e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
2) I bet if they put their minds to it, the NTR staff could put together a drug that used the cloning principles to vastly increase the chance of a woman to produce eggs that would naturally produce identical twins/triplets/quadruplets/(safely etc.?) after natural fertilization.
She's that determined to beat Octomom's record? :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
1) I *fixed* Option 1 for you ;)

2) I bet if they put their minds to it, the NTR staff could put together a drug that used the cloning principles to vastly increase the chance of a woman to produce eggs that would naturally produce identical twins/triplets/quadruplets/(safely etc.?) after natural fertilization.

Would probably also be useful in the animal husbandry industry. You think those food-chicken/cow/pig farms are crowded now? Also, the residuals would probably be up there with any profits from military applications, I would think.
I loathe those three letters. Sets my spine on overdrive. I had to reread what you wrote. TWICE! :LOL: Just as TropecitaGames intended. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She's that determined to beat Octomom's record? :)
At worst, they could probably take any unsafe numbers out and put them in incubators, leaving her with two or three for the natural childbirth and then giving the duodēcilets a whole room to themselves.
download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

Would probably also be useful in the animal husbandry industry. You think those food-chicken/cow/pig farms are crowded now? Also, the residuals would probably be up there with any profits from military applications, I would think.
No. NTR should focus all thier resouces on finding a way how to duplicate a person 1:1 so you could, for example, have two Marthas. One in bed with you, when the second is cooking a dinner at the same time. Or maybe three, or four... Not enough Marthas, so much possibilities.

Also, doing twins the old fashion way is the best way I say. Why? Simple. Failure to conceive twins ain't so much of a failure if you recive a ginger out of it.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh so she is not just work for industrial revolutionist but also an independent strong woman whom extremely successful at her job. You are just describing perfect woman. Also I heard those 2 hobbitses are thieves. They started with petty crimes like looting nearby farms then they did steal expensive family heirloom and on the run. As far as I know Mordor's police force, the Nazgûl, are onto them and won't be long they'll get busted. So it's a good thing she did not let those scums in Mordor.
Once her face is seen I can't take the thought off my head that I'm describing the perfect female albino orc!! You can't un-see that face (and she's on the main menu to remind you about that!). But to be as ugly as an avocado-lychee hybrid is no reason to not be a successful female albino orc.

1.- :ROFLMAO:
1708515800114.png
2.- But not in time for Daph's first pregnancy!

NTR Services for Farms Wyoming-branch (NSFW). If anyone thinks of a better word for the W it's welcome.

I loathe those three letters. Sets my spine on overdrive. I had to reread what you wrote. TWICE! :LOL: Just as TropecitaGames intended. :ROFLMAO:
It started as a joke. It got out of hand. :ROFLMAO:

At worst, they could probably take any unsafe numbers out and put them in incubators, leaving her with two or three for the natural childbirth and then giving the duodēcilets a whole room to themselves.
View attachment 3371903
Marks Incubators Louisiana Factory :ROFLMAO:

No. NTR should focus all thier resouces on finding a way how to duplicate a person 1:1 so you could, for example, have two Marthas. One in bed with you, when the second is cooking a dinner at the same time. Or maybe three, or four... Not enough Marthas, so much possibilities.

Also, doing twins the old fashion way is the best way I say. Why? Simple. Failure to conceive twins ain't so much of a failure if you recive a ginger out of it. if you enjoy the process.
And stopping Martha's clones from aging at a certain age? So you can have an 18, a 25, a 30, and the original 40y.o. Martha's
Cooking is a learned skill. With enough lessons, even Meemaw can learn from Martha and Norah. Although we know how lessons end up if the MC is around!

Fixed your last sentence for you.

Oct 10, 2022
Once her face is seen I can't take the thought off my head that I'm describing the perfect female albino orc!! You can't un-see that face (and she's on the main menu to remind you about that!). But to be as ugly as an avocado-lychee hybrid is no reason to not be a successful female albino orc.
ok, so you are bringing her back. Thanks for that. ;)

• Haha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There, fixed it for you. :p
wait, this was already in the simpsons... more precisely, Maou-sama had two copies of his mother from different time threads.
It won't be entirely original anymore.

although yes, it’s mmmmm... kinky...

UPD:
BTW both mom gived birth to their son (i mean Maou-sama).
but not Martha-copy(!!!).
although if the copying is complete, including all chemical connections in the brain, then this will also mean copying memories and then BOTH Marthas will consider themselves mothers of the MC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
And stopping Martha's clones from aging at a certain age? So you can have an 18, a 25, a 30, and the original 40y.o. Martha's
Cooking is a learned skill. With enough lessons, even Meemaw can learn from Martha and Norah. Although we know how lessons end up if the MC is around!

Fixed your last sentence for you.
Not clones, copies. To just outright make two or the same people without the clonning said person. No need to wait for them to grow up. But having 18, 25, 30 and 40 years old Martha, sounds... Nice.

Fixed? The enjoyment is but temporary secondary pleasure, making gingers is reward in itself.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes