Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, everyone will have a solo ending. There are different endings planned:
* Celibate
* 28xSolo (each one consisting of a "module" and a "specific" part)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) without family members (adding all the modules involved and a story to glue them together)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) with family members (adding all the modules involved and a (different) story to glue them together). This one won't be available in the unpatched version.
I'm probably not the first with this take, since I was table-top gaming and traveling all day, but technically the "without family members" version won't be available in the patched version, right?
Or would you get it if you ONLY romance the non-family members in the patched version?
Get it Got it Good.gif

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
There is an option to make Megan more confident but also with option to end relationship later. Why would i want to end relationship later? And wouldn't i want her more confident?
That choice marks how the relationship starts, with no implications after that scene.
If you choose the "confidence choice" she's the one who hits on the MC once you've seen her topless
With the other choice, it's the MC who hits on her.

Since the route is open the moment you choose to go to her apartment, the "confidence choice" gives you a chance to drop off the relationship before starting it, but once you've seen "the merchandise".
I was a bit unsure about how Megan's body type would be received, since she was the first "non-mainstream beauty" I designed, so I wanted the players to have the chance to back off.

I'm probably not the first with this take, since I was table-top gaming and traveling all day, but technically the "without family members" version won't be available in the patched version, right?

Or would you get it if you ONLY romance the non-family members in the patched version?
Exactly. You will get it if you ONLY romance the non-family members in the patched version.
In the patched version, instead of (2-28 LIs) would be (2-X LIs), while in the unpatched one, it's the standard harem ending.

I believe the specific thing Elhemeer's talking about is that, in the patched version, a harem ending without family members can't be 2-28 people. It's only 2-18 in patched (or 2-20, depending on your interpretation of clones).
I love that you are already counting Scarlett in the family!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I believe the specific thing Elhemeer's talking about is that, in the patched version, a harem ending without family members can't be 2-28 people. It's only 2-18 in patched (or 2-20, depending on your interpretation of clones).
That would have been my count too ... you know, if I did the math thing ...

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So you're saying that Martha and Norah aren't women? :unsure:
No. All I'm saying is just I'm taking those two out of fours, well currently five, women present in MC's life. Unless you can clone them. Then I'm taking clones with me too! And no, not to do unspeakable and perverted things, like handholding, no. Taking Meemaw meas turning all my food into uber concrete and taking Betty means she will ea

Oh boy, then don't set foot on Lover's Lab... There are mods there that put the w in weird.

Back to here (before I jump into another 12 hours session of installing and modding Skyrim)
It's not modding though. It's fixing bugthesda errors.

I mean, I'm not a fucking savage. :D
always-has-been-among-us.gif
Math? I remember that. Once upon a time, I was damn good. Now, I'm lucky I can add 2+2. :ROFLMAO:
Well, that's simple math. It's clearly 5, sir, because you count + too.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
So just had the time to start the update and I have to say to Daphne's Statement of "you can't choose to have twins" one has two options. Option 1 Try and try again, if it doesn't work you get her pregnant again and again :sneaky: :devilish::sneaky::devilish: Option 2 with the technology to make Clones the medicinely technology should be sufficiently advanced to do something like choosing to have twins I believe but I haven't played further yet. I just wanted to say that :giggle:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So just had the time to start the update and I have to say to Daphne's Statement of "you can't choose to have twins" one has two options. Option 1 Try and try again, if it doesn't work you get her pregnant again and again :sneaky: :devilish::sneaky::devilish: Option 2 with the technology to make Clones the medicinely technology should be sufficiently advanced to do something like choosing to have twins I believe but I haven't played further yet. I just wanted to say that :giggle:
Option 1 is the funnier
Option 2 Daphne still doesn't know about the cloning company. And she prefers the traditional way once she has tried it!

My theory is that as long as you have lunch at the house you are in the family.

MC could vastly improve the number of girls he gets to have sex with by putting in a drive-thru window at the kitchen. Just an idea for a future update... :D
That's MC theory too. Remember his foolproof plan!

I hope that the Drive-Thru says: Girls Only - Groups Encouraged.

LOL
Peace :D
You can remove the "Girls Only" part. If the guys are also family:
- Hi, Uncle Donald. Once you've lost the presidential elections for the second time, you arrive in time to paint the house by the pool while I take care of my cousins. You already have the same skin tone as the walls.
- Hi, Uncle Bill. You can paint the Gates and clean the Windows. I'll take care of your secretary, who is my cousin thrice removed.
- Hi, Uncle Todd. There are some bugs to hunt down in the garden. I know you aren't too good at it, but... Did you bring cousin Lydia? A modded version?

And so on...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What do you mean? She won't coming back?!
She's in Mordor, working for Sauron. Her job is to scare the orcs and make them work harder. The productivity in Mordor has increased by 187% in the last week.
Two hobbits are procrastinating and doing touristic visits through the Middle Earth. They are REALLY scared to enter Mordor now.

Oct 10, 2022
She's in Mordor, working for Sauron. Her job is to scare the orcs and make them work harder. The productivity in Mordor has increased by 187% in the last week.
Two hobbits are procrastinating and doing touristic visits through the Middle Earth. They are REALLY scared to enter Mordor now.
Oh so she is not just work for industrial revolutionist but also an independent strong woman whom extremely successful at her job. You are just describing perfect woman. Also I heard those 2 hobbitses are thieves. They started with petty crimes like looting nearby farms then they did steal expensive family heirloom and on the run. As far as I know Mordor's police force, the Nazgûl, are onto them and won't be long they'll get busted. So it's a good thing she did not let those scums in Mordor.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Option 1 is the funner one
Option 2 Daphne still doesn't know about the cloning company. And she prefers the traditional way once she has tried it!
1) I *fixed* Option 1 for you ;)

2) I bet if they put their minds to it, the NTR staff could put together a drug that used the cloning principles to vastly increase the chance of a woman to produce eggs that would naturally produce identical twins/triplets/quadruplets/(safely etc.?) after natural fertilization.

Would probably also be useful in the animal husbandry industry. You think those food-chicken/cow/pig farms are crowded now? Also, the residuals would probably be up there with any profits from military applications, I would think.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes