acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
And You couldn't even read all those posts that were Nuked at that time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I got nuked and I was on topic. The mods get a little heavy handed at times.
There is no such thing as "on topic" post. Only degrees of it being annoying to the administration.

Your post had a meme? DELETED!
Your first half of the post was an essay about the game and second part about gingers being the best girls? DELETED!
Moderator had a bad day? DELETED!
Your post was but a few posts away from those two guys throwing shit at eachother? DELETED!
You dare to write something about administration? DELETED!
You argued with moderator about your posts being on topic and providing proofs and arguments? more posts DELETED!
You wrote your posts were deleted? DELETED!
...? DELETED!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There is no such thing as "on topic" post. Only degrees of it being annoying to the administration.

Your first half of the post was an essay about the game and second part about gingers being the best girls? DELETED!
Your post was one but a few post away from those two guys throwing shit at eachother? DELETED!
You argued with moderator about your posts being on topic and providing proofs and arguments? more post DELETED!
You wrote your post were deleted? DELETED!
...? DELETED!
giphy.gif :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Your post was but a few posts away from those two guys throwing shit at eachother? DELETED!
You argued with moderator about your posts being on topic and providing proofs and arguments? more posts DELETED!
You wrote your post were deleted? DELETED!
...? DELETED!
7LgoMQ.gif

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

...? DELETED!
Soooo... I'm getting off.:ROFLMAO:

F6Gx.gif

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

...? DELETED!
seems-legit.gif

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

...? DELETED!
baleetedjpg.jpg
Del Taco?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Haven't seen the former in years; one time I went to the latter, they fucked up my order so badly I decided I wouldn't go back.
Yeah... chain "Mexican" fast food establishments (I refuse to call them restaurants) generally leave a lot to be desired. I probably should've used "Costa Vida" instead of "El Pollo Loco" in my joke post, because in my experience Costa Vida has been a notch or two above the others (including Cafe Rio and Chipotle). Of course, this is all skewed by what's available in one's region, and is very USA-centric (tropecita, xapican, and others probably have no clue what the hell we're talking about), and my favorite Mexican food is from a local hole-in-the-wall place called El Meño's which is just down the street from where I grew up. YMMV.

Oh yeah, My Dorm rocks! Trop is an AVN wizard!
(...included as an obligatory "On-topic, so please don't DELETE me" add-in... which, I think, brings us full-circle...)

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
my favorite Mexican food is from a local hole-in-the-wall place called El Meño's which is just down the street from where I grew up. YMMV.
The best eating (other than Martha's cooking ofc) is always at the tiny little one-off (not chain) restaurants. Not that being tiny is why, it just works out that way. Especially Mexican, but even classy French or whatever.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
You are not wrong at all sir!

Oh man, when I was a kid there used to be this little Thai place near me, a little hole in the wall type in a strip mall. The old lady that owned it was so sweet too. I want a time machine / cloning device to go back and get one of her to take home and make me spicy rice forever...

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Trop, I wanna ask you (if it's not a big spoiler for the game) how you will deal with Betty and Meemaw stories if someone of the community will choose to not pursuing them as love interest. They will return to Florida and the story will have a lower/medium deviation or they will stay in the house but simply not interacting with the MC when he will come with the "love acts"?

I'd like some differences in the plot development when it will be possible to cut out of the game the gilfs but I understand that can be annoying bring forward two different stories. I didn't rule out the first possibily because i saw that you like to create different scenes based of the choices made previously (example Daphne/Scarlet or Erika/Norah paths) so i was wandering what are your thoughts :geek:

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah... chain "Mexican" fast food establishments (I refuse to call them restaurants) generally leave a lot to be desired. I probably should've used "Costa Vida" instead of "El Pollo Loco" in my joke post, because in my experience Costa Vida has been a notch or two above the others (including Cafe Rio and Chipotle). Of course, this is all skewed by what's available in one's region, and is very USA-centric (tropecita, xapican, and others probably have no clue what the hell we're talking about), and my favorite Mexican food is from a local hole-in-the-wall place called El Meño's which is just down the street from where I grew up. YMMV.

Oh yeah, My Dorm rocks! Trop is an AVN wizard!
(...included as an obligatory "On-topic, so please don't DELETE me" add-in... which, I think, brings us full-circle...)
Not, really no, as for the names of this "franchises" In Europe there are a lot of Steakhouses, Like "Asado" "Maredo" etc. they all have "Argetinan Steak" but they all suck, The Waiters speak all spanish LoL but if you order like you would here or in Argentina they have no clue what you are saying to them , Plus the way they roast the meat is not fully "Argentinan" they only serve Mainstream, there were a few small Restaurants, which were true "Parrilladas" and had Argentinian or Uruguayan, roasters, they were the Best ! so yeah I can grasp the concept, ;)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Not, really no, as for the names of this "franchises" In Europe there are a lot of Steakhouses, Like "Asado" "Maredo" etc. they all have "Argetinan Steak" but they all suck, The Waiters speak all spanish LoL but if you order like you would here or in Argentina they have no clue what you are saying to them , Plus the way they roast the meat is not fully "Argentinan" they only serve Mainstream, there were a few small Restaurants, which were true "Parrilladas" and had Argentinian or Uruguayan, roasters, they were the Best ! so yeah I can grasp the concept, ;)
it's hard to find a good chimichurri. :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Now for a completely different line of questioning; will Olivia fill out more over time?

Right now she's pretty scrawny which makes her look even older than she is, but that's because of chemo etc, but she's not taking that anymore and is going to be living with amazing food being served all the time, so I'm wondering if she's going to get a better figure some time down the line. Like Betty her sister looks much younger and is much more full figured.
Olivia's face will fill up. Her body not so much. Better (and healthier) eating, getting over the chemo side effects, receiving family love, and worrying a bit less can do wonderful things for her.
I don't want an Olivia with two balloons for tits, and I want her body to show her age, so her body will mostly remain the same. Perhaps a couple of kilos (4 pounds) more.

Since you guys are talking about milk, the real question is: when will we become a good wingman and help our brother get some milk for himself?
We don't know any gay man besides Jamaal, at least officially, so we still can't help him.

Could have given him Anthony, smh.
Could have ;)

Trop, I wanna ask you (if it's not a big spoiler for the game) how you will deal with Betty and Meemaw stories if someone of the community will choose to not pursuing them as love interest. They will return to Florida and the story will have a lower/medium deviation or they will stay in the house but simply not interacting with the MC when he will come with the "love acts"?

I'd like some differences in the plot development when it will be possible to cut out of the game the gilfs but I understand that can be annoying bring forward two different stories. I didn't rule out the first possibily because i saw that you like to create different scenes based of the choices made previously (example Daphne/Scarlet or Erika/Norah paths) so i was wandering what are your thoughts :geek:
They will be dealt as any other LI, they will remain at home (more or less) and interact with the family members (MC included). The theme of My Dorm is to get a big family, so if Samantha doesn't disappear when someone doesn't pursue her, neither will do Meemaw or Betty. Every girl, even as a no-LI, has a role in the story.

My first "date" with my wife was in a Uruguayan restaurant! We went there a lot then! I guess I got 5-6 Kilos only from eating there!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes