FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The MC knows his sister: Short fuse and fast burn. That's why he has the option to chat about it. If you choose not to, she will apologize the next morning, her burning fuel already spent. As you will discover, she usually needs time to think things through before acting. The problem is that she doesn't usually take that time.
For me, she's one of the funniest characters to write about.
One of my sisters is like that. After the initial explosion (and really not long after) she plays it as her being calm and thoughtful and if we fell into the trap of getting worked up because of her, you are the one being judged. It no longer works on me, but it was awful growing up. Now I laugh at her explosions and make fun of her for hours when she tries to pass as calm and collected... Turnabout is fair game. My other sister pokes fun at everyone, she NEVER gets mad (well she does, but it takes a monumental amount of crap to get her to raise an eyebrow) damn she knows ALL my buttons... LOL

<-------------->

This is not related, but made me think of this: People in these forums (again not really directed to anyone here) seem to be hellbent into trying to find ways to get mad at characters. For whatever reason... because they did this, because they didn't, because they looked like this, because they don't... Sometimes it seems they aren't playing a game with LOVE interests, but with HATE interests. Like they are specifically looking for something to HATE. Sometimes this bothers me, not because they are hating something I like, but because they are liking to hate. I may be something of a freak, but hating something or someone, stresses me, bothers me, can even depress me, it is NOT something I do for fun... it actually kills my fun.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.14 has been leaked. I'm in family time right now and can't update the OP. Here are the download links, so this is a temporary post.

Enjoy.

PC Full Quality:

PC Compressed:

Mac Full Quality

Mac Compressed

Android

Android Pre-Patched

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
v.0.14 has been leaked. I'm in family time right now and can't update the OP. Here are the download links, so this is a temporary post.

Enjoy.

PC Full Quality:

Pixeldrain

Mega

PC Compressed:

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Full Quality

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Compressed

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android Pre-Patched

Pixeldrain

Mega
I'll consider this an early Christmas present.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Enjoy.

PC Full Quality:

Pixeldrain

Mega

PC Compressed:

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Full Quality

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Compressed

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android Pre-Patched

Pixeldrain

Mega
Someone couldn't wait a little? That's a pity...:cry:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Enjoy.

PC Full Quality:

Pixeldrain

Mega

PC Compressed:

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Full Quality

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Compressed

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android Pre-Patched

Pixeldrain

Mega
Shame it was leaked but I'll treat it as an early Christmas present.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.14.2 P2 Ch.2] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.13.X P2 Ch.1 -> v0.14.2 P2 Ch.2 [837 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sep 3, 2020

Enjoy.

PC Full Quality:

Pixeldrain

Mega

PC Compressed:

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Full Quality

Pixeldrain

Mega

Mac Compressed

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android

Pixeldrain

Mega

Android Pre-Patched

Pixeldrain

Mega
so I'm assuming I should skip this one

anyway I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and to all are brothers:D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dammit ... all these hot ass babes :love:... it so tempting ... its like ... well eating a bag of your favorite chips .. you can't eat just one chip ..... or just having 1 single can of beer ... are you fucking kidding me :LOL:.....
well you know what .. fuck it if i die .. at least i'll have one big ass fucking smile on my face :D... and tell the doctor .. not to cut it off for any of the babes wanting it for prosperity :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sorry that it was leaked early, I'm sure everyone was waiting patiently for their tiers release day. Hope the family time wasn't ruined.
Thanks, the family time was fine. Dinner was delayed for some time while I posted the links, but no problem with it. I have a very empathic wife.

so I'm assuming I should skip this one

anyway I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and to all are brothers:D
Nope, you shouldn't
Merry Christmas.

I know its a page back and the convo has moved on.. but reading this and the other posts.. Really?.. They are American? We sure? - cause aside from Saira's different use specifically due to the person she is, since I know the point was to make this a kind of view from US side.. there is some wording and phrasing I get caught up on sometimes as not being US "themed" - I just reword it in my head, and aside from the "realized" vs "realised" .. dont get me started on that ;). It has certainly improved since the start of the game, and I havnt gone back to start over as I know some things were fixed way after the fact. I guess point is.. i dont care what any "program or spell check" says sometimes.. some things are just fine they way they are the "American" way - and there are many things that spell checks and grammar check programs still mark wrong, that people use EVERY DAY (and im not even getting to the generation after generation deteriation). Anyway.. not trying to rip on anything, just thoughts.
And no, Im not saying I could do any better (and yes i dont use apostrophies most the time in quick-type, no spell check shut up), I dont even think I have the bandwidth right now to contribute like that even if it was needed, I guess if anything just saying "Step up your game proof-readers, just a smidge!" :)
Yes, they are American, but the original material is mine, and I've only been in the US for 3 days :D
At the start, I didn't have a native proofreader. Then someone volunteered and quit after proofreading two chapters.
Then I was some time without proofreaders pre-publication and corrected the script with the reported typos.
Since some time ago, there have been two American proofreaders pre-release. In the last update, they caught around 200 corrections in 26,000+ words.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, the family time was fine. Dinner was delayed for some time while I posted the links, but no problem with it. I have a very empathic wife.

Nope, you shouldn't
Merry Christmas.

Yes, they are American, but the original material is mine, and I've only been in the US for 3 days :D
At the start, I didn't have a native proofreader. Then someone volunteered and quit after proofreading two chapters.
Then I was some time without proofreaders pre-publication and corrected the script with the reported typos.
Since some time ago, there have been two American proofreaders pre-release. In the last update, they caught around 200 corrections in 26,000+ words.
are you sure you don't want me to skip this one

okay if you say so I'll download it

thank you very much brother

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes