JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
She tries to corrupt the MC instead of the usual "MC corrupts the innocent sister/cousin". What she doesn't know is that the MC doesn't need to be corrupted
Whoo! Good to hear. I thought "inverse corruption" meant that after having sex with MC she decided to follow Aunt Betty's example and become a nun...

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So many "quests" on that mod. Elisif is one of the best ones. The best one is without a doubt Jenassa's. Doing it with a female character is yummmmmmmm. I do recommend playing Amorous Adventures with Flower Girls.

Peace :)
Was too weird for me personally... I guess I like more of a disconnect in my video game sexy times.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Was too weird for me personally... I guess I like more of a disconnect in my video game sexy times.
Oh boy, then don't set foot on Lover's Lab... There are mods there that put the w in weird.

Back to here (before I jump into another 12 hours session of installing and modding Skyrim)

Mr. Marks I need a room in your house, for a few years. Do I have to cook up a resume? Are you even accepting tenants? How long is the waiting time?
Thank you kindly.

Peace :D

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There is an option to make Megan more confident but also with option to end relationship later. Why would i want to end relationship later? And wouldn't i want her more confident?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FROZER and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is an option to make Megan more confident but also with option to end relationship later. Why would i want to end relationship later? And wouldn't i want her more confident?
My Dorm and Tropecita Games, are very much about "Player's Choice". That wouldn't work without giving players ... well choices. Some people may prefer a less confident (maybe more submissive) Megan, others may want to have a test ride but not buy.

Sometimes, I feel that Trop goes way too far with his generosity. We all know what each choice creates, a new path, not only in dialogues, but also in renders. This takes time. I don't even want to consider the work, the storage, the organizing of it all, it's simply insane. Yet, he does it, with kindness, aplombe and a smile.

So, get ready, there's a lot of choices in your future in this game.

Peace :)

abl2191221

Jul 18, 2022
她患有白癜风,这是一种皮肤病(不是疾病),会产生色素脱失。我的中文不好,希望这个翻译足够好。
She has vitiligo, which is a skin condition (not a disease) that produces loss of pigment. My Chinese is almost non existent, I hope this translation is good enough.
Thanks,before this i thought the translation module causing the image to crash.Thank you anyway

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, everyone will have a solo ending. There are different endings planned:
* Celibate
* 28xSolo (each one consisting of a "module" and a "specific" part)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) without family members (adding all the modules involved and a story to glue them together)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) with family members (adding all the modules involved and a (different) story to glue them together). This one won't be available in the unpatched version.
I'm probably not the first with this take, since I was table-top gaming and traveling all day, but technically the "without family members" version won't be available in the patched version, right?

Or would you get it if you ONLY romance the non-family members in the patched version?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes