Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Ehmm....without trying to sound aggresive You played part 1 through it but did you see a sex scene for Daphne so she can get pregnant?
No but was worried I missed something with a choice I made. Since I noticed the variable I thought maybe I had to not do certain routes for it to happen

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No but was worried I missed something with a choice I made. Since I noticed the variable I thought maybe I had to not do certain routes for it to happen
I got the variables ready for every girl before the Part 1-2 split in case we needed them for the import, but Daphne's was unused.

If you always said yes or the good answer then you should see all scenes, right Trop?
Right now the only "missable" scenes are Maddie's first femdom and maledom scenes and the Alexia/Eileen threesome. I didn't think about the Whatif menu then, so those scenes are exclusive to those paths.
I will even do a Whatif menu in v.0.16, because there are two girls involved, for those who aren't in both paths.
I won't do Whatif menus for individual girls' scenes.

Reactions: Yarazin and JJ1960

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Given the medical technology now being available to MC can we please get a Scarlett confirmation soon? She's our sister, and deserves to get told everything about the clones along with Emma, Daphne, and Erika. Granted Scarlett doesn't have a clone but still.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ok.

Tell me, what do you think an ADHD person is. What do you think the condition is. What are the consequences of it.
I do not need to think what the conditions are, because I had a person with diagnosed ADHD in my family. I can tell you in the shortest sentence I can think of it's a overactive, impulsive person having attention problems. But you'll turn my words against me, because you have your whole life experience with it and are biased about it, while I had a decade with such person. I would say two, yet I was kid back then, not understanding what even ADHD stands for.

Remember, that I am one, I have lived with it. I am married to another one. Had and raised 4 others (as best I can). I say this before you think that you can pass around anecdotes and biased info as truth.
It's your choice to either believe in what I wrote or not. It's not like I'm forcing you to share my point of view. Sadly, you believing or not won't change it happened and is still happening.

An ADHD carrier is a victim. But, it is easier to blame them instead of understanding them, right? They are as able to change their brains and it's processes as you are. They have no responsibility of the way they were born, yet, society decides to brand them as defective and blame them for not being capable to escape their genetic prison. The fact that anxiety, depression and suicides are so high among us (my oldest boy, tried it at 7 years old) also contribute to the social out-casting. It is now established that almost all (as high as 90%) of the adults that survived their teens as ADHD, have PTSD symptoms, caused by the extreme conditions they have lived under.
We are playing with the cards we've got. Life is not fair, and some people got better and some got worst. I can sympathize and I can try to understand the other person why it's like that, why it's behaving like that, what caused it, be it someone rich or poor, sick or not, but I can't just turn my head away or look past thier actions if those actions are causing problems to other people and even harm them or are using thier condition as bargaining chip. You are responsible for your actions. Because you had worst of this world it doesn't mean you're are allowed more.

If we don't kink-shame people on this thread, do we really need to disorder-shame people?
Some people play life in easy mode. They are beautiful, tall, born into a rich family in an advanced country, and without any genetic disorders. It can even be called cheat mode.
Never shamed anyone, nor trying to. If it looks like it, brand me as one if it can make you all feel better.

Don't shame people for carrying ADHD. Don't shame people for being black or white. Don't shame people for being Americans, French, or Indonesian. Don't shame people for being extremely fat or thin, short or tall.

I've heard the "I knew a (or several) person(s) with X characteristic and it's a bad person (add here anything you want to criticize)" too many times. X can be a skin color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, job, or any characteristic different from what the speaker considers "standard" or their own "group". The speaker should ask themselves if everyone in their "group" is a good person. The answer usually is "NO". So being a caucasian white Spaniard diabetic bald short ex-guinea-pig male is not a foolproof recipe to be a good person (even if I considered myself as such). Neither is any other combination. For goodness or badness.
People tend to generalize. Even the best of us are not safe from it, because it's easier to cope with the outside world and people than trying to meet everyone.

Luckly I don't have to ask myself that question, because I know I am not a good person and I accepted that. Even though I chose to be an outcast, I very well know I still can be, and was, judged and look down upon for my nationality, my language, my roots, my genetics, my very own existence. I accepted my flaws, that I am retarded and people see me as such. The thing is I just don't give a fuck about what world and people think of me. Still, I know people have thier own problems, so I try to not cause more for them, as I do too not want more in my existence.

Remember my second sentence in this text wall. People playing in easy mode. How many of those who were born with the cheat mode enabled would be your best man at your wedding? Are they really winners if they haven't met you?
Had a friend like that. Left for a different country trying to find a place for himself on this planet. If I had a wedding, he would probably be there, or so I think. But for a second question I would say yes, my "had friend" included if he hasn't meet me.

To keep the post on topic with the game. How would you feel criticizing Kim for her vitiligo? I'm not talking about whether she's attractive or not for you. I'm talking about trying to skin-shame her. For something she didn't choose. Even if you know someone with vitiligo who is a bad person.
I would criticize the person with the condition, not the condition itself, if said person is using said condition as a bargaining chip to achieve or acquire something or is causing problems to me or other people. Because having a condition might be an opportunity for said person to play on my emotions and feelings to get me to do something or get something from me.

As I wrote eariler, It's hard to see the white when all you see is dark when blindfolded.

And with that I'm ending my participation in this topic.

Reactions: RpWolf and Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Given the medical technology now being available to MC can we please get a Scarlett confirmation soon? She's our sister, and deserves to get told everything about the clones along with Emma, Daphne, and Erika. Granted Scarlett doesn't have a clone but still.
Now who said that? Trop could easily get her a Clone as easy as snapping his fingers:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and e6mill

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well Amanda and Eva are the only remaining living clones of their generation, so if Scarlett had had a clone she's likely dead.

I was going to add the (or does she?) myself and decided against it.
She could also have been a secret from all of them, like Scarlett's clone being the only one of her generation or something just for the sake of the Joke since we know Trop already said 28 is the max amount of LIs

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Would you laugh too hard if I told you I'm writing a scene about it right now? Every girl in the house will get The Conversation before Eva arrives.

Never shamed anyone, nor trying to. If it looks like it, brand me as one if it can make you all feel better.
People tend to generalize. Even the best of us are not safe from it, because it's easier to cope with the outside world and people than trying to meet everyone.

Luckly I don't have to ask myself that question, because I know I am not a good person and I accepted that. Even though I chose to be an outcast, I very well know I still can be, and was, judged and look down upon for my nationality, my language, my roots, my genetics, my very own existence. I accepted my flaws, that I am retarded and people see me as such. The thing is I just don't give a fuck about what world and people think of me. Still, I know people have thier own problems, so I try to not cause more for them, as I do too not want more in my existence.

Had a friend like that. Left for a different country trying to find a place for himself on this planet. If I had a wedding, he would probably be there, or so I think. But for a second question I would say yes, my "had friend" included if he hasn't meet me.

I would criticize the person with the condition, not the condition itself, if said person is using said condition as a bargaining chip to achieve or acquire something or is causing problems to me or other people. Because having a condition might be an opportunity for said person to play on my emotions and feelings to get me to do something or get something from me.

As I wrote eariler, It's hard to see the white when all you see is dark when blindfolded.

And with that I'm ending my participation in this topic.
My post wasn't directed specifically at you. It was about prejudices and differences. Your post and the answers to it allowed me to write a post to try to avoid a war in the thread about who said what.
You, the players, can say anything about me, that's why I exposed (some of) my "flaws".
But I've promoted good vibes in this thread for almost two years and I don't want the thread to become a battlefield if someone starts feeling attacked (fairly or unfairly). I've seen it too many times. So better safe than sorry and, if exposing (part of) my miseries makes this thread a better place, cherry on top.

I would be a looked-down outcast depending on what place on the planet I move to. I would be seen as a filthy longnose, as a garlic-flavored redneck, as a European communist, or even as a South American (and I'm not saying any of that SHOULD be an insult). I think everyone will be an outcast in the (in)correct place.

Now who said that? Trop could easily get her a Clone as easy as snapping his fingers:ROFLMAO:
Nooooo... she would be a brunette Scarlett (hard to see the clone dying her hair in the same way as the original, especially if she's not spying on her).
No, Scarlett won't get a clone and she's not anyone's clone.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That animation deformed Daphne's lower body completely (a lot of poses do that in extreme positions). I guess I will redo that animation someday when I get better assets. Missionary (what I wanted for that scene) animations are more scarce than I thought.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Nooooo... she would be a brunette Scarlett (hard to see the clone dying her hair in the same way as the original, especially if she's not spying on her).
No, Scarlett won't get a clone and she's not anyone's clone.
But it's true that you could easily give her a clone too :ROFLMAO: Wouldn't be the first dev to do something like that and you wouldn't be the last to do something like that:LOL:

• Haha
Jul 28, 2023
What is up with the whole the family isn't your family thing in part 2 ?
I'm just at the part where they meet Aaron and now the MC is saying something like his mother died when he was 6 and stuff.

Did I miss some significant chunk of story or is this just leftover dialogue that comes from trying to avoid the whole patreon incest rules ?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes