Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The function I was referring to was mentioned by iraklis1908 in the post you replied to, nothign more.
Ah right. I only responded to him asking about what we thought of it. As much as I want to enjoy it, I'm using it now(I don't know if you updated the old UI mod for it or not), It just hurts my deteriorating eyes. I want to be able to see the profiles.

Reactions: RiamMar

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
It's still there, but it is harder to find if you don't have the quick-keys with text on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless you're talking about some other auto function of course ...

Thank you very much. It worked. That is exactly the auto function I was talking about. Once again thank you.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Ah right. I only responded to him asking about what we thought of it. As much as I want to enjoy it, I'm using it now(I don't know if you updated the old UI mod for it or not), It just hurts my deteriorating eyes. I want to be able to see the profiles.
I will see what I can do. I probably wont recode the Profiles to the old UI, but I might be able to patch it in with the "new profiles" (the transparent screen) in the old UI.
I'm currently pendling between visiting my brother in hospital and working, so it might take a few days.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I will see what I can do. I probably wont recode the Profiles to the old UI, but I might be able to patch it in with the "new profiles" (the transparent screen) in the old UI.
I'm currently pendling between visiting my brother in hospital and working, so it might take a few days.
Brother comes first, bro. Mods and shit aren't important. I hope he recoops quickly.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm not sure if i like the new gilrs models...surely i don't like at all Alexia model..why she is so differtent and similar to Lisa now? the previous render was so much better

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i'm not sure if i like the new gilrs models...surely i don't like at all Alexia model..why she is so differtent and similar to Lisa now? the previous render was so much better
The girls haven't changed models, it's the same model as always. Alexia and Lisa changed hairstyles to ones they had shown previously (Alexia in the airport scene, Lisa in the nightmare scene). Alexia kept her airport makeup and Lisa her usual makeup.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The girls haven't changed models, it's the same model as always. Alexia and Lisa changed hairstyles to ones they had shown previously (Alexia in the airport scene, Lisa in the nightmare scene). Alexia kept her airport makeup and Lisa her usual makeup.
uhm...alexya is the cop girl right?? she seemed an south american fgirl..what i see on the beach seems nothing like her really....even the eyes seems greenn\blueish instead of brown: and lisa seems very different too...i don't have any image saved but i'm quite sure, if not i don't have a reason to have noticed..right? confronting this screen with the one in first page, they seem different to me...but hey, maybe it just me.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
In this update, is there only a Norah/Erika "dirty" scene at the pool? It's also in the changelog. Correct me if I'm wrong...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Are you playing on Android? We detected a thing with the Android version and the quick menu that will be solved this afternoon.
No, on PC.

Can you check if this here patch works?
While I no longer get the error, now the P key no longer works to get the Profiles page. A step backwards, unfortunately, since the Quick Menu still refuses to display.

But your next most-recent fix does have a working P key, so I'll just use that one and wait for the next game release. Hopefully all the bugs will be ironed out then.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
uhm...alexya is the cop girl right?? she seemed an south american fgirl..what i see on the beach seems nothing like her really....even the eyes seems greenn\blueish instead of brown: and lisa seems very different too...i don't have any image saved but i'm quite sure, if not i don't have a reason to have noticed..right? confronting this screen with the one in first page, they seem different to me...but hey, maybe it just me.
Yes, she's Colombian, but she has very light-sensitive skin. The brighter the HDRI (or the nearer the light source) used for rendering her, the fairer her skin, you can see it here in the same scene, same settings, different light distance in her first lewd

c06s002_465_51.png
c06s002_470_09.png
In this update, is there only a Norah/Erika "dirty" scene at the pool? It's also in the changelog. Correct me if I'm wrong...
There are three scenes at the pool:
Norah+Erika joint scene
Norah individual scene
Erika individual scene

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, she's Colombian, but she has very light-sensitive skin. The brighter the HDRI (or the nearer the light source) used for rendering her, the fairer her skin, you can see it here in the same scene, same settings, different light distance in her first lewd

View attachment 3185125
View attachment 3185126

Norah+Erika joint scene
Norah individual scene
Erika individual scene
Yes, sorry, I wrote it wrong... I wanted to write that only Norah and Erika got a scene... I know the variables within the scene.

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 3185125
View attachment 3185126

Norah+Erika joint scene
Norah individual scene
Erika individual scene
well I just finished playing the update and don't get me wrong it was very nice and very sweet

you did a great job as always but I don't know why you wanted me to play this one

unless I'm doing something wrong that was no content for my girl Norah in this update

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
11: Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Samantha, Simone, Eileen, Alexia, Maddie, Megan, Saira (you kissed her on the lips at the airport, right?)

If you are with everyone, you also kissed Daphne and Scarlett. Neither of them knows if you are also dating Kate. And Kate doesn't know if you are "only" attracted to them.

I'm sure. You had a monogamous playthrough with Norah, right?
Good to know i will only be at 10.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
No, on PC.

While I no longer get the error, now the P key no longer works to get the Profiles page. A step backwards, unfortunately, since the Quick Menu still refuses to display.

But your next most-recent fix does have a working P key, so I'll just use that one and wait for the next game release. Hopefully all the bugs will be ironed out then.
I think I misunderstood what you wanted in the beginning then, since I removed the P key (that was the error you got with the first fix :p ).

And the "q" key doesn't toggle the quick menu for you?

This one is tested on v0.14.2-S2C2.2-pc.

Edit: You're not using the "old UI mod", are you?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes