Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm a happily married man. You should renounce some things in the process. :ROFLMAO:
I guess that's why my marriage failed and I'm now with my childhood best friend, who is the love of my life. :love: Even though I didn't know that until after my failed marriage. That fact was always right in front of me, but I was stupid and only saw her as one of the guys.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Sometimes I think she prefers Erika over me ;)

I'm a happily married man. You should renounce some things in the process. :ROFLMAO:

And use them more seldomly :D

Welcome to the Dorm!
Don't worry, the Alabama jokes disappear fast (there are two of them if IRC).
No biggie I hear it all the time on the internet. Besides look what game i'm playing LOL.

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
i'm actually curious, can you point me toward a link?
the last time I saw an actual study it was based on both birth certificates and marriage licenses; and by FAR the highiest per capita results were from new england.
I looked it up and eastern Kentucky is still number 1. New England area I would think would many branches of the same surname as it was the birthplace of America. When researching my family tree I found lot's families with an old spelling of my last name in the New England area but they are very distant cousins and actually arrived 100 years after first kin arrived in 1650 as a white slave in Maryland area.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Erika is very charming and beautiful girl. I like goth girls. They are like gold. But natural redhead ginger girls with freckles is a level up. They are like diamonds and jewelry. So, if she is red haired and plus with freckles, for her it 's a bad idea to hide this under black colour of her hair. If she would be blonde or with brown hair or with black hair before the painting, it would be Okay.
Erika has a reason for that. Read the story. She explains it plainly.

Peace :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It just occurred to me, depending on how the timing works out, Emma could learn that she has two new siblings!! Which is pretty funny.

• Red Heart

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
I am confused about ipatch and girls being clones or not.
I added the ipatch and then loaded save that was started without ipath, but girls being clones is still mentioned.
I though girls are clones only without ipatch? Or do i have to start new game after adding ipatch

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I added the ipatch and then loaded save that was started without ipath, but girls being clones is still mentioned.
I though girls are clones only without ipatch? Or do i have to start new game after adding ipatch
On the start menu you have a button that says clones for unpatched and family for patched. what does it say for you?

• Red Heart

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
I am still playing part 1 (0.12), on the side it says "Family Patch: On"
Looks like if save was made without family patch, then toggling it doesn't work.
When i started new game then dialog does change (no clones mentioned)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It just occurred to me, depending on how the timing works out, Emma could learn that she has two new siblings!! Which is pretty funny.
Two? You mean Martha's kid and Scarlett?

I think I had way too much free time, because when I heard E1M1 I just had to dew it.

View attachment 3366192
This is funnier than you can imagine. Remember this image when you are playing the next Eva scene.
Great work!

You should add the patch with the game closed. In theory (Ren'py and theory have a weird relationship) it should get it after loading a savegame.
In case it doesn't work, try overwriting the patch.rpy with this one (not tested)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes