Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Umm Yes? Did they have it at the garlic fest? I think someone also had jalapeno ice cream, but after tryin the garlic version, I wasn't about to try it.
Watsonville Air Show, and Monterey Artichoke Fest (probably can get it anytime in Castroville though).
Not good for ice cream, but they rock on a pizza. ;)

Loved Airwolf back in the day. Of course when I occasionally see episodes now I realize how absolutely awful the graphics were. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure they filmed all the Airwolf combat exteriors in one day long before Jan Michael Vincent ever saw the cockpit set, unless they needed a separate day to do night shots. They probably would film more scenes doing non-combat as the series went on, but I wouldn't bet on that either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95 and Issikka

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Don't say that Name, we have seen Dingbats who have been traumatized by that name :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Just imagine they meet a "Name" in Real Life :oops: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: I imagine how because of this name the crowd is ready to burn him like a witch.... View attachment 3375629
To be honest, I just saw "you know who" in few games as a douchebag, so his face is just a punching bag synonym for me. Wherever I see it, I'm betting he will be a douchebag waiting for a punch. I don't think I was ever wrong.

But imagine creating a game in which MC model is actually the "one who must not be named" and his grand face reveal is at the end of the game, surounded by all girls players gathered and loved. Now, that would be the ultimate evil. The creator would be tortured, surely crucified and burned like a witch on that cross,

I don't want to kink shame but
It's just a milk... It's only the source that is different and generally accepted to mingle with.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
To be honest, I just saw "you know who" in few games as a douchebag, so his face is just a punching bag synonym for me. Wherever I see it, I'm betting he will be a douchebag waiting for a punch. I don't think I was ever wrong.

But imagine creating a game in which MC model is actually the "one who must not be named" and his grand face reveal is at the end of the game, surounded by all girls players gathered and loved. Now, that would be the ultimate evil. The creator would be tortured, surely crucified and burned like a witch on that cross,

It's just a milk... It's only the source that is different and generally accepted to mingle with.
I said the same thing context-wise in a nuked post from when the first traumatized Dingbat came
hmm-suspect.gif You sure you didn't read my post then before it was nuked? thinking.gif

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes