xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Swiss cheese?

Hush you! Let me shoot someone in the face. Damn, you really are a thief of joy! :ROFLMAO:
Why shoot him in the face if he got 10 fingers 10 toes and a lot of non lethal points on the body ?? what is wrong is your Aiming sight un alingned ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Had to play catch up since not played this since before the bit in Pt 1 with the trying to get you to sign the NTR/GILF documents and all I can say is I can't wait to spend more time with Kiara as I'm like on each characters route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Tsk tsk Americans, allways in hurry, they don't take time to enjoy the pleasure in Life...... :ROFLMAO:
And they always go for bullets... knifes hurt so much more and for so much longer...

Start by his Achilles's tendons. Then each toe, not cutting them, but the tendons. Don't let him bleed too much. Then the knees, take out both rotulas. Then go to the Femur head, cut all tendons, carefully. Now he's no longer able to use the legs. Now the hands, elbows, shoulders... there's a good boy now.

The rest is up to you, but he's completely defenseless, in a boat load of pain, so, have fun... one bullet... pfft...

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All you non-Americans just love to overcomplicate everythin. We Americans want it over and done with. Sure, I can overcomplicate shit too. Let's tie him up, slice his skin off, bit by bit, salt the wound and shove bamboo slivers under his nails. Then we can nail his dick and nuts to the floor place a hacksaw near him and set the place on fire. Is that more to everyone's likin?
Ahhh a men of culture...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
All you non-Americans just love to overcomplicate everythin. We Americans want it over and done with. Sure, I can overcomplicate shit too. Let's tie him up, slice his skin off, bit by bit, salt the wound and shove bamboo slivers under his nails. Then we can nail his dick and nuts to the floor place a hacksaw near him and set the place on fire. Is that more to everyone's likin?
It's a bit better yes... but still too fast... too brutish, needs finesse. Think more like Silence of the Lambs and less Rambo...

Take your time. Let him sober up. Control his pain levels so he doesn't pass out and cheat. Open a bottle of wine, your preference obviously, cut a chorizo (use a clean knife please), some decent Iberian bread (my recommendation is the mixed grains ones, baked in a earthen stove with oak wood), let the wine breathe, then proceed slowly with the calmness and precision to maximize the pain, both physical and psychological. Keep a cauterizer ready so he doesn't exsanguinate too fast.

This is about retribution, not revenge. This is about balance, not destruction.

Oh, don't forget the soundtrack. It's for your benefit, make it something pungent, something that forever later you'll enjoy the moments again just by listening to it...

Peace :rolleyes:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Bruhs, just lock him in a cell with a homosexual rapist serial killer on a life sentence and tell him that for every load he deposits in his rectum before killing him gets him a year off the sentence. No reason to put so much effort in yourself, delegate.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes