Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Speaking of ""milking"", and bringing the thread back on topic, I really hope we do get the breast-milk icecream etc that was talked about before.

Wonder how many of the girls would be interested in trying it, whether their own milk or any of the others. Can certainly see Kate wanting to try all the milk and icecream
The lactation fetish has been named a couple of times. In a short number of updates it will start to get steam.
I can make breast ice cream (I loved the idea and read it's feasible). I WON'T do breast milk cheese! Don't ask for it! :ROFLMAO:

If given the chance, Kate would prefer to drink the milk from the original package instead of eating the ice cream (she's trying to eat healthier).

Apparently, I see there was really a fuss here about the name Eric? I thought you guys were really joking o_O :oops:
It was 100 pages back more or less. Some funny posts!
I found one of my answers here, but there were more.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The lactation fetish has been named a couple of times. In a short number of updates it will start to get steam.
I can make breast ice cream (I loved the idea and read it's feasible). I WON'T do breast milk cheese! Don't ask for it! :ROFLMAO:

If given the chance, Kate would prefer to drink the milk from the original package instead of eating the ice cream (she's trying to eat healthier).
The lactation fetish is a pretty awesome one. Looking forward to it. And of course she would, who* wouldn't?

*of those attracted to women

Oct 10, 2022

I don't want to kink shame but

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

It was 100 pages back more or less. Some funny posts!
I found one of my answers here, but there were more.

#HelpKate

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The lactation fetish is a pretty awesome one. Looking forward to it. And of course she would, who* wouldn't?

*of those attracted to women
It will start sooner rather than later. There's double-rendering involved because those with lactation blocked won't see some things that will happen regardless of seeing them or not.

I don't want to kink shame but
That's why it's optional. Don't worry, you won't see breast milk if you don't want.

Reactions: S1nsational
Oct 10, 2022
It will start sooner rather than later. There's double-rendering involved because those with lactation blocked won't see some things that will happen regardless of seeing them or not.

That's why it's optional. Don't worry, you won't see breast milk if you don't want.
I am mostly okay with breast milk stuff though making icecream, cheese etc. these are not my cup of tea. :)

Reactions: qaywsx and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes