Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Me ! Me ! I do! I do!

YAY...

I start to feel alive when the weather gets to 25ºC... Over 40ºC is where I thrive... I once spent a full week in Temps nearing 50ºC, no it wasn't comfortable, but, not as bad as 5ºC. I'd rather sweat than freeze... I'm not even going to talk about below zero temps...

Peace :D
I'm close to Dying if it gets over 42C. We had it this Summer for Several Weeks between 38C-42C, I was sweating like there was no tommorow. I can get until -2 to -5 but that hasn't happened in Years, the Coldest we got last year was 0C.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AVNTester2

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm close to Dying if it gets over 42C. We had it this Summer for Several Weeks between 38C-42C, I was sweating like there was no tommorow. I can get until -2 to -5 but that hasn't happened in Years, the Coldest we got last year was 0C.
Right now, 17th of December, 14:19 (2:19 PM for those that can't read time) it's 11ºC, I'm still on a T-Shirt, shorts, no heating, open windows. I don't know until when it will last... Oh and it's a beautiful sunny day.

MWAHAHAHAH

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just finished the previous version while waiting for the download to finish, but at the point when that turd came up, I pressed CTRL and finished the update with that. I've never hated any character as much as Makani. It raises the same anger in me as NTR itself. I can't stand it at all, so every time that shit comes up in a game, I have two options: either delete the game or hold down the CTRL button and hope that shit goes away.

EDIT: And all because of THE Eric.
Makani is an actor. THE Eric was a role. This is another role completely different. I hope, for your own mental goodness, you don't apply that to movies. I can count with my ear's fingers the actors that haven't played the villain at least once. So you wouldn't be able to watch any movie.
There is something I can't understand. If you hate NTR games... What were you doing playing BB? Self torturing? Did you lose a bet? I don't like that genre, so I don't play those games (I didn't know about Eric until he showed up in a conversation here), just as I don't like asparagus and don't eat them.

Awesome update Trop, the start of the update and the consequent resolution to the situation were lovely! And then the massage session definitely got the dark knight to rise, although I'm still quite sad the same session wouldn't be possible with the chocolate girls. Coming out of the bushes was definitely the high point of this update for me, now I'm wondering how we'll get to , uh, "calm down" Meemaw hehehe. BTW, I'd like to request for a new version of Truth N Dare with the entire family next update, with the rules being added by the MILFs women this time :BootyTime:

RiamMar the profile pages are quite nice with key vars in the them and the kind of unlockable pics for each girls - initially, got me confused a bit there, thinking I missed a lot of content until I started playing this update and saw some pics getting unlocked, heh! Nice work mate, cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, Tiny!
Poor Meemaw will need some meds for her heart as more and more relationships become public. You know the best meds for a heart is to fill it with love ;)
The women know better than to play a TnD game with the MC present. Their Truths and Dares wouldn't be as innocent as the girls' and they know it. There would be a lot of stripping and sucking. Not a good thing to do in front of your mother and daughter at the same time... yet.

The profile pics unlock at the start of this update, since the profiles page wasn't available in the previous one. Now, every time we see a girl in those outfits we will unlock the image (if there isn't another version of it unlocked)

The mistake should be fixed :D

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
damn all the girls are around 180 that's some tall ass girls I like it and it kinda makes sense considering half of them are clones but it's far fetched for it to be the reason

Reactions: Trope95

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
damn all the girls are around 180 that's some tall ass girls I like it and it kinda makes sense considering half of them are clones but it's far fetched for it to be the reason
Are you playing without patch?
Half of them are clones, therefore their height makes sense?
WTF are you talking about... :KEK:

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
Are you playing without patch?
Half of them are clones, therefore their height makes sense?
WTF are you talking about... :KEK:
yeah I do I would have used incest patch but I don't know how Eva and Amanda would have turned out so I decided against it for this game, I didn't even remember it had a patch till you said it
and the height thing when it comes to clones I always go to hitman games in my mind with all the genetic engineering and all that, that's why I said that
sorry if that didn't made sense for others

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yeah I do I would have used incest patch but I don't know how Eva and Amanda would have turned out so I decided against it for this game, I didn't even remember it had a patch till you said it
and the height thing when it comes to clones I always go to hitman games in my mind with all the genetic engineering and all that, that's why I said that
sorry if that didn't made sense for others
Eva and Amanda are still clones with the patch and it works quite nicely.
I'd suggest you replay with it. Makes the game way better.

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
Eva and Amanda are still clones with the patch and it works quite nicely.
I'd suggest you replay with it. Makes the game way better.
so roles are reversed? in no patch version they are the originals well it makes more sense that they are the clones but I'm kinda attached to the way it is now, maybe later when game is finished I replay it with patch
what about Martha is she still non related?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
so roles are reversed? in no patch version they are the originals well it makes more sense that they are the clones but I'm kinda attached to the way it is now, maybe later when game is finished I replay it with patch
No Martha is the real Mom and Nora is the real Aunt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and 1egn

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
game started of so well but now the dev is rapped up in storytelling and not much action.eg mom says to him see you tonite in your room next scene its next day and everyone at beach.and no action there.

Reactions: indio68 and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes, Amanda and Eva vs. Erika/Daphne/Emma roles are reversed by the patch.
Martha, Norah, Meemaw, Betty, Erika, Daphne, and Emma become blood related with the patch.

game started of so well but now the dev is rapped up in storytelling and not much action.eg mom says to him see you tonite in your room next scene its next day and everyone at beach.and no action there.
Three lewd scenes in a "monthly" update are "not much action" for you? How many do you want?
How many lewd scenes do you expect from games that update every 10 or 12 months? Obviously more than 30-36, right? Have you got any update in those games with 30 lewd scenes in a single update?
The scene of Martha's visit to the MC room was dropped due to time constraints. Everyone wants to help get things ready for the next day's meal, so Martha can't sneak into his room unnoticed. I remind you she's the titular cook in the house. Cooking for 18 people (finally 19 with Alexia joining) takes time.

retskysix1

Apr 16, 2020
Hey folks, I guess I'm late getting to part 2, but I'm flummoxed about how to move saved games from part 1. Copying and saving in the game folder didn't work. All suggestions appreciated.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey folks, I guess I'm late getting to part 2, but I'm flummoxed about how to move saved games from part 1. Copying and saving in the game folder didn't work. All suggestions appreciated.
When you open part 2 there's a handy button that says "import saves" did you already try that?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
TropecitaGames, a word of warning regarding your handling of rpyc files: never ever casually throw them away unless you've got an properly populated – which sadly you did not, else dialogue history wouldn't be broken.

Granted, revising certain scenes several times over will lead to the corresponding rpyc files holding obsolete leafs and sub-trees, dropping the files completely is not the proper way of cleaning those up. See, having said files be created anew will lead to them containing a different, newly annotated AST, thus breaking dialogue history and potentially saves. If you want to keep those files tidy, drop all rpyc files of the previous update into the new one prior to building or properly populate the old-game directory and delete all rpyc files prior to building.

Ah well, 'twas was more of an educational complaint, really, seeing how my last save is sitting at the start of Samantha's scene and I love everything about her. She's fire. :love:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
TropecitaGames

I don't wish to pile onto what was said above, but...

What did you bind the "L" key to do? (and why? o_O)

I pressed L by habit (it's a key used by a utility I usually run but I hadn't put any of those in place yet) and boom... got an exception error.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
TropecitaGames

I don't wish to pile onto what was said above, but...

What did you bind the "L" key to do? (and why? o_O)

I pressed L by habit (it's a key used by a utility I usually run but I hadn't put any of those in place yet) and boom... got an exception error.

1702853648201.png

I tested it... it's true... :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes