Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yes, Amanda and Eva vs. Erika/Daphne/Emma roles are reversed by the patch.
Martha, Norah, Meemaw, Betty, Erika, Daphne, and Emma become blood related with the patch.

Three lewd scenes in a "monthly" update are "not much action" for you? How many do you want?
How many lewd scenes do you expect from games that update every 10 or 12 months? Obviously more than 30-36, right? Have you got any update in those games with 30 lewd scenes in a single update?
The scene of Martha's visit to the MC room was dropped due to time constraints. Everyone wants to help get things ready for the next day's meal, so Martha can't sneak into his room unnoticed. I remind you she's the titular cook in the house. Cooking for 18 people (finally 19 with Alexia joining) takes time.
Well, guess there could have been acknowledgement of her visit so we know that he had sexual interaction with three MILFs that day.

Kind of disappointed, there was nobody knocked up in this update. Maybe next update with the upcoming date.

Enjoyed the update, but now I noticed that I'm missing pictures in the profile. Is that because of certain decisions or do I need to play from a certain point to get them auctioned?

Also, during the beach ball truth or dare, wouldn't Daphne be surprised for Scarlett saying she's not a virgin (if going that route). Kate didn't have to answer but I assume she's one that hasn't experienced sex with a male, but has with her Ex.

Okay, now how long do I have to wait for the next update. Getting leaked early could mean a longer wait for the next free tier release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames, a word of warning regarding your handling of rpyc files: never ever casually throw them away unless you've got an properly populated – which sadly you did not, else dialogue history wouldn't be broken.

Granted, revising certain scenes several times over will lead to the corresponding rpyc files holding obsolete leafs and sub-trees, dropping the files completely is not the proper way of cleaning those up. See, having said files be created anew will lead to them containing a different, newly annotated AST, thus breaking dialogue history and potentially saves. If you want to keep those files tidy, drop all rpyc files of the previous update into the new one prior to building or properly populate the old-game directory and delete all rpyc files prior to building.

Ah well, 'twas was more of an educational complaint, really, seeing how my last save is sitting at the start of Samantha's scene and I love everything about her. She's fire. :love:
Thanks! I didn't know about that! I will follow your advice.

TropecitaGames

I don't wish to pile onto what was said above, but...

What did you bind the "L" key to do? (and why? o_O)

I pressed L by habit (it's a key used by a utility I usually run but I hadn't put any of those in place yet) and boom... got an exception error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tested it and it certainly throws the exception. Let's see what RiamMar has to say

Well, guess there could have been acknowledgement of her visit so we know that he had sexual interaction with three MILFs that day.

Kind of disappointed, there was nobody knocked up in this update. Maybe next update with the upcoming date.

Enjoyed the update, but now I noticed that I'm missing pictures in the profile. Is that because of certain decisions or do I need to play from a certain point to get them auctioned?

Also, during the beach ball truth or dare, wouldn't Daphne be surprised for Scarlett saying she's not a virgin (if going that route). Kate didn't have to answer but I assume she's one that hasn't experienced sex with a male, but has with her Ex.

Okay, now how long do I have to wait for the next update. Getting leaked early could mean a longer wait for the next free tier release.
Daphne's date was scheduled for this update, but there wasn't time to do it. It took a week to write and render the dinner!(granted, a week in which I also did a lot of corrections in v.0.14), so doing the whole date (dinner+lewd) would have delayed the update until next year for free players.

There are missing profile pictures. No girl has every picture enabled. These are the numbers for every kind of outfit
1702856951714.png
No one has the Pregnant/Pregnant Nude, as it involves big belly. Daphne, f.e., doesn't have the "Lingerie", or the students the "Nude" (I can't count the glimpse of Debbie and Kim in the forest)

Daphne told the MC on v.0.12
1702857186934.png
So no surprise on her part.

You are right about Kate.

How long will the next update to be done is something I can't say right now. I always aim for a month between updates, but some things should happen in v.0.15 mandatorily, and some optionally. How many optional scenes I can squeeze into the update depends on how much time the mandatory ones take.

TropecitaGames I have to ask are the pictures in the profile pages double for a reason or is it some kind of Bug?
If you roll back at a certain place, the images added then are re-added. I just discovered it, and won't recompile/reupload the game if no other bug happens, so it will be solved during v.0.15 and I will code the additions of new pictures in a way that the rollback doesn't affect the picture list.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
TropecitaGames

Didn't want to just edit previous post as you've already seen it, but after some testing with none of the utilities added, which I usually use...

You have re-bound K (to history?) and Q (to quit?), along with L (to... who knows).

Why, please?

Those are not standard RenPy input keys for the functions to which they have now been bound.

Q should, by default, show/hide the quick menu (or not be used at all).
J, K, and L are not used by default as far as I've ever seen.
The problem here is that modders often(-ish) use those keys for their own functions. At least in my case with what I use: J, K, L, P, and all 4 arrow keys, are used by the utilities I install to every RenPy Game I play. But with the overlap of key binds among them... I now can't use any of them.

Don't get me wrong, this won't keep me from continuing to play as I love the game. But.... >.<

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames

Didn't want to just edit previous post as you've already seen it, but after some testing with none of the utilities added, which I usually use...

You have re-bound K (to history?) and Q (to quit?), along with L (to... who knows).

Why, please?

Those are not standard RenPy input keys for the functions to which they have now been bound.

Q should, by default, show/hide the quick menu (or not be used at all).
J, K, and L are not used by default as far as I've ever seen.
The problem here is that modders often(-ish) use those keys for their own functions. At least in my case with what I use: J, K, L, P, and all 4 arrow keys, are used by the utilities I install to every RenPy Game I play. But with the overlap of key binds among them... I now can't use any of them.

Don't get me wrong, this won't keep me from continuing to play as I love the game. But.... >.<
I haven't re-bound those keys, but perhaps RiamMar did it when he overhauled the UI. L looks like trying to load an unexisting Load Screen.
Let's see what Riam says.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
4 winter in the North Dakota with -40F and then a year in Minnesota, Fuck the cold!
Why not, Minot? (Or is it the other way around? :unsure:)

My nephew was there for most of his AF stint. He planned to re-up, but they kept him there after he was supposed to go to S. Korea several times, and he ended up getting injured during training. Due to the nature, all decided an honorable discharge was the way to go.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, I must be blind?

I keep seeing, onscreen, a notice that you unlocked some "profile pictures" after seeing some of the girls.

Where are those? There's nothing in any menu that I can find which shows them.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
OK, I must be blind?

I keep seeing, onscreen, a notice that you unlocked some "profile pictures" after seeing some of the girls.

Where are those? There's nothing in any menu that I can find which shows them.
yeah, 1st you have to enable quick menu and then you will see icon there, or text what ever you setup

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Ah, that would explain it, thanks.

With the Q key re-bound to "Quit" you can't toggle it in-game without having to go to the settings.

That's not a shortcut, that's MORE work. ;)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah, that would explain it, thanks.

With the Q key re-bound to "Quit" you can't toggle it in-game without having to go to the settings.

That's not a shortcut, that's MORE work. ;)
true, i have found it when was done with update, but there got now choices and info. still wip i guess

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Wait.... you can't enable the Quick Menu.

In the Settings the quick menu invisible isn't working. Here's my settings:

wtf? >.<
screenshot0002.png

So where is the Quick Menu?
screenshot0003.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wait.... you can't enable the Quick Menu.

In the Settings the quick menu invisible isn't working. Here's my settings:

wtf? >.<
View attachment 3183211

So where is the Quick Menu?
View attachment 3183212
for some reason is not visible for you, play around with that and try to change positions pepe shrug.png
if not that, is chance that some other mod or what ever preventing it to show.

ah yeah, there is also one bugfix out check for that on mod page. i have used that one before went to look at it.

well there is also shortcut if you press P

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I feel the need to remark about the -1000000 fighting prowess of the MC in the beginning. Bro pulled a dude off someone mid-fuck, the guy still had his dick out AND the MC had him off balance, with the element of surprise and still got absoultely thrashed in a fight. There is not many better set ups to win a fight that exist... the simplest method being KICK HIM IN THE DICK. This guy couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.:poop:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Sorry if it was already asked (couldnt find it) but is there any way to bring back the text into the middle instead of it being in the corner?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes