Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, I have a few questions about the airport scene. I would like to know what others feel would be the better choice...should MC kiss Saire on the lips or cheek when he greets her?

I'm also wondering if MC accepts her right away, will that choice cause issues later on with both girls? Or is it better to start slow by a kissing her cheek, which postpones rekindling their relationship? And will that have negative affects later on in the story?

I'm wondering what others feel about Saire coming back into his life without telling him she was moving into his home to be part of his life again? :unsure:
Depends,(on your own preference if you like her or not), as far as I know kissing her on the cheek, closes girlfriend path and opens friendship path.
I kissed her on the Lips (I like the character) and found it somewhat cute and innocent the way she acted, of course there is some "lighter trouble" down the road, but .....after rain, Sunshine! ;)
She a schemer...a dreamer...and rather delusional.

If it had been me...(if not already aware she was coming) she'd have get very, very short change from me for just arriving out of the damn blue thinking she could just rekindle things. I'd personally also have confirmed before she even got on the damn flight and told her not to bother. Shoot her down right there. However, my life is not full of girls all willing to sleep with me unfortunately so it is what it is ;)

I chose to kiss her on her cheek, make her aware from day 1 you do not belong to her and you are not hers. Sorry, but that's the kind of crazy sociopathic behaviour you do not need around you lol.
I'm not there yet, but is this an ex-gf we're talkin about? If so, we need a choice to not kiss her cheek or lips and maybe a choice to tell her to get fucked. I'm sure most of you know how I feel about exs.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm not there yet, but is this an ex-gf we're talkin about? If so, we need a choice to not kiss her cheek or lips and maybe a choice to tell her to get fucked. I'm sure most of you know how I feel about exs.
Not exactly the ex, more like ex-fb. Though, as I know you she is someone you'd pass and choosing cheek kiss is basically saying fuck off to her. If you are dating Scarlett it adds to insult. Though, MC kinda takes a step back and says that I am not saying no as long as you are okay with new status. I am guessing it's because we usually have more than one options to open LI paths. So most likely we'll have a few more chances to refuse her but she'll probably stick around as a dear friend.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...In the previous content the player has a choice to pick the slim Kate, yet we see her chowing down on a huge plate of donuts, just seems odd if she will be having the fit mindset in chapter 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022
Hmm...In the previous content the player has a choice to pick the slim Kate, yet we see her chowing down on a huge plate of donuts, just seems odd if she will be having the fit mindset in chapter 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could not care less tbh, Kate, Betty, Olivia, Maddie and Saira are people I really don't like. I don't want to get crucified but Martha in very close to the list. Lisa was in but got out. If I have to choose I may opt out Daphne and Scarlett too. Top spot for me is reserved for Erika and after her, Debbie, Samatha and Simone. I also like Yeti, Norah, Megan.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Could not care less tbh, Kate, Betty, Olivia, Maddie and Saira are people I really don't like. I don't want to get crucified but Martha in very close to the list. Lisa was in but got out. If I have to choose I may opt out Daphne and Scarlett too. Top spot for me is reserved for Erika and after her, Debbie, Samatha and Simone. I also like Yeti, Norah, Megan.
Now where is that DAMN ignore button!

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
jayz-awkward.gif
Just say you don't like the game at all if you don't like Martha, Daphne, Scarlett, Kate, Betty, Olivia, Maddie and Saira.:Kappa:

Oct 10, 2022
Now where is that DAMN ignore button!
Did our friendship meant so little to you? You just choose to put me on the list with the first disagreement? o_O

Irgendwie Irgendwo Irgendwann ;)

View attachment 3348963
Just say you don't like the game at all if you don't like Martha, Daphne, Scarlett, Kate, Betty, Olivia, Maddie and Saira.:Kappa:
What? I love Erika and Debbie. I also like other half of the cast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not exactly the ex, more like ex-fb. Though, as I know you she is someone you'd pass and choosing cheek kiss is basically saying fuck off to her. If you are dating Scarlett it adds to insult. Though, MC kinda takes a step back and says that I am not saying no as long as you are okay with new status. I am guessing it's because we usually have more than one options to open LI paths. So most likely we'll have a few more chances to refuse her but she'll probably stick around as a dear friend.
I'm only on Daphne's path.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The first sex you had in game, did you really dislike her? and the sexy redhead from the shop, I'm shure you throw her out of the Bed (note the sarkastic undertone of the last part)
MC, didn't really break up, (she was not even his girlfriend) but I wont spoil too much !

Oct 10, 2022
The first sex you had in game, did you really dislike her? and the sexy redhead from the shop, I'm shure you throw her out of the Bed (note the sarkastic undertone of the last part)
MC, didn't really break up, (she was not even his girlfriend) but I wont spoil too much !
I don't like overbearing people and I think Saira is one of them. So I am with DS with this one even though not with the same reasons. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes