossible combinations"!!! SHAME ON YOU!!
I know you are joking (or not :ROFLMAO:), but having 21 billion (trillion for our American friends) combinations, I'd rather do a Meemaw+Martha that can be played by all players than a Meemaw+Norah that can be only played by the players who play the patched version. I won't do all the possible combinations, so having to choose which one (trillion) to remove, the first ones removed are the ones playable only by a part of the community.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know you are joking (or not :ROFLMAO:), but having 21 billion (trillion for our American friends) combinations, I'd rather do a Meemaw+Martha that can be played by all players than a Meemaw+Norah that can be only played by the players who play the patched version. I won't do all the possible combinations, so having to choose which one (trillion) to remove, the first ones removed are the ones playable only by a part of the community.
I was more upset by no Meemaw+Betty ;) But I'll take anything with Martha of course :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
meanie :LOL: but i guess HP deserves it :rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.14 Release Schedule after the survey (Second update)

I write this post so the release date for the different tiers gets organized in a single place.
  • Meemaw's Joy / Martha's Savior: December 8th
  • Norah's Favorite: Officially December 12th. Updated and released on December 11th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Thanks, guys in Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior. Not a vote against it.
  • Emma's Own: Officially December 15th. Updated and released on December 13th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity.
  • Daphne's Teacher: Officially December 18th. It has already been updated to December 16th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 15th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: Officially December 21st. It has already been updated to December 19th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 17th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Scarlet's First Love: Officially December 24th. It has already been updated to December 22nd thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 19th depending on the previous Tiers.
  • Free Players: Officially December 27th. It has already been updated to December 25th thanks to the upper Tiers' generosity. Can get updated to December 21st depending on the previous Tiers.
One more tier accepting and you will have it on Christmas Eve!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yes. For us the Progression is in the long scale, or the base 3. Our scale is: thousand, million, thousand million, billion, thousand billion, trillion, or 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 ....

The USA decided that they wanted to skip some steps (making the numbers look bigger). Your scale is: thousand, million, billion, trillion, or, 3, 6, 9, 12...

This causes so many misunderstandings that it is ridiculous... we have to do mental calculations every time, but we already have to do them to talk to them about weight, length, distance, temperature and so on... even the bloody date...

The best way is to pretend they are right while speaking to them, and turn around shrug and do it correctly.

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes. For us the Progression is in the long scale, or the base 3. Our scale is: thousand, million, thousand million, billion, thousand billion, trillion, or 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 ....

The USA decided that they wanted to skip some steps (making the numbers look bigger). Your scale is: thousand, million, billion, trillion, or, 3, 6, 9, 12...

This causes so many misunderstandings that it is ridiculous... we have to do mental calculations every time, but we already have to do them to talk to them about weight, length, distance, temperature and so on... even the bloody date...

The best way is to pretend they are right while speaking to them, and turn around shrug and do it correctly.

Peace :(
I've honestly never even heard a hint of this ... and I've heard of the Kelvin scale ...

Also, look bigger to whom? Anything over 100 million is pretty incomprehensible to most people.

And does that mean you don't have GB and TB drives, you have TMB and GB Drives? (no idea what would be between megabyte and gigabyte ...)*?

Woaaaahh Wayne's World.gif

(*Ignore this, I looked it up)

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
The biggest group sex are some twentythreesome combinations (they won't happen)
In this case, it will be God's work.
I only have one wish for multiplayer sports: MILF group (Sara, Noah, Samantha and Kiara)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've honestly never even heard a hint of this ... and I've heard of the Kelvin scale ...

Also, look bigger to whom? Anything over 100 million is pretty incomprehensible to most people.

And does that mean you don't have GB and TB drives, you have TMB and GB Drives? (no idea what would be between megabyte and gigabyte ...)*?

View attachment 3169267

(*Ignore this, I looked it up)
I really don't think it was an American thing, but how language evolves when new realities (big numbers) appear
1702461578741.png
The French are to blame!
1702461831017.png
Although they moved to the side of light and the Brits to the dark side :D

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
In the end there is a mod in the Post, now Tropecita you will no longer have problems uploading the game in the scheduled times? At least now you will be more relaxed about this issue since last year the December 25 update came out on New Year's Day. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Now don't be bad since there are two more eyes and they can ban you and in advance Merry Christmas I don't think we'll see each other until next year for work ;)
But sometimes I have time to read some posts, do not change this post since the good humor here is very good :cool:

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the end there is a mod in the Post, now Tropecita you will no longer have problems uploading the game in the scheduled times? At least now you will be more relaxed about this issue since last year the December 25 update came out on New Year's Day. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Now don't be bad since there are two more eyes and they can ban you and in advance Merry Christmas I don't think we'll see each other until next year for work ;)
But sometimes I have time to read some posts, do not change this post since the good humor here is very good :cool:
Hi! long not read how are you ?
Edit: by the way anyone had contact with Dragon59 ?

Reactions: myukimo and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes