TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I can't stand tea or coffee, so I'd much rather just the cup of breast milk. Not that I've ever actually tasted it, but I certainly would love to try it if ever given the opportunity
It's weirdly sweet drinking a full cup would honestly be too much for me, I'm not really a sweet palate'd person, but the amount you get from the source while fooling around, yeah that's infinitely palatable.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
TBH, the tea incident was an accident... the first time...respecting sensibilities I'll refrain to say more.

Peace :)

Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
TBH, the tea incident was an accident... the first time...respecting sensibilities I'll refrain to say more.

I could see using it in tea or as a replacement for creamer in coffee. I wouldn't be able to drink a straight cup of heavy whipping cream either.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's weirdly sweet drinking a full cup would honestly be too much for me, I'm not really a sweet palate'd person, but the amount you get from the source while fooling around, yeah that's infinitely palatable.
Well, the cup of it was more opposed to the cup of coffee, not a preference of cup over tap

I do love sweet stuff, so it being sweet probably wouldn't be an issue for me at all.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, the cup of it was more opposed to the cup of coffee, not a preference of cup over tap

I do love sweet stuff, so it being sweet probably wouldn't be an issue for me at all.
If you can drink heavy cream with no problem, breast milk would probably be fine. Honestly I'd say sweeter than cream, not quite as sweet as sweetened condensed milk (if you've ever tasted that).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

The flavor varies quite a bit. It is also VERY influenced by the diet of the breasts carrier (LOL). Things like onions, garlic, laurel and several other condiments affect the taste of the milk. Sometimes favorably, others, not at all... LOL

It is, however, (to me) always pleasant, the best part is the intimacy of it, the bond and trust it creates with your partner, it also is extremely erotic for both, but that was probably already known.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now for a completely different line of questioning; will Olivia fill out more over time?

Right now she's pretty scrawny which makes her look even older than she is, but that's because of chemo etc, but she's not taking that anymore and is going to be living with amazing food being served all the time, so I'm wondering if she's going to get a better figure some time down the line. Like Betty her sister looks much younger and is much more full figured.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Went to the Gilroy Garlic Fest and tried garlic ice cream once. :sick:
For some reason this reminds me of when they would bring the Airwolf Helicopter to the annual air show ... Also didn't mind their garlic ice cream, but wouldn't choose it under other circumstances ... hope you stayed away from Artichoke though.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For some reason this reminds me of when they would bring the Airwolf Helicopter to the annual air show ... Also didn't mind their garlic ice cream, but wouldn't choose it under other circumstances ... hope you stayed away from Artichoke though.
Umm Yes? Did they have it at the garlic fest? I think someone also had jalapeno ice cream, but after tryin the garlic version, I wasn't about to try it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not good for ice cream, but they rock on a pizza. ;)

Loved Airwolf back in the day. Of course when I occasionally see episodes now I realize how absolutely awful the graphics were. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes