Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
At the Christmas beach event, one of MC's girls is missing...(Image of her below)

MC speaks with the lounge singer over the phone (if the player doesn't choose her path), but not the pretty store clerk was no where in the scene. (Now if you didn't peek on Mom, then it's a nice meeting with her.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, dev already said that if you have her on domination or submission routes she won't be part of the harem, that means she won't take part in group events. If you have her on the romance route though she should be there.(IDK havent played part 2 yet)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and MrBenny

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
At the Christmas beach event, one of MC's girls is missing...(Image of her below)

MC speaks with the lounge singer over the phone (if the player doesn't choose her path), but the pretty store clerk was no where in the scene. :unsure: (Now if you didn't peek on Mom, then it's a nice meeting with her.)

Well, dev already said that if you have her on domination or submission routes she won't be part of the harem, that means she won't take part in group events. If you have her on the romance route though she should be there.(IDK havent played part 2 yet)
Nope as far as I Remember she had to work during that scene

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

MC speaks with the lounge singer over the phone (if the player doesn't choose her path), but the pretty store clerk was no where in the scene. :unsure: (Now if you didn't peek on Mom, then it's a nice meeting with her.)

Update: Oh shit, my mistake...I guess Maddy was at work. Man I don't know how MC will manage dating 17+ girls (passed on a few), and then all the pregnancy's and hormone changes that will happen to all of them.

MC will definitely need a tour bus to travel around with them...and a compound to store them all like some kind of cult leader. :KEK:
She didn’t disappear, I remember this moment, because she was working that day, and Mc and Daphne just came to the clothing store and celebrated Christmas there. maybe you missed something

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hmmm, 50 quick pregnancy tests... Will they all run out by the end of the story? :unsure: :LOL:
I will do my very best to make it so. If possible do the same with the next box too...

There will be many tests unused by the weirdos, so, not an issue.

Refusing Martha? Really? May someone have pity for you guys, you'll get NONE here. firefly-special.gif

Oct 10, 2022
Fixed it, thanks. :LOL:

We nearly killed Meemaw this chapter lol. Her not having a heart attack yet is a superhuman feat.
Next update, I hope so. :devilish:

So many blasphemers to the one true way of "Yes, all".

Much dissappoint.
but... but..... my personal preferences. :cry:

Only weird thing is "Nena" apearing there for the rest pretty solid Music taste ! Worst thing was that someone thought it was a good Idea to sell the David Bowie song "Major Tom" in German (the song got butcherd)
Oh boy, why did you remind me that. That was a real blasphemy.

Refusing Martha? Really? May someone have pity for you guys, you'll get NONE here.
firefly-special.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes