FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know how and why it happened, but it's still weird to see one very sweet and wholesome game threads discussing how to torture and kill a hated character
I'll be honest, I managed to creep myself out. Gladly I haven't eaten yet, or there would be some wasted food.

I can write about it, but even considering doing it, leaves me on the verge of throwing up. Just thinking of the smell of blood is unbearable.

I am NOT a violent person, but I do have a very perverted imagination, and thinking of punishing an abuser is one my triggers.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll be honest, I managed to creep myself out. Gladly I haven't eaten yet, or there would be some wasted food.

I can write about it, but even considering doing it, leaves me on the verge of throwing up. Just thinking of the smell of blood is unbearable.

I am NOT a violent person, but I do have a very perverted imagination, and thinking of punishing an abuser is one my triggers.

Peace :(
So, my original idea is more to your likin, as it is with me? I can push my brain to go all sadistic, but, it's just not for me. I'd prefer to just not have bad shit happen or add in douchebags we want to kill in fucked up ways in any game. I actually felt sickened by the shit I was postin. I think I'm just goin to delete that shit.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think neither of us would do it for real, just playing with the Imagination, and venting the "shadow" and all in a good maner,
Someone, said, If you are good or bad, peacfull and caring or violent and ruthless, It is all a matter of choice you choose always who you want to be ;)

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
If a single Bullet already does wonders, what will a whole magazine of bullets do?:unsure::devilish:
Why shoot him in the face if he got 10 fingers 10 toes and a lot of non lethal points on the body ?? what is wrong is your Aiming sight un alingned ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well MC did ask Eva to teach him how to shoot, as someone who likes a bit of dark humor it would be an entertaining idea. Solomon learning to accept the pain while bleeding out doesn't quite fit in with the theme of accepting people as they are though.
:unsure: I wonder if MC would grow as a character and be more "himself" around the girls if he has to deal with killing someone while protecting the girls.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well MC did ask Eva to teach him how to shoot, as someone who likes a bit of dark humor it would be an entertaining idea. Solomon learning to accept the pain while bleeding out doesn't quite fit in with the theme of accepting people as they are though.
:unsure: I wonder if MC would grow as a character and be more "himself" around the girls if he has to deal with killing someone while protecting the girls.
Who knows. Might end up like the MC in a now dead game where the MC couldn't deal with it and spent all his time snivelin about what he did.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Each of us hides a strong and a weak side deep down in our souls, but we don’t know it until for some reason it comes out... Mc in this game is just an ordinary guy who has a secret (which he doesn’t know himself). he cannot become the adult you want to see in a month or a year; there is a limit to everything and a path to progress. Not even six months have passed there, and you expect a strong Mc... (y) :Kappa:

Killing someone or protecting someone by shedding blood is not an easy part of life, especially killing Someone, it may seem to him or even the girls knowing that Mc killed a person... and this requires severe dramatic consequences

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Each of us hides a strong and a weak side deep down in our souls, but we don’t know it until for some reason it comes out... Mc in this game is just an ordinary guy who has a secret (which he doesn’t know himself). he cannot become the adult you want to see in a month or a year; there is a limit to everything and a path to progress. Not even six months have passed there, and you expect a strong Mc... (y) :Kappa:
Well, he better do somethin to step it up. Hopefully TropecitaGames lights a fire under his ass soon. :ROFLMAO:
zFuE2W.gif

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020

Killing someone or protecting someone by shedding blood is not an easy part of life, especially killing Someone, it may seem to him or even the girls knowing that Mc killed a person... and this requires severe dramatic consequences
For the game only being on day 15 I don't really expect much growth at all, things take time but it's nice to see the seeds get planted. I don't expect a strong MC, and my conversation with Trop cleared up my confusion with who the character actually is. I wouldn't want anything changed from how a developer, author, or script writer originally intended to see where their story goes.

As for dealing with killing to protect someone, it could be interesting to see how everyone reacts but I doubt it will happen. I have theories about how it could, but since I'm not a writer or a story teller I'd rather just wait to see if any of my guesses are right or not. Half of my enjoyment from stories after all, is finding out you either nailed it, or were way off! ;):coffee:

Still want live target practice on Solomon though, Eva could make that scene amazing with her personality. A man can dream after all haha!

Edit: Forgot to clarify what I wanted to imply by saying the MC could be more "himself" was that he acts different when he's with different characters, always wearing masks to help make them feel loved and accepted, it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it seems like everyone is being accepted for who they are but him. Don't want our boy being left out lol

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
my conversation with Trop cleared up my confusion with who the character actually is. I wouldn't want anything changed from how a developer, author, or script writer originally intended to see where their story goes.
And what did Trop say? Will we ever get a strong and confident MC?

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I think the cover image doesn't do justice to the game's primary LI's and is overdue for an update, could hurt engagement. Love the game!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm not wastin more than 1 round of .45 on him.
Tsk tsk Americans, allways in hurry, they don't take time to enjoy the pleasure in Life...... :ROFLMAO:
How about we compromise: two .22 shorts to the liver and one to each kidney. Hurts bad. Takes a little bit of time. Doesn't cost much more than a single .45 ACP hollow point, unless you meant .45LC, and then not much more than that, either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A clarification on this since I seem to be getting mixed signals: a patch is still necessary for Part 2 or not? I thought I saw that you get to turn it on and off, but didn't get the impression that the patch was still needed for this as it had been integrated into the base VN code.

I finally was able to download the final update(s?) of Part 1 last night (grabbed the patched mod for it) and Part 2, but I got the impression that the patch only applied to Part 1 and am getting a little confused. Maybe it's all of the "how to kill the asshole" talk. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes