Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So should I try a monogamous relationship with each women? I assume it'll be a quick playthrough in some cases. Kind of curious what the differences would be (a unsuspicious Betty for some of them).
Not many changes other than small details like an unsuspicious Betty or a not-angry Simone (at the start of this update). The monogamous routes are there, but the game is the same except for small different scenes.
An example from the last update:
We know there has been an issue in the pool where Simone works.
If you are with Samantha (monogamous or not, regardless if you are with Simone or not), you will get caught by Simone. She gets angry. In v.0.14 the scene changes depending on if you are with Simone or not.
If you aren't with Samantha and are on the celibacy path or in a route (monogamous or not) that doesn't include Simone, you go home shortly after looking at Young Samantha's picture. No news about Simone.
If you aren't with Samantha but you are with Simone (monogamous or not), you go home at the same time but find Simone at the landing (the issue at the pool happens then too) and you get caught by Samantha, who doesn't have any reason to get angry because you are not dating her.
In the current update, v.0.14, Simone and Samantha's attitudes change in the beach scene depending on those three (four) scenes. And that can affect other characters' stories.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What happened to the walkthrough mod? It get abandoned or something?
There was never a walkthrough mod. It was integrated natively by me since the first release. It continues there, you can activate it on the Settings screen
1702773252601.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why is the Idea of Christmas in Summer sooo strange ? for me it happens every Year ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Loving the Update so far !

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why is the Idea of Christmas in Summer sooo strange ? for me it happens every Year ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Loving the Update so far !
Because we northerners have been sold the idea of snow at Christmas, not sand. :ROFLMAO:
I haven't seen snow at Christmas in all my life, except in movies. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Because we northerners have been sold the idea of snow at Christmas, not sand. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, don't let me get started, as I moved definitly over here December 2008, My Mother send me Pictures of 20 cm snow in North Rhine-Westphalia :mad:; I remember I traveled around the 13th and there was no snow, 8 days later snowstorm!
even as I lived in Munich that was seldom we had to go to the Alps to have "White Christmas"

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Well, with the way climate change is going that will be everyone's experience during Christmas in the future. No more snow for all... yay! Equality... :eek: /s

Good thing you and your game are here to keep our spirits up.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, don't let me get started, as I moved definitly over here December 2008, My Mother send me Pictures of 20 cm snow in North Rhine-Westphalia :mad:; I remember I traveled around the 13th and there was no snow, 8 days later snowstorm!
even as I lived in Munich that was seldom we had to go to the Alps to have "White Christmas"
Just be glad you don't have this...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Whether I was in Germany, Greece or Italy I always had a lot of snow at Christmas:):D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I know its a page back and the convo has moved on.. but reading this and the other posts.. Really?.. They are American? We sure? - cause aside from Saira's different use specifically due to the person she is, since I know the point was to make this a kind of view from US side.. there is some wording and phrasing I get caught up on sometimes as not being US "themed" - I just reword it in my head, and aside from the "realized" vs "realised" .. dont get me started on that ;). It has certainly improved since the start of the game, and I havnt gone back to start over as I know some things were fixed way after the fact. I guess point is.. i dont care what any "program or spell check" says sometimes.. some things are just fine they way they are the "American" way - and there are many things that spell checks and grammar check programs still mark wrong, that people use EVERY DAY (and im not even getting to the generation after generation deteriation). Anyway.. not trying to rip on anything, just thoughts.
And no, Im not saying I could do any better (and yes i dont use apostrophies most the time in quick-type, no spell check shut up), I dont even think I have the bandwidth right now to contribute like that even if it was needed, I guess if anything just saying "Step up your game proof-readers, just a smidge!" :)
Grammar check programs are absolute crap. They don't take into account the context of what's being written and are based on the most simplified construction - to say it's 3rd grade level would be an insult to my 3rd grade self. ;)

Professional writings (scientific, financial, legal, etc.) are much more complex (sometimes even compound-complex) and grammar programs are written by coders. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: coretex and Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
dammit ... all these hot ass babes :love:... it so tempting ... its like ... well eating a bag of your favorite chips .. you can't eat just one chip ..... or just having 1 single can of beer ... are you fucking kidding me :LOL:.....
well you know what .. fuck it if i die .. at least i'll have one big ass fucking smile on my face :D... and tell the doctor .. not to cut it off for any of the babes wanting it for prosperity :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p
Betyoucanteat.jpg

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes