Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I typically rate clv games as the best content on this site, so i'm not just another toxic lurker like on the first few pages of this thread - but I still have a complaint - the 'malicious save' blocker is a ridiculously terrible addition. It's not like the save file could be malware and using it blocks basic save fixing. At the moment the yes button does not allow you to load it
Simply don't understand your points - save blocker? - You got ep 1 - you do not need any save file to play this game

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please, correct that overview in the OP. His, her, daughters, siblings...
My head hurts trying to understand who's who.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Wish he kept with his last project longer. Not really worth waiting most a year to get to the sauce as it were only to end after a slight taste. Guess ill see where this is around June.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Last preview. Seriously? Can't even make a piss stream that's believable? I know I piss like that. Every day. For 52 fucking years Just arc it up and hope it doesn't splatter everywhere. Never mind guys don't have piss streams even remotely that thick. I have an usually large urethra for a man and even mine isn't that thick. Women, on the other hand, have massive flows cause they have big urethras.

And if the overview is pasta from their own site, then it leaves little hope for writing quality.

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at 72/77. Not sure how to unlock others..

20:30 in bathroom
23:30 in bathroom
08:30 in the bathroom
16:00 in the bathroom
15:30 in Lynn's Room

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Go to the lingerie at 14:30 and make sure to make an agreement with Lynn. Make sure to have at least 50 $. Then you can go back to her room at 17:00
Lynn is in a good mood. I have enough money but she does not agree to either option.

Lynn hat gute Laune. Ich habe genug Geld aber sie stimmt bei beiden Optionen nicht zu.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes