FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hmm... I know it's not directed at me per se, but I feel I need to respond to this. I personally don't feel any loss, I'm just a greedy man. Some might say it's a flaw. Whether that's true or not, I don't agree. As I will share my food, my drink, and my car, even my home if need be, because I refuse to allow someone I know to be homeless. I will however never share my women or my motorcycle. Those are off limits. Touch them and I will become the beast of nightmares.

I'm happy to hear that. Because my next solo will be with and forgive me here, as I forgot her name. The fitgirl with short hair.
It really isn't for YOU, but you were the motor of the idea... :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, I am startin an all-girl, I just don't like the fact of sharin them all with each other.
I forgot to answer this part of your post, sorry.
You don't have to share them.
They will NEVER do anything lewd with each other without you present.
You can block lesbian interactions so, if there's any interaction during an X-some, it won't happen in your playthrough. That kind of interaction ONLY will happen during X-somes.
You don't share. You are the one who is shared!

28 solo endings? There's a lot of work ahead of you.
Work is the thing that scares me the less. Not being able to deliver is what keeps me awake in the night ;)

Are there enough save slots for that many?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yeah! I think Ren'py has "infinite" save pages. ;)

Reactions: Horny Toad

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
DS, I'll use this quote, but what I'll type isn't exactly FOR YOU. It's more of a philosophical meandering of ideas. Like you know I like to do, so, please don't feel attacked.

The problem with that way of thinking, that when we share we feel loss, is based on a sense of property. While I recognize it, I think it is not warranted. Especially since we are talking about (digital versions of fictional) people. It is easy to feel ownership, to feel territorial, to feel authorized to own. But, it isn't a right. It is not even something that the "person" (in this case a fac-simile of one) can give you, at least under common law.

The fact remains that when you share you may trade exclusivity for abundance. I'll explain. When the relationship is ONLY between you and one person, you BOTH have exclusivity. When you introduce more persons into the relationship, exclusivity changes into the group, but you personally, trade that exclusivity for an abundance of options.

This could potentially be considered a "loss", but only if exclusivity is the only thing you're interested. If, however, the interest is in the relationship, it is anything but a "loss", it is actually a "Profit". For ALL.

When you share, you have MORE, way MORE, because sharing is the antithesis of ownership. Instead of the right to deny access (ownership), you have the right to access extra resources (sharing).

I understand that many are raised on the idea that the only way is to own and be owned. It will be a struggle for an adaptation to a share and be shared paradigm.

I just wanted to point out that there's no real "loss" when sharing.

Peace :)
I would love to be shared! My wife doesn't allow me!
J/K my love, if you are reading this. You know you are enough for me :D

I for some reason was remembering her as brunette with red highlights lol damn sleep deprivation.
Eva forgives you. She has stopped cleaning her arsenal.

I will however never share my women or my motorcycle. Those are off limits. Touch them and I will become the beast of nightmares.

I'm happy to hear that. Because my next solo will be with and forgive me here, as I forgot her name. The fitgirl with short hair.
You don't share the things you ride, right? ;)

Debbie/Debra
Almost! Debbie/Deborah

Yeah and I don't want it to happen. Ahaha
As said, you can block it from happening and you will see a shorter or different version of that scene. First scene where it happens in 0.14 (a different choice). Second in 0.16 (some renders don't happen)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope you like the couch, bro. :ROFLMAO:

As said, you can block it from happening and you will see a shorter or different version of that scene. First scene where it happens in 0.14 (a different choice). Second in 0.16 (some renders don't happen)
Ok. I just had to double check. Sometimes I ask the same question differently in order to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Eva forgives you. She has stopped cleaning her arsenal.

Almost! Debbie/Deborah

LMAO I happy I even remembered that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
J/K my love, if you are reading this. You know you are enough for me
As I understand you, amigo.... being married is a scary thing (I’m kidding, as long as my wife doesn’t see it too)...:illuminati: but besides my wife, my children also don’t give me peace... :Kappa:

Reactions: Jerk-man

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As I understand you, amigo.... being married is a scary thing (I’m kidding, as long as my wife doesn’t see it too)...:illuminati: but besides my wife, my children also don’t give me peace... :Kappa:
Thankfully I am single. Though my now ex girlfriend did come in my computer room when I was playing Skyrim and my character was railing Lydia and was not very pleased.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Every girl can be soloed. A player even did a celibate playthrough.
Impossible! Now I have to replay the game to do the same. I just don't know if I am that strong to refuse every girl.

The girls sure but how about the WOMEN!?
Okay, sure. You can take Meemaw and Betty.
I'll take Martha and Norah.

Thankfully I am single. Though my now ex girlfriend did come in my computer room when I was playing Skyrim and my character was railing Lydia and was not very pleased.
I am not suprised your character wasn't pleased for being forced to proceed with such disgraceful act. After all, he was forced to do Lydia. You could do much better, like way better, like Lusty Aragonian Maid, Lady Elisif, Flame Atronach, Astrid, even Night Mother or that crab by the river.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Impossible! Now I have to replay the game to do the same. I just don't know if I am that strong to refuse every girl.

I am not suprised your character wasn't pleased for being forced to proceed with such disgraceful act. After all, he was forced to do Lydia. You could do much better, like way better, like Lusty Aragonian Maid, Lady Elisif, Flame Atronach, Astrid, even Night Mother or that crab by the river.
LOL it was a mod that basically made bone every named female NPC in the game. I didn't mind Lydia, at least her voice was more pleasant than some other females.

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Also. I am grateful for your sacrifice of being married so I don't have to. :)

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Lol least there are mods to make them better looking than the base game. Amorous Adventures is the mod btw.
So many "quests" on that mod. Elisif is one of the best ones. The best one is without a doubt Jenassa's. Doing it with a female character is yummmmmmmm. I do recommend playing Amorous Adventures with Flower Girls.

Peace :)

Reactions: divingmedic

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

So you're saying that Martha and Norah aren't women? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes