S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
My Guess is Amanda & Scarlett
Two? You mean Martha's kid and Scarlett?
Maybe Martha's kid and Amanda, they have the 24 hour pregnancy tests but haven't done a DNA test for Scarlett. I thought MC and Scarlett wanted to confirm it before bringing it up to anyone.

This is funnier than you can imagine. Remember this image when you are playing the next Eva scene.
Great work!
So not only is she a mixture of two of my favorites, but she's going to be the riot I hoped for when she agreed to teaching the MC how to use firearms. Can't wait to see more of her!

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I did mean Martha's kid and Scarlett. Honestly forgot the clone could be considered a sibling too, though to be fair Emma is unlikely to learn about all three at the same time
Maybe Martha's kid and Amanda, they have the 24 hour pregnancy tests but haven't done a DNA test for Scarlett. I thought MC and Scarlett wanted to confirm it before bringing it up to anyone.
My Bad I had assumed you meant Amanda as Martha's kid is not born plus depends if you take that route ofc even though in my game she is pregnant as I took that route.

Reactions: Estuana and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I did mean Martha's kid and Scarlett. Honestly forgot the clone could be considered a sibling too, though to be fair Emma is unlikely to learn about all three at the same time
I guessed it!

So not only is she a mixture of two of my favorites, but she's going to be the riot I hoped for when she agreed to teaching the MC how to use firearms. Can't wait to see more of her!
Eva has a weird sense of humor. You will get a lot of her in the next update. The shooting lesson is already written (I'm rendering it) and it's as long as Daphne's dinner. The shooting is the less important. And then comes the family lunch with the introduction to the girls.

Scarlett's DNA test will start to "move" in the next update too.

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
My Bad I had assumed you meant Amanda as Martha's kid is not born plus depends if you take that route ofc even though in my game she is pregnant as I took that route.
Yeah, depends on when the talks happen. I could see it being similar to the Nora, Erika, and MC talk about the relationship and asking Nora if there's anything else she wants to say. I could however see all the pregnancies being confirmed separately from the clones, as they are meeting the family. In my play though since Emma and Martha are both pregnant (as well as everyone else lol) I wonder if they will tell each other together at the same time. Either way I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Eva has a weird sense of humor. You will get a lot of her in the next update. The shooting lesson is already written (I'm rendering it) and it's as long as Daphne's dinner. The shooting is the less important. And then comes the family lunch with the introduction to the girls.

Scarlett's DNA test will start to "move" in the next update too.
It might be and exaggeration but every time Eva has been on screen she's been great. She's the clone I was most excited to see more of, and was looking forward to the time alone with her far more than the story implication of the MC learning how to shoot.
Sounds like this update will give everything I was most looking forward to seeing, can't wait to have Emma and Eva meet each other since they act kind of alike.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, depends on when the talks happen. I could see it being similar to the Nora, Erika, and MC talk about the relationship and asking Nora if there's anything else she wants to say. I could however see all the pregnancies being confirmed separately from the clones, as they are meeting the family. In my play though since Emma and Martha are both pregnant (as well as everyone else lol) I wonder if they will tell each other together at the same time. Either way I can't wait to see how it plays out.

It might be and exaggeration but every time Eva has been on screen she's been great. She's the clone I was most excited to see more of, and was looking forward to the time alone with her far more than the story implication of the MC learning how to shoot.
Sounds like this update will give everything I was most looking forward to seeing, can't wait to have Emma and Eva meet each other since they act kind of alike.
Norah and Martha told the MC they wanted to have the talks with their daughters alone while the MC is with Eva. I think it makes more sense to do it that way because:
-Story: It's been Martha and Norah who hid the (part of the) truth (they knew about). This is more relevant in the unpatched game since the portion of the truth they know is bigger.
-Game: Does anyone want to see the same conversation thrice only to see Emma, Daphne, and Erika's different reactions? I think it's better if those conversations are done off-screen and the MC sees the results when he gets back from his lesson. Remember that Meemaw, Betty, and the students will see the "triplets" at home too, so they also should be informed.

Eva is as fun to write (but a lot sadder) as Emma. We started to see her true self in the last update. There is much more in the next one, with things that (I hope) will surprise some players. The shooting lessons, although logical from the MC's PoV, are only the (writer's) excuse to have time alone with her regularly.

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
Norah and Martha told the MC they wanted to have the talks with their daughters alone while the MC is with Eva. I think it makes more sense to do it that way because:
-Story: It's been Martha and Norah who hid the (part of the) truth (they knew about). This is more relevant in the unpatched game since the portion of the truth they know is bigger.
-Game: Does anyone want to see the same conversation thrice only to see Emma, Daphne, and Erika's different reactions? I think it's better if those conversations are done off-screen and the MC sees the results when he gets back from his lesson. Remember that Meemaw, Betty, and the students will see the "triplets" at home too, so they also should be informed.

Eva is as fun to write (but a lot sadder) as Emma. We started to see her true self in the last update. There is much more in the next one, with things that (I hope) will surprise some players. The shooting lessons, although logical from the MC's PoV, are only the (writer's) excuse to have time alone with her regularly.
Didn't even cross my mind, but yeah that would be the best way and conversations away from the MC have been shown before. Even if they are completely off screen it makes sense as they talk and hang out all the time. I was hoping that we wouldn't have redundant conversations but so many games do it just for padding so my opinion of your style is rising even more.
With how the characters have been written so far, it would be logical that Amanda and Eva are different from what we have been shown (Amanda like Daphne, and Eva like Emma) and more complex. You have made everyone unique so far and with what Eva showed in the last bit made me excited to know there is more to them both.
I have guesses but I'll not spread them just in case. If I'm right it will be awesome, if I'm wrong I'll be happy with it, either way you hooked me lol.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
You should add the patch with the game closed. In theory (Ren'py and theory have a weird relationship) it should get it after loading a savegame.
In case it doesn't work, try overwriting the patch.rpy with this one (not tested)
I did add the patch with the game close, but it doesn't matter, its all good, i just started new game and skipped through. Thnx anyway

Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Two? You mean Martha's kid and Scarlett?
Or four. If Martha is going to have twins. :giggle:

Even if she wasn't by blood, she's family by relation.

This is funnier than you can imagine. Remember this image when you are playing the next Eva scene.
Great work!
Thanks. Is Eva going to force MC to carry all the weapons in his new not so invisible backpack during thier training and order him to reload super shotgun 69 times in 8-bit animation?

What's funny to me is that I didn't notice it eariler. It's but one letter difference.

MC's going to learn how to handle Eva's small guys. Eva's going to learn how to handle MC's big iron. I see this as a Win-Win scenario, not an excuse.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Am i missing a lot of content by opting out of Lesbian/Bi content?
Right now not too much. A couple of renders here and there.
In the next update you will see a shorter version of one scene, missing the parts where the girls interact with each other.
You won't miss full scenes ever, only parts of them or variants of them. If I'm proud of how the lesbian scenes play out, I will even put them in a "what if?" menu.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes