Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait whose the eleventh one, I only got 10 and I don't refuse anyone. :confused:

Btw, TropecitaGames that truth&dare ball game one of the funniest thing I played, thanks for it. Though, when I didn't choose only Kate I expected at least a recognition of the act. :LOL:
11: Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Samantha, Simone, Eileen, Alexia, Maddie, Megan, Saira (you kissed her on the lips at the airport, right?)

If you are with everyone, you also kissed Daphne and Scarlett. Neither of them knows if you are also dating Kate. And Kate doesn't know if you are "only" attracted to them.

are you sure you don't want me to skip this one

okay if you say so I'll download it

thank you very much brother
I'm sure. You had a monogamous playthrough with Norah, right?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
11: Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Samantha, Simone, Eileen, Alexia, Maddie, Megan, Saira (you kissed her on the lips at the airport, right?)

If you are with everyone, you also kissed Daphne and Scarlett. Neither of them knows if you are also dating Kate. And Kate doesn't know if you are "only" attracted to them.

Wasn't Vidal a Martha only player?

Reactions: Trope95

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sweet. I like the new profiles thing. Browsing through it I noticed how tall all these lovely ladies are. The shortest one being 1.71m is still pretty tall for a girl. I guess if they all look like supernodels it makes sense to give them supermodel height too, lol.

Sep 3, 2020

yes i do:love:

• Red Heart
Oct 10, 2022
Saira (you kissed her on the lips at the airport, right?)
Oh I missed this one, thanks for explanation.

Oh I could not explain it good enough, my MC kissed everyone except Kate and I thought at least there should be joke about it. ;)

Sweet. I like the new profiles thing. Browsing through it I noticed how tall all these lovely ladies are. The shortest one being 1.71m is still pretty tall for a girl. I guess if they all look like supernodels it makes sense to give them supermodel height too, lol.
I really liked new menu all together, it's easy to navigate and all in all very good UI-wise.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
TropecitaGames

A question.

Is there something like a "perfect" end planned if you go for all the girls or is the ending independent and you only miss the sex and romance with the ones you don't pursue?
I plan to skip Betty and Olivia as they're too old for my taste and IMHO better fit as grandmas for MCs future children.
That's why I'm asking.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I wonder when we'll get to see/hear about pregnant girls OUTSIDE of stats/decisions. As in actually mentioned by characters ingame :unsure:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Daz standard female is 1.78m and male 1.81. Deviating too much from that makes the bought poses and animations look weird, so I tried, for the first girls, to keep them in a manageable margin while I learned. Debbie is the farthest from the standard right now with 10 cm IIRC, and it's becoming a bit painful (for MC's neck).

One question where is the link
Sorry, my bad.

Oh I missed this one, thanks for explanation.

Oh I could not explain it good enough, my MC kissed everyone except Kate and I thought at least there should be joke about it. ;)

I really liked new menu all together, it's easy to navigate and all in all very good UI-wise.
Well, Kate told you why she only dates women, so no surprise on her part. The girls also know about her (known) sexual preferences, so no one will kink-shame the MC or her.

The menu and profiles are great. Thanks RiamMar !

TropecitaGames

A question.

Is there something like a "perfect" end planned if you go for all the girls or is the ending independent and you only miss the sex and romance with the ones you don't pursue?
I plan to skip Betty and Olivia as they're too old for my taste and IMHO better fit as grandmas too MCs future children.
That's why I'm asking.
Every girl will have two endings: In a relationship with the MC / Not in a relationship with him. Both will be good endings, one of them better than the other one.
There isn't a perfect or imperfect ending. It's the perfect one for the player. For me, in your case, being forced to choose Olivia or Betty would be imperfect.
The game won't check if you are with the 28 girls or only with 26. That would be punishing players who don't like a LI, or forcing them to go for all of them even if they don't like some.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I wonder when we'll get to see/hear about pregnant girls OUTSIDE of stats/decisions. As in actually mentioned by characters ingame :unsure:
We already heard about it from Eileen, Alexia, and Norah, starting to get symptoms. Norah even got a (two) pregnancy test(s) being inconclusive. The earliest pregnancy is with Eileen on Day 6, and this update covers Days 15-16, so there isn't a pregnancy test in the market that can give a 100% accurate result.
In the next updates, there will be a big advancement in that area.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
We already heard about it from Eileen, Alexia, and Norah, starting to get symptoms. Norah even got a (two) pregnancy test(s) being inconclusive. The earliest pregnancy is with Eileen on Day 6, and this update covers Days 15-16, so there isn't a pregnancy test in the market that can give a 100% accurate result.
In the next updates, there will be a big advancement in that area.
That's great, haven't played for couple updates and just finished downloading rn.
Looking at that last sentence maybe i should've waited one more update tho. Welp too late now, already replaying :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So should I try a monogamous relationship with each women? I assume it'll be a quick playthrough in some cases. Kind of curious what the differences would be (a unsuspicious Betty for some of them).
That actually sound like something I might do ... after I've finished the finished game ...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes