Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
and that has to mean something :ROFLMAO:
Marks Concrete Company. The best concrete for nuclear refuges.
No, those aren't cookie crumbles. They only look like it. It's the hardest concrete in the world. If you want to build something less resistant, but that can withstand a tornado or a hurricane, we can offer our Italian Concrete. No, those aren't meatballs either.

Oct 10, 2022

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Just imagine, if aunt Betty instead of using a rolling pin had used Meemaw cookies on Eric as a projectile :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just say you want Eric to get a nuke to the Face, that would hurt less :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There's no better kill like overkill.
But using Meemaw's cooking as weapons falls under the geneva suggestion.
Something about unnecessary suffering, unnecessary destruction, colective punishment, torture, false flag and perfidy.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95
Oct 10, 2022
What does mc have stuck in his hair on the back of his head?
My bet, it's a gum. Damn it.

No ! you're 28 you got a boner not a heart attack that is only for Mature audience......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ohhhh you got humor ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very, very rarely. :LOL:

And about Debbie... I haven't even said she's totally wet! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What does mc have stuck in his hair on the back of his head?

First clones and now androids too! :LOL:
The bald spot in the back of his hair had been there since he visited Sophie the hairdresser. I didn't notice it at first, my fault, and when I did I chalked it to her not being a too good hairdresser (or being absent-minded while flirting with the MC). I've been reducing it in every update.

Kate's eyes are a mess of textures depending on how light reflects on them. I'm working on a solution.

Damn totally wet :love: need a peek, yeah yeah know not getting one now but but okay :(
It's been published on Patreon and SS! She was so hot and wet that I needed to share it!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The bald spot in the back of his hair had been there since he visited Sophie the hairdresser. I didn't notice it at first, my fault, and when I did I chalked it to her not being a too good hairdresser (or being absent-minded while flirting with the MC). I've been reducing it in every update.

Kate's eyes are a mess of textures depending on how light reflects on them. I'm working on a solution.

It's been published on Patreon and SS! She was so hot and wet that I needed to share it!
Male pattern baldness. It comes for all men sooner or later. We are born bald and toothless and go out bald and toothless.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

(y) Very nice :love: :love: it can't wait to see game she came up with

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes