Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What is up with the whole the family isn't your family thing in part 2 ?
I'm just at the part where they meet Aaron and now the MC is saying something like his mother died when he was 6 and stuff.

Did I miss some significant chunk of story or is this just leftover dialogue that comes from trying to avoid the whole patreon incest rules ?
Seems like you switched to the patreon version of the story somehow

Reactions: TheOneWhoKnocks29

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm just at the part where they meet Aaron and now the MC is saying something like his mother died when he was 6 and stuff.

Did I miss some significant chunk of story or is this just leftover dialogue that comes from trying to avoid the whole patreon incest rules ?
You didn't click the button to swap from Clones to Family. If you see Clones on the button it means you're getting the censored script, if you see Family you're getting the incest script

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Would you laugh too hard if I told you I'm writing a scene about it right now? Every girl in the house will get The Conversation before Eva arrives.
Wait, are you writing a scene where Scarlett being our sister is revealed before Eva arrives? Or just that she's going to be told about the clones just like all the other girls?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait, are you writing a scene where Scarlett being our sister is revealed before Eva arrives? Or just that she's going to be told about the clones just like all the other girls?
I'm writing a scene where the MC asks Eva if, besides the pregnancy tests, she can get DNA tests.
She will be told about the clones just as the other girls and the students. They will see Eva, Erika, and Daphne having lunch together!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think, he was talking about the "clone" revelation, the part where it is revealed that Scarlett is our sister, (and I think that will happen with Martha first) is a complete different story, but the fundation has already been laid,
" Martha: you had contact with your dad ?"
"Mc: yes, I had my reasons for it"
Martha: we need to talk....
(or so, I'm playing it by ear and memory)
edit: Catalunya : 1 Uruguay: 0 ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Trope was faster :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

There's a button in the main menu (bottom-left) that cycles between Family (patched) - Clones (unpatched). It only shows up if you install the incest patch.
The stories are slightly different in some dialogues (the unpatched version having around 1-2% more dialogue), but the whole story, and especially the naughty scenes, are mostly the same.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

There's a button in the main menu (bottom-left) that cycles between Family (patched) - Clones (unpatched). It only shows up if you install the incest patch.
The stories are slightly different in some dialogues (the unpatched version having around 1-2% more dialogue), but the whole story, and especially the naughty scenes, are mostly the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why? this is bad! have to punish you and teach you to drink milk for future breastfeeding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
Oh never mind I'm already practicing, and have my own personal device (I just hope that the queen of my heart doesn't read this) you know how Latinas can be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but the sex after is allways Heavenly.....thinking of it I should call her and let her read.....:devilish::devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
TropecitaGames I have a question regarding this latest update that hopefully isn't spoilery to answer,So I'm kinda curious as to why during the scene with Solomon neither MC,Kiara nor Eileen correct Solomon when he calls MC Eileen's EX-Boyfriend.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames I have a question regarding this latest update that hopefully isn't spoilery to answer,So I'm kinda curious as to why during the scene with Solomon neither MC,Kiara nor Eileen correct Solomon when he calls MC Eileen's EX-Boyfriend.
Because he becomes violent in no time. And neither of them cares about what Solomon knows.
For the MC, he's a no-one.
For Kiara and Eileen, he's someone who doesn't deserve to know what is happening in their lives. They still don't know, but they already consider themselves more part of the Marks family than part of Solomon's. And only 2 days have passed.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes