PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just waiting for more public sex scenes and the pregnant bellies to start showing up. This is one of the best games that I've played. It will be interesting to see how the whole clone thing fleshes out with the storylines and the reactions from all the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
After this, the only thing to say is:

UPDATE WHEN???!!??!!
I'll finish Debbie's scene (before re-renders) today. After that, there are a lot of small scenes and some big ones, so I guess... I don't have any idea :ROFLMAO:. I will only say that the continuation of the teaser started with 1,022 tagged renders and ended up with over 2,000. 9 days rendering!

I'm just waiting for more public sex scenes and the pregnant bellies to start showing up. This is one of the best games that I've played. It will be interesting to see how the whole clone thing fleshes out with the storylines and the reactions from all the girls.
Thanks!
We still haven't used Norah's jacuzzi for fun things, right? Does that count? ;)

What?!?!?! Some people aren't dating the red heads?

(And I have 5 pages of messages to read, just in one day? Got to find more time for this)
Even dating them, it felt short. But I'm happy with it. That means the story is engaging and after 2+ hours some players said "Is that all?". I've been an eager reader all my life and I know the feeling when something touches you.

Something like 27 LI over the next year, so I guess it'll last by Winter semester.
It will depend if the first test shows positive or not for that LI. A positive one will avoid using more. A negative one... until next time! Players not on pregnancy routes will empty that box faster. Luckily, the company manufacturing them is managed by good people, and the company has some private jets that can do a lot of trips from Aruba. ;)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Who knows about who? v.0.15 edition

Thanks to Tiur , I did a chart with what every girl knows or suspects about other girls. I had something like this, but Tiur's system is clearer to publish it and doesn't contain spoilers about future events.
As it's getting harder to keep track of who knows what, here you have it!
Thanks, Tiur!
2024-02-12_10h58_58.png

Aug 20, 2023
It will depend if the first test shows positive or not for that LI. A positive one will avoid using more. A negative one... until next time! Players not on pregnancy routes will empty that box faster. Luckily, the company manufacturing them is managed by good people, and the company has some private jets that can do a lot of trips from Aruba. ;)
Good thing we're in on the Bed Board of Directors.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Who knows about who? v.0.15 edition

Thanks to Tiur , I did a chart with what every girl knows or suspects about other girls. I had something like this, but Tiur's system is clearer to publish it and doesn't contain spoilers about future events.
As it's getting harder to keep track of who knows what, here you have it!
Thanks, Tiur!
View attachment 3350143
confused by math.gif

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I took the conversation as that
Anthony could be referring to either the MC or more logical in my opinion Joshua, the guy he ditched Lisa for and brought to the hospital
Also certainly possible. I suspect the conversation was meant to imply any of a number of things, and the clarification will come later on.

Reactions: Twistty and Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The bald spot in the back of his hair had been there since he visited Sophie the hairdresser. I didn't notice it at first, my fault, and when I did I chalked it to her not being a too good hairdresser (or being absent-minded while flirting with the MC). I've been reducing it in every update.
It was Sophie's very well planned action for having an apology date and fuck when MC returns asking for a refund because she ruined his hair. Sadly for Sophie, this ain't happening. :(

Kate's eyes are a mess of textures depending on how light reflects on them. I'm working on a solution.
Let's go deeper into the rabbit hole!
Just make her B.O.O.B.S (Biotechnology Oriented Oriental Bullshit Studio) company model CAT-69 prototype cyborg and call it a day I say.

Also certainly possible. I suspect the conversation was meant to imply any of a number of things, and the clarification will come later on.
Mostly to make us assure we won't have to fight with Anthony over a girl, I assume.

ALeEX16

Jun 12, 2022
very good but it would be interesting to have more progress in the character's story, such as the pregnancy being more noticeable and more story content in itself

• Wow
Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
very good but it would be interesting to have more progress in the character's story, such as the pregnancy being more noticeable and more story content in itself
The ingame time doesn't allow for any pregnancies to show in a long time yet.

And seriously? The story content is plenty, especially these last 3-4 updates. Are you sure you posted in the correct thread?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes