Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3368925
我该如何解决这种情况?
她患有白癜风,这是一种皮肤病(不是疾病),会产生色素脱失。我的中文不好,希望这个翻译足够好。
She has vitiligo, which is a skin condition (not a disease) that produces loss of pigment. My Chinese is almost non existent, I hope this translation is good enough.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
All I know is I'm on a solo Daphne path, but I can still say that her and all the women in this game are gorgeous. But, I do have a question. Can all the girls be solo romanced, TropecitaGames ? Or are there just a few available to be soloed?
Every girl can be soloed. A player even did a celibate playthrough. Since not all the girls have been introduced yet (the last 6 students are missing) and not all of the introduced ones have a path as of v.0.15 (Meemaw, Betty, Kiara, Kim, Kate, Debbie, Lisa, Amanda, and Eva), I should leave the doors open for monogamous players to do a celibate run until their chosen one shows up or the chance to open a relationship with her exists.

Or... what Satou said :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
AFAIR you can solo romance everyone but I could be wrong
Every girl can be soloed. A player even did a celibate playthrough. Since not all the girls have been introduced yet (the last 6 students are missing) and not all of the introduced ones have a path as of v.0.15 (Meemaw, Betty, Kiara, Kim, Kate, Debbie, Lisa, Amanda, and Eva), I should leave the doors open for monogamous players to do a celibate run until their chosen one shows up or the chance to open a relationship with her exists.

Or... what Satou said :ROFLMAO:
Let me add another question. If everyone can be soloed, does that mean every girl will have a solo endin?

(y) Kudos your stronger than me, I couldn't stop at one have to eat them all up ;)
View attachment 3369171
Well, I am startin an all-girl, I just don't like the fact of sharin them all with each other.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
All I know is I'm on a solo Daphne path, but I can still say that her and all the women in this game are gorgeous. But, I do have a question. Can all the girls be solo romanced, TropecitaGames ? Or are there just a few available to be soloed?
I wish I had the strength like you to try to follow the girls’ solo path :Kappa: :LOL:

I was always afraid for some reason to break up the harem, probably because of these slyly cute girls :mad::sneaky:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hey just stopping in to say that i absolutely loved the update. Damn the Daphene sex scene helped her jump quite a bit on my waifu list.

Now I just need to convince Trop to let Eva go full ginger, so i can enjoy ginger twins without Erika needing to lose her goth edge.

Edit: Just realized we could have ginger triplets Trop make it happen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Let me add another question. If everyone can be soloed, does that mean every girl will have a solo endin?

Well, I am startin an all-girl, I just don't like the fact of sharin them all with each other.
Yes, everyone will have a solo ending. There are different endings planned:
* Celibate
* 28xSolo (each one consisting of a "module" and a "specific" part)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) without family members (adding all the modules involved and a story to glue them together)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) with family members (adding all the modules involved and a (different) story to glue them together). This one won't be available in the unpatched version.

The girls sure but how about the WOMEN!?
You can, but... do you WANT? ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
DS, I'll use this quote, but what I'll type isn't exactly FOR YOU. It's more of a philosophical meandering of ideas. Like you know I like to do, so, please don't feel attacked.

The problem with that way of thinking, that when we share we feel loss, is based on a sense of property. While I recognize it, I think it is not warranted. Especially since we are talking about (digital versions of fictional) people. It is easy to feel ownership, to feel territorial, to feel authorized to own. But, it isn't a right. It is not even something that the "person" (in this case a fac-simile of one) can give you, at least under common law.

The fact remains that when you share you may trade exclusivity for abundance. I'll explain. When the relationship is ONLY between you and one person, you BOTH have exclusivity. When you introduce more persons into the relationship, exclusivity changes into the group, but you personally, trade that exclusivity for an abundance of options.

This could potentially be considered a "loss", but only if exclusivity is the only thing you're interested. If, however, the interest is in the relationship, it is anything but a "loss", it is actually a "Profit". For ALL.

When you share, you have MORE, way MORE, because sharing is the antithesis of ownership. Instead of the right to deny access (ownership), you have the right to access extra resources (sharing).

I understand that many are raised on the idea that the only way is to own and be owned. It will be a struggle for an adaptation to a share and be shared paradigm.

I just wanted to point out that there's no real "loss" when sharing.

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey just stopping in to say that i absolutely loved the update. Damn the Daphene sex scene help her jump quite a bit on my waifu list.

Now I just need to convince Trop to let Eva go full ginger, so i can enjoy ginger twins without Erika needing to lose her goth edge.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
DS, I'll use this quote, but what I'll type isn't exactly FOR YOU. It's more of a philosophical meandering of ideas. Like you know I like to do, so, please don't feel attacked.

The problem with that way of thinking, that when we share we feel loss, is based on a sense of property. While I recognize it, I think it is not warranted. Especially since we are talking about (digital versions of fictional) people. It is easy to feel ownership, to feel territorial, to feel authorized to own. But, it isn't a right. It is not even something that the "person" (in this case a fac-simile of one) can give you, at least under common law.

The fact remains that when you share you may trade exclusivity for abundance. I'll explain. When the relationship is ONLY between you and one person, you BOTH have exclusivity. When you introduce more persons into the relationship, exclusivity changes into the group, but you personally, trade that exclusivity for an abundance of options.

This could potentially be considered a "loss", but only if exclusivity is the only thing you're interested. If, however, the interest is in the relationship, it is anything but a "loss", it is actually a "Profit". For ALL.

When you share, you have MORE, way MORE, because sharing is the antithesis of ownership. Instead of the right to deny access (ownership), you have the right to access extra resources (sharing).

I understand that many are raised on the idea that the only way is to own and be owned. It will be a struggle for an adaptation to a share and be shared paradigm.

I just wanted to point out that there's no real "loss" when sharing.

Peace :)
Hmm... I know it's not directed at me per se, but I feel I need to respond to this. I personally don't feel any loss, I'm just a greedy man. Some might say it's a flaw. Whether that's true or not, I don't agree. As I will share my food, my drink, and my car, even my home if need be, because I refuse to allow someone I know to be homeless. I will however never share my women or my motorcycle. Those are off limits. Touch them and I will become the beast of nightmares.

Yes, everyone will have a solo ending. There are different endings planned:
* Celibate
* 28xSolo (each one consisting of a "module" and a "specific" part)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) without family members (adding all the modules involved and a story to glue them together)
* Harem (2-28 LIs) with family members (adding all the modules involved and a (different) story to glue them together). This one won't be available in the unpatched version.

You can, but... do you WANT? ;)
I'm happy to hear that. Because my next solo will be with and forgive me here, as I forgot her name. The fitgirl with short hair.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm happy to hear that. Because my next solo will be with and forgive me here, as I forgot her name. The fitgirl with short hair.
[/QUOTE]
Debbie/Debra

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes