Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
WOU WOU what the fuck. It wasn't a very good idea to bring THE Eric into the game. Now Dev went so far below the bar that he went 10 meters underground.
Have you finished Part 1? Some people are happy with how it was handled.
And it's not THE Eric. It's a guy named Eric who, coincidentally, looks like THE one you are referring to.
SPOILER: Harrison Ford acted in different roles in his career. Indiana Jones and Han Solo have the same face. They aren't the same character.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just finished the previous version while waiting for the download to finish, but at the point when that turd came up, I pressed CTRL and finished the update with that. I've never hated any character as much as Makani. It raises the same anger in me as NTR itself. I can't stand it at all, so every time that shit comes up in a game, I have two options: either delete the game or hold down the CTRL button and hope that shit goes away.
That's a great display of... maturity.

Peace :(

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Someone should really make a Harem Game with a first person point of view of the MC so that nobody sees his Face or Body and at the End of the Game in the last Update reveal that the MC uses the Eric Model so everybody played the scary scary Eric for a whole Game. The Chaos would be glorious. :KEK: :KEK:
hahahaha.gif

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Awesome update Trop, the start of the update and the consequent resolution to the situation were lovely! And then the massage session definitely got the dark knight to rise, although I'm still quite sad the same session wouldn't be possible with the chocolate girls. Coming out of the bushes was definitely the high point of this update for me, now I'm wondering how we'll get to , uh, "calm down" Meemaw hehehe. BTW, I'd like to request for a new version of Truth N Dare with the entire family next update, with the rules being added by the MILFs women this time :BootyTime:

RiamMar the profile pages are quite nice with key vars in the them and the kind of unlockable pics for each girls - initially, got me confused a bit there, thinking I missed a lot of content until I started playing this update and saw some pics getting unlocked, heh! Nice work mate, cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's a great display of... maturity.
I hope that's sarcasm...
I can understand not liking NTR... I hate it too...
Getting triggered by a DAZ model is childish as fuck though...

Someone should really make a Harem Game with a first person point of view of the MC so that nobody sees his Face or Body and at the End of the Game in the last Update reveal that the MC uses the Eric Model so everybody played the scary scary Eric for a whole Game. The Chaos would be glorious. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 3181337
Pretty sure that has already happened... :KEK:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Folks, I've seen snow 4 times. 2 of them I had to go look for it on a mountain. One it came to me. The last one it caught me on the road to Madrid.

None of them on Xmas. IMHO it was 4 times too much. I detest cold with a passion. My ideas of Xmas are the Summer ones of my childhood in Angola.

Peace :D

P.S.: I think I have to replay My Dorm... not because of anything else, I simply feel I miss spending a lot of hours with the girls (of all ages). If you know, you know, if you don't... there is no translation for this word. I feel Saudades.
I hate cold and snow also. Sadly I was stationed in a very cold place for 6 of my years in the military and then spent another year in a northern state. Glad I've been in south Texas where we get like 4 weeks colder weather every year.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do you know what Summer is? :KEK: or
Do you know what it's like to have +40c is?:KEK:
Me ! Me ! I do! I do!

YAY...

I start to feel alive when the weather gets to 25ºC... Over 40ºC is where I thrive... I once spent a full week in Temps nearing 50ºC, no it wasn't comfortable, but, not as bad as 5ºC. I'd rather sweat than freeze... I'm not even going to talk about below zero temps...

Peace :D

• Wow
Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I spent a few years in Fairbanks where it'd be -51°C in winter and 32°C in summer. But I've also lived in California and been to Vegas and Phoenix. I recall it being 47°C in Death Valley once...
Right I totally forgot North America has the Death Valley.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes