Oct 10, 2022
Nooo don't say that ! pleaaaaasee ! (Now I spend the rest of the day singing this dumb NENA song :(:rolleyes::cry:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How dare you to call a Nena song dumb? Shame on you. Next one, 99 Luftballons. :LOL:

I got coffee in this hand and Saira in the other...and coffee in this hand annd....I forget.....ohh coffee!
Seems like you are low on coffee, maybe you should increase the intake? ;):LOL:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I was gonna say that this is a English speaking forum but I usually have no idea what the hell ya'll are talking about even when you are speak English........
You don't remember Nena and her 99 luftballons? Did you just miss the entire 80s, or what? :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
Oct 10, 2022
If you know that, You're not twenty, how you made belive in another thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but you're right could be worse (DÖF or Modern Talking)
I am not 20, I am 28 so like I said late 20s. I know many songs from 60s to early 2010s, I had a weird teenage phase. :LOL: 60s psychedelic rock like Jefferson Airplane or 80s NDW like Nena, were on my daily playlist. System of a Down, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Tatu were all part of the list too.

Shit, I was am weird. :p:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I am not 20, I am 28 so like I said late 20s. I know many songs from 60s to early 2010s, I had a weird teenage phase. :LOL: 60s psychodelic rock like Jefferson Airplane or 80s NDW like Nena, were on my daily playlist. System of a Down, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Tatu were all part of the list too.

Shit, I was weird. :p:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Was?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
At the Christmas beach event, one of MC's girls is missing...(Image of her below)

MC speaks with the lounge singer over the phone (if the player doesn't choose her path), but the pretty store clerk was no where in the scene. :unsure: (Now if you didn't peek on Mom, then it's a nice meeting with her.)

Update: Oh shit, my mistake...I guess Maddy was at work. Man I don't know how MC will manage dating 17+ girls (passed on a few), and then all the pregnancy's and hormone changes that will happen to all of them.

MC will definitely need a tour bus to travel around with them...and a compound to store them all like some kind of cult leader. :KEK:

Last edited:

kasapb

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 2378955

Overview:
A man, Mark by default but can be changed, returns home after college to find that his father has fled to the Caribbean with his mistress, after years of embezzling money at his job, leaving his now ex-girlfriend at home without money.
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm while reconnecting with the people he left behind when he started college in another city.
The game will show how old relationships are renewed, as well as the creation of new ones, with our character deciding which women to start these relationships with.
The current story features 15 girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship; in the following chapters new women will be introduced, both previously known by the character, as well as new relationships to develop.

Yes, the MC looks older than his real age for reasons explained here

Future development plans are explained here

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Tropecita Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.1 (Part 2-Chapter 3.1)
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Instructions to change the language, import the game and apply the patch can be found HERE

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Pre-Patched): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Universal Update only
How to Update
v0.14.2 -> v0.15.1: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 1 (v0.12)

Patches:
Extras: FANSIGS1 -
FANSIGS2 - FANSIGS3 - FANSIGS4
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1783704 View attachment 1783712 View attachment 1783717 View attachment 1783718 View attachment 1783719 View attachment 1783720 View attachment 1783721 View attachment 1783728
View attachment 1783729 View attachment 1783730 View attachment 1783731 View attachment 1976052 View attachment 1976054 View attachment 2113622 View attachment 2113624 View attachment 2682306
Real fan

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am not 20, I am 28 so like I said late 20s. I know many songs from 60s to early 2010s, I had a weird teenage phase. :LOL: 60s psychodelic rock like Jefferson Airplane or 80s NDW like Nena, were on my daily playlist. System of a Down, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Tatu were all part of the list too.

Shit, I was weird. :p:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Only weird thing is "Nena" apearing there for the rest pretty solid Music taste ! Worst thing was that someone thought it was a good Idea to sell the David Bowie song "Major Tom" in German (the song got butcherd)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes