johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I am not 20, I am 28 so like I said late 20s. I know many songs from 60s to early 2010s, I had a weird teenage phase. :LOL: 60s psychodelic rock like Jefferson Airplane or 80s NDW like Nena, were on my daily playlist. System of a Down, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Tatu were all part of the list too.

Shit, I was am weird. :p:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Tatu??? Maybe rather Toto. Yes, you was(?) weird. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I spend an afternoon rendering Debbie in a bikini and the thread goes crazy!!!

Hmm, I have a few questions about the airport scene. I would like to know what others feel would be the better choice...should MC kiss Saire on the lips or cheek when he greets her?

I'm also wondering if MC accepts her right away, will that choice cause issues later on with both girls? Or is it better to start slow by a kissing her cheek, which postpones rekindling their relationship? And will that have negative affects later on in the story?

I'm wondering what others feel about Saire coming back into his life without telling him she was moving into his home to be part of his life again? :unsure:
Kissing her on the lips is reopening the relationship. Kissing her on the cheek delays that choice until the second chance.
This is My Dorm (I just felt like Leonidas :ROFLMAO: ). No negative effects down the road. At most a bit of drama in one of two scenes, but it's not the case here.
Saira will explain the reasons for her actions later.

Hmm...In the previous content the player has a choice to pick the slim Kate, yet we see her chowing down on a huge plate of donuts, just seems odd if she will be having the fit mindset in chapter 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad eating habits and Betty around.
Slim Kate will show up in Act III, after the time skip. It's only been 3-4 days since that choice (IIRC)

At the Christmas beach event, one of MC's girls is missing...(Image of her below)

MC speaks with the lounge singer over the phone (if the player doesn't choose her path), but the pretty store clerk was no where in the scene. :unsure: (Now if you didn't peek on Mom, then it's a nice meeting with her.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Oh shit, my mistake...I guess Maddy was at work. Man I don't know how MC will manage dating 17+ girls (passed on a few), and then all the pregnancy's and hormone changes that will happen to all of them.

MC will definitely need a tour bus to travel around with them...and a compound to store them all like some kind of cult leader. :KEK:
I was going to answer when just saw your Update. There were 18 girls at the beach. The only ones who weren't were Amanda (Base), Eva (at the beach), Megan (Westport), and Maddie (working). But it's the first time I show the 22 girls in a single update!

Thanks!

We nearly killed Meemaw this chapter lol. Her not having a heart attack yet is a superhuman feat.
Wait and see...

Hmmm, 50 quick pregnancy tests... Will they all run out by the end of the story? :unsure: :LOL:
50 pregnancy tests only serve for the first 50 tries, right? NO. No recycled pregnancy tests if they show up negative! :D

Fixed it, thanks. :LOL:

Next update, I hope so. :devilish:

but... but..... my personal preferences. :cry:

Oh boy, why did you remind me that. That was a real blasphemy.

Next update we will get Meemaw to the doc. I swear

Hmm.. What's got your panties in a twist with her? Did she steal your cookie or somethin? :ROFLMAO:
Meemaw is known by her bad cooking skills ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes