Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 31, 2020
Hello ! yes, i know i'm one of the biggest fan of celaviegroup....blablabla....but please,
I do not understand the fact of lowering a game in the notes. The game is at the start!!!! it's crazy this way of complaining without arguing anything relevant... The best playful moments I've spent in the adventures of the AVN is that celaviegroup who made me live them... I have great confidence in each of the games. (big heart for room to rent) I'm waiting impatiently, and it's not easy, before playing it to have enough episodes, even if I know it will be long because this time, it seems to be the whole thing for the whole thing with 20 episodes <3 but please...stop saying nonsense...it doesn't deserve so much hassle, the games are all we're looking for and above all, it's smarter and smarter than you think, it's very well built and thoughtful but hey, I've said enough about the other game reviews...just wanted to express it, because it annoys me the few stars, even if each of these tastes... is not justified.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Game is off to a pretty good start, I like the storyline and characters

Two helpful variables to set in the dev console:
bob_money
BobStudyHours

Reactions: KiruHoshino

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
good game but we will have to wait until v.3 or v.4 for it to have a good action since in all the games you have to do the same to corrupt the girls :HideThePain:

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
It's really annoying you can't edit your save file. A pop up says "This save was created on a different device" and asks if we trust it. I hit "yes" and nothing happens. I'm just trying to add some money so the grind isn't as bad, man.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Here we go again.
Episode 1 has been available here for almost 2 weeks and the visitors to this thread has been polite, helpful with useful inputs and questions. Once the game was available in 'Latest updates' section, all the throlls show up with lot of bullshit - throlls that never have played the game. It's okay that some of you don't like my games - it's okay to make comments - but please keep it seriously and /or find something else - there are thousand of games out here on F95.
I'm ready to help players that are stuck but only if they do it in a respectful tone.
Have a great day out there

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It's really annoying you can't edit your save file. A pop up says "This save was created on a different device" and asks if we trust it. I hit "yes" and nothing happens. I'm just trying to add some money so the grind isn't as bad, man.
Too bad :) but why don't you just play the game instead?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
good game but we will have to wait until v.3 or v.4 for it to have a good action since in all the games you have to do the same to corrupt the girls :HideThePain:
Nope - you're playing first episode so wait and see

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Wish he kept with his last project longer. Not really worth waiting most a year to get to the sauce as it were only to end after a slight taste. Guess ill see where this is around June.
I don't think this game is for you. There are many games in F95 that might suite you better.

Reactions: denen

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at 72/77. Not sure how to unlock others..

20:30 in bathroom
23:30 in bathroom
08:30 in the bathroom
16:00 in the bathroom
15:30 in Lynn's Room
Knock the door for bathroom events.
Lynns Room at 15:30 - after dinner - make an appointment with her at school days

Reactions: Dino0000

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Go to the lingerie at 14:30 and make sure to make an agreement with Lynn. Make sure to have at least 50 $. Then you can go back to her room at 17:00
Ah Ok. You have to do the action several times (14:30 lingerie) then Lynn agrees first.

This is not a good game mechanic. How do you know you have to repeat that? Can't you simplify something like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: DNS01W

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Ah Ok. You have to do the action several times (14:30 lingerie) then Lynn agrees first.

This is not a good game mechanic. How do you know you have to repeat that? Can't you simplify something like that?
You only have to go there once if she's in good mood. What's wrong with that? You are told to keep them in good mood!
You know women/girls - sometimes you have to push more than once :)

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
You only have to go there once if she's in good mood. What's wrong with that? You are told to keep them in good mood!
You know women/girls - sometimes you have to push more than once :)
I am single and have no real life experience with women.

I have done the 14:30 event 3 times, each time she was in a good mood. Only the 3rd time she agreed to take the pictures.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am single and have no real life experience with women.

I have done the 14:30 event 3 times, each time she was in a good mood. Only the 3rd time she agreed to take the pictures.
You need to be sure to have enough money and she's in good mood. First time she'll refuse and next time she'll accept. Both time you need to aks for images and not cleaning her room.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes