Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Born and raised in Alaska. Snow is to me what sand is to Anakin Skywalker. :p
The only Alaskan I ever met (that I know of) wore tank tops and shorts to our 40-degree evening campfires at summer camp. Made all of us shiver. (I believe their family was visiting family near the camp all summer? Something like that.)

I hope he wasn't too cold when they went home ...

Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I feel the need to remark about the -1000000 fighting prowess of the MC in the beginning. Bro pulled a dude off someone mid-fuck, the guy still had his dick out AND the MC had him off balance, with the element of surprise and still got absoultely thrashed in a fight. There is not many better set ups to win a fight that exist... the simplest method being KICK HIM IN THE DICK. This guy couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.:poop:
I don't know how many times you've had your bell rung, but once it happens, it changes things.

MC felt like he had the upper hand, was completely surprised the guy even attacked, then had his bell rung by banging it on something behind him (sink, pipe, don't remember) and then got wailed on without being able to recover.

Yes, it was stupid that his guard was down, but the rest of it wasn't a fight.

If that really upset you (on a manliness level) so bad, you should enjoy what happens later.

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
TropecitaGames

Didn't want to just edit previous post as you've already seen it, but after some testing with none of the utilities added, which I usually use...

You have re-bound K (to history?) and Q (to quit?), along with L (to... who knows).

Why, please?

Those are not standard RenPy input keys for the functions to which they have now been bound.

Q should, by default, show/hide the quick menu (or not be used at all).
J, K, and L are not used by default as far as I've ever seen.
The problem here is that modders often(-ish) use those keys for their own functions. At least in my case with what I use: J, K, L, P, and all 4 arrow keys, are used by the utilities I install to every RenPy Game I play. But with the overlap of key binds among them... I now can't use any of them.

Don't get me wrong, this won't keep me from continuing to play as I love the game. But.... >.<
To be fair, I am a modder.

Q toggles the menu now, the others are removed.

If there are some binds I missed, let me know.

Edit: File replaced with the fixed version from a few posts below.

Last edited:

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I don't know how everyone else feels about the nev UI of the second part of the game but for me the lack of the auto function of the new quick menu is a major step in the wrong direction. Please dev bring it back.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Oh, spoke too soon. :(

I dropped that fix into the game but that threw a new error on startup, and crash back to desktop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RiamMar should I have removed your first bugfix file(s) before dropping in the binds fix??

EDIT: It made no difference. I am not using any mods at all other than your fixes, but this is happening. And I don't know how to even start fix ing that. le sigh.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know how everyone else feels about the nev UI of the second part of the game but for me the lack of the auto function of the new quick menu is a major step in the wrong direction. Please dev bring it back.
It's still there, but it is harder to find if you don't have the quick-keys with text on.
Unless you're talking about some other auto function of course ...

• Red Heart

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hate it and RiamMar has a mod for it. Not sure if it's updated yet. But you won't have access to the new items in the menu.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait.... you can't enable the Quick Menu.

In the Settings the quick menu invisible isn't working. Here's my settings:

wtf? >.<
View attachment 3183211

So where is the Quick Menu?
View attachment 3183212
Are you playing on Android? We detected a thing with the Android version and the quick menu that will be solved this afternoon.

I feel the need to remark about the -1000000 fighting prowess of the MC in the beginning. Bro pulled a dude off someone mid-fuck, the guy still had his dick out AND the MC had him off balance, with the element of surprise and still got absoultely thrashed in a fight. There is not many better set ups to win a fight that exist... the simplest method being KICK HIM IN THE DICK. This guy couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.:poop:
Elhermeer explanation below is the best one can give.

I only want to add that the MC didn't want to fight. He wanted Jack to behave like a gentleman and confess to Erika once he was caught. One of the MC's biggest faults is that he projects on others how he would behave in different circumstances. He's naïve in that and, if he was in Jack's positon, he would have his dick inside his pants and go talk to Erika.

I don't know how many times you've had your bell rung, but once it happens, it changes things.

MC felt like he had the upper hand, was completely surprised the guy even attacked, then had his bell rung by banging it on something behind him (sink, pipe, don't remember) and then got wailed on without being able to recover.

Yes, it was stupid that his guard was down, but the rest of it wasn't a fight.

If that really upset you (on a manliness level) so bad, you should enjoy what happens later.
How to get the missing pictures?
And does it have to be a new game for every picture? :unsure:

None of the girls has the 11 images unlocked. Not even the first 9.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-14-2-p2-ch-2-2-tropecita-games.115549/post-12469115
1702904980679.png
But if you saw her nude, you have unlocked Image 9 but not 7 (no one has 7 unlocked yet)
How to get them? Advancing the story you will unlock (most of) them down the road. In v.0.14 you unlocked almost every Image 3 (Only Amanda and Maddie lack them now)

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Oh, spoke too soon. :(

I dropped that fix into the game but that threw a new error on startup, and crash back to desktop.

RiamMar should I have removed your first bugfix file(s) before dropping in the binds fix??

EDIT: It made no difference. I am not using any mods at all other than your fixes, but this is happening. And I don't know how to even start fix ing that. le sigh.
I think, I might have put the wrong file in the archive. :eek:
Never release patches before the first coffee!

Can you check if this here patch works?

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I hate it and RiamMar has a mod for it. Not sure if it's updated yet. But you won't have access to the new items in the menu.
Not sure which function is meant, but there's a setting for it.

Auto-Fwd and Skip are grouped together.
As Uthuriel said not so long ago: "being descriptive isn't one of your best skills" :rolleyes:

Hope that's the function you meant. Else, I'd need to know what the "auto function" is :-|

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

As Uthuriel said not so long ago: "being descriptive isn't one of your best skills" :rolleyes:

Hope that's the function you meant. Else, I'd need to know what the "auto function" is :-|
dance-dance-boy.gif
I work hard but play harder... :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Umm what? I never mentioned a function. I just prefer the old UI. Better for my old and steadily deteriorating eyesight. But I did say that the old UI has none of the new functions you've added. I, personally am ok with that.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Umm what? I never mentioned a function. I just prefer the old UI. Better for my old and steadily deteriorating eyesight. But I did say that the old UI has none of the new functions you've added. I, personally am ok with that.
The function I was referring to was mentioned by iraklis1908 in the post you replied to, nothign more.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes