Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Recently discovered this game and just completed a 1st PT of it. Loved it. Excellent game and very enjoyable. Easily one of the best harem AVNs I’ve played. Great cast of female characters with distinct personalities and issues. Story is engaging, visuals are fine, and the writing/dialogue is very good, some of which I found to be quite hilarious. Kudos to the Dev and team for this impressive game.
Part 1 was a fun ride. Learning the ropes of the dev job (the first chapters are a bit rough), meeting an awesome community, and being stressed for almost two years. It was worth it.
I hope you also enjoy the three updates already in Part 2!

Reactions: divingmedic

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah sorry I misunderstood your post there. I thought you meant one of the Girls stole your wife from you :KEK:
Sometimes I think she prefers Erika over me ;)

Oh, so your soul is a euphemism for your balls. Understood. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a happily married man. You should renounce some things in the process. :ROFLMAO:

She is keeping them "safe" for him. She let's him look at them every once in a while :LOL:.
And use them more seldomly :D

Just started playing. Hey Dev lay off the Alabama jokes lol I'm from Alabama.
Welcome to the Dorm!
Don't worry, the Alabama jokes disappear fast (there are two of them if IRC).

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
They actually did a study the East Texas has a higher incident of that happening than any other place in the US.
i'm actually curious, can you point me toward a link?
the last time I saw an actual study it was based on both birth certificates and marriage licenses; and by FAR the highiest per capita results were from new england.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes