FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the phrase is very interesting. No, to my knowledge, it doesn't exist in Portuguese, although, there are some similarities to things like "Tenho o coração cheínho" (I have my heart completely full) That could be used to say just about the same.
So, while I don't see a direct translation, as far as the intention goes, it can be quite Iberian. We do put a lot of emphasis on the size and fullness of hearts when speaking of Love. Our love poetry is shock full of it.

I disagree with your "My heart fell in love with you despite myself", I think that is very contentious and the meaning is much more intimist and personal. Something like "I filled my heart with love until there was no more space". It isn't a lament, it is a statement of complete satisfaction. Like you could say of your stomach after a particularly filling meal.

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, the phrase is very interesting. No, to my knowledge, it doesn't exist in Portuguese, although, there are some similarities to things like "Tenho o coração cheínho" (I have my heart completely full) That could be used to say just about the same.
So, while I don't see a direct translation, as far as the intention goes, it can be quite Iberian. We do put a lot of emphasis on the size and fullness of hearts when speaking of Love. Our love poetry is shock full of it.

I disagree with your "My heart fell in love with you despite myself", I think that is very contentious and the meaning is much more intimist and personal. Something like "I filled my heart with love until there was no more space". It isn't a lament, it is a statement of complete satisfaction. Like you could say of your stomach after a particularly filling meal.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes, it's her version of swearing. She and the MC talked about that previously (in chapter 10)

That scene's handholding tried to go beyond lewd, into the connection territory. :love: . If you choose one of the first two choices about where to cum and then the first choice about what to do with it, that connection between them shows up even more.
I read about the handholding lewdness but didn't know it already become a meme.

In Spanish, she says "Me enamoré hasta las trancas" (I fell in love up to my legs, not a great translation). That sentence means, according to Cambridge dictionary this:
1702635802182.png
She didn't want to fall in love, but was happy to do it and enjoyed the ride.
Remember Saira uses British idioms and spelling (realized/realised).

Simone, in Spanish, says "Mielda" (shit is Mierda in Spanish, so Mielda is used by boys to avoid being scolded for saying bad words.)

I don't get the "I really didn't think there would be a farm connection between My Dorm and Grandma's House ..."

Yes, there are some Baywatch references: In a previous conversation with Martha at the pool the MC says

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would translate that as "I fell head over heels in love with you" , which is the concept here , falling deep in love. It was imposible for me to make a reverse translation. "Me enamore para el regocigo de mi corazon" is the best I came up with (had here some femenine help although)
Yeah, the "head over heels" is the usual sentence, but having Saira talking in British English, and having a British idiom that means "almost" the same but gives an extra meaning (I enjoyed being in love with you) made me use that one. In the whole update, I only had the chance to use distinguishable British English thrice (realized/realised, pillock, and this one) in 104 Saira sentences, so I wouldn't pass on one of the three.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
TropecitaGames ; funny thing is that none of our British friends did say a word :ROFLMAO: or comented on it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just didn't see the point...and yes there are issues with it.

Any dev wants to send me anything that is supposed to be in 'English' (note...English...Great Britain (British) consists of three fucking different countries with different slang/phrases/ways of saying things)....then please feel free and I'll rephrase everything for you to how someone from here actually speaks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; funny thing is that none of our British friends did say a word :ROFLMAO: or comented on it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fun thing is that the native proofreaders are both Americans and marked the "realised" word as a mistake. (And my Grammarly software is looking at me angrily every time I use it). I guess for our British it's something normal, so they don't see it as a mistake.

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
I just started, and so far, character designs seem great and story seems decent, but I have to say, if I were in Marks position, coming home like that, and Emma greeted me in that way, I would be full on defensive, and not bother with her until she apologised. Basically, just that sort of response really does my head in, when it is not the fault of the person in the slightest

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just started, and so far, character designs seem great and story seems decent, but I have to say, if I were in Marks position, coming home like that, and Emma greeted me in that way, I would be full on defensive, and not bother with her until she apologised. Basically, just that sort of response really does my head in, when it is not the fault of the person in the slightest
The MC knows his sister: Short fuse and fast burn. That's why he has the option to chat about it. If you choose not to, she will apologize the next morning, her burning fuel already spent. As you will discover, she usually needs time to think things through before acting. The problem is that she doesn't usually take that time.
For me, she's one of the funniest characters to write about.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes