ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Because we northerners have been sold the idea of snow at Christmas, not sand. :ROFLMAO:
I haven't seen snow at Christmas in all my life, except in movies. :ROFLMAO:
I did while living in Missouri for a few years and once or twice in North Texas as a teenager. We came close to it in the Houston area a few years back - very, very rare. Happened on the Texas coast once - snow and sand at the same time on Galveston beach. ;)

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames for some reason in my game there's line (Especially that you believe you are mother and daughter) even though i have the patch installed. In parts of latest update that is.
Check that, in the main menu/settings/save screen, it shows Family and not Clones
1702779284277.png
The patch enables that button but doesn't change it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Probably my favorite George Carlin line ...
Whether I was in Germany, Greece or Italy I always had a lot of snow at Christmas:):D
My only White Christmas was when I was in Germany for a couple winters ... not much snow on the California central coast ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
also ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limitations ͒ )*
͒ This variation is a mock-protest against not being able to put entire sentences, links, and other such things in a simple click reaction.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm 34 and my back hurts... :cry:
Du gellt , wenn's dir Kreuz weh tuat, dann mus't vlei sho mit dem "Fensterln" aufhören das d' eimal bescheid weisst, mein I! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: / why you, if your back hurts then maybe you should stop "Fensterln" (visiting hot Girls to inaprpiate times accesint their bedroom via a ladder) only that you know I mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-0.14.2P2CH2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
There are some choices not showing for Erika in the Profiles.

Here's a fix for that:
More mirrors in the mod thread.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes