xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A clarification on this since I seem to be getting mixed signals: a patch is still necessary for Part 2 or not? I thought I saw that you get to turn it on and off, but didn't get the impression that the patch was still needed for this as it had been integrated into the base VN code.

I finally was able to download the final update(s?) of Part 1 last night (grabbed the patched mod for it) and Part 2, but I got the impression that the patch only applied to Part 1 and am getting a little confused. Maybe it's all of the "how to kill the asshole" talk. :unsure:
Yes you need the patch installed,

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
A clarification on this since I seem to be getting mixed signals: a patch is still necessary for Part 2 or not? I thought I saw that you get to turn it on and off, but didn't get the impression that the patch was still needed for this as it had been integrated into the base VN code.

I finally was able to download the final update(s?) of Part 1 last night (grabbed the patched mod for it) and Part 2, but I got the impression that the patch only applied to Part 1 and am getting a little confused. Maybe it's all of the "how to kill the asshole" talk. :unsure:
b6e82e9a-ca38-408c-974c-da2904ce2a62_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
And what did Trop say? Will we ever get a strong and confident MC?
I have no idea about that, and would rather wait and see. I was just confused about weather he was acting in a loving way (via his thoughts) or in a manipulative way (via how he speaks and acts). Trop said it's because he's naive and loving so I will make a guess saying that he will still be mild, but eventually more confident (after the babies are born maybe?).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

As has been said, yes, you need a patch file, but it's literally just an empty file named "patch.txt"
From RiamMar's Mod thread:
Screenshot 2024-02-15 223125.jpg

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

As Elhemeer says below, you still need the patch AND click a new button on the main menu that cycles between Family (patched) and Clones (unpatched). The patch now only enables that button, doesn't patch the game.

As has been said, yes, you need a patch file, but it's literally just an empty file named "patch.txt"
From RiamMar's Mod thread:
View attachment 3358449
The ipatch on the OP also works. RiamMar is a genius and instead of looking at the (simple) code in the old patch, it only checks the existence of a patch.txt, patch.rpy, or patch.rpyc file.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ThorinKing what Tropecita and Eilhemeer said, but on Part 2 after installing the patch you need to manually activate it. On the main menu page, on the bottom, after installing the patch, there's a button (doesn't look like it but it's clickable) saying "Clones", after you click it it turns to "Family". Without the patch the button is disabled (or non-existent, not sure which).

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
About Solomon's punishment: He will be punished, but it won't happen fast in game (number of updates) terms. No one will kill or torture him. He should live with the knowledge he fucked up badly. And no, that's not enough punishment. Oh, and there are some criminal minds in this thread. I promise I will be a good dev (I would not like to antagonize some of you who have proposed torture).

About the MC's evolution: He will evolve, but once again, it won't be fast in game (number of updates) terms. Only 17 days have passed since he arrived and, although I never considered him a weak character, he has grown somewhat. But no one can turn his personality 180º in 17 days, even though that guy has a lot of circumstances we won't experience in a lifetime, in those 17 days. He needs to get more responsibilities, be more "the man he needs to be" instead of "the lover each of his girls needs him to be". But he can only do that with time, revealed secrets, and (optionally) babies on the way. Oh, and some time away from 22 girls who don't let him a moment to breathe and sort his thoughts.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
About Solomon's punishment: He will be punished, but it won't happen fast in game (number of updates) terms. No one will kill or torture him. He should live with the knowledge he fucked up badly. And no, that's not enough punishment. Oh, and there are some criminal minds in this thread. I promise I will be a good dev (I would not like to antagonize some of you who have proposed torture).

About the MC's evolution: He will evolve, but once again, it won't be fast in game (number of updates) terms. Only 17 days have passed since he arrived and, although I never considered him a weak character, he has grown somewhat. But no one can turn his personality 180º in 17 days, even though that guy has a lot of circumstances we won't experience in a lifetime, in those 17 days. He needs to get more responsibilities, be more "the man he needs to be" instead of "the lover each of his girls needs him to be". But he can only do that with time, revealed secrets, and (optionally) babies on the way. Oh, and some time away from 22 girls who don't let him a moment to breathe and sort his thoughts.
Glad that, from your comments, there are still many, many updates ahead in the future!

The main thing is not to slow down and keep your motivation high. :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Glad that, from your comments, there are still many, many updates ahead in the future!

The main thing is not to slow down and keep your motivation high. :)
Don't worry, the motivation will remain high, and I wouldn't know how to slow down even if I wanted to. There are still so many stories to tell, relationships to start, and characters that should evolve... I have planned events for updates on the 0.2X range, and I want to arrive there!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Turn him into a girl and pimp him out to fund a women's shelter :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
why not, at 40, you could still feel in good shape ;-) or maybe a better version of cloning...
But that would mean that in the epilogue, when he's 40-ish, he would look like an 80-90 y.o. Not good for 28 "wives" in their 40s-60s-80s
Aaron (and Arnau and Albert) was the first experiment, and he is the MC's age. No time to improve it.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But that would mean that in the epilogue, when he's 40-ish, he would look like an 80-90 y.o. Not good for 28 "wives" in their 40s-60s-80s
Aaron (and Arnau and Albert) was the first experiment, and he is the MC's age. No time to improve it.
It would explain the cock size though. They managed to slow the aging down to normal for clones, strategically accelerated it so nobody would notice he's not the original but his dick just kept growing as a side effect

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Don't worry, the motivation will remain high, and I wouldn't know how to slow down even if I wanted to. There are still so many stories to tell, relationships to start, and characters that should evolve... I have planned events for updates on the 0.2X range, and I want to arrive there!
2GU.gif
Just don't overwork yourself. We're all counting on you.

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
Recently discovered this game and just completed a 1st PT of it. Loved it. Excellent game and very enjoyable. Easily one of the best harem AVNs I’ve played. Great cast of female characters with distinct personalities and issues. Story is engaging, visuals are fine, and the writing/dialogue is very good, some of which I found to be quite hilarious. Kudos to the Dev and team for this impressive game.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes