Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I have just started the game and as a fan of the survival games and grinding i really like the game mechanics although the game skips through all unseen content despite the option being off. That were the positives but now WTF was that about tori getting gangraped by those zombies story right at the start. Way to ruin the game for vanilla players

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Ive face the sisterhood beaten the two bigger sisters but the little sister is still alive and everytime i try to visit the improvise post the only option that is available is to scout the area

erkper

May 16, 2018
Ive face the sisterhood beaten the two bigger sisters but the little sister is still alive and everytime i try to visit the improvise post the only option that is available is to scout the area
Did you have MC work on a construction project or otherwise not accompany the away team? You can't attack the Sisterhood unless MC is with the team.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
BadAngelDev
You are amyzing!!!! Why this Thead still have soo low comments???? 0_0

Sooo many Fap-Fap material!!!!
The most nasty content ofcuse it Unicue NWSF Scenes with Girls,
but plus every 9 gilrs already fully impleted in Harem and have all sex interactions,
plus dialoges, titles, clothes, and e.t.s. and it all already in 0.2.1 version!!!!

I know every 9 gilrs have the same interactions (and they not have reactions on most of actions, it sad :()
and loking most of time the same (just differnt gilrs) but who care?
We have 9 Girls in Harem Fully Fuck-able + Unice Events + Dreams (like bonus)

Only one wanna say to Dev, it not loking real fast all off them already can be fully Fuck-able?

If talk abot Sand-Box, well.... I can not say loking it good or bad....
Too moch or Too low.... I say, it loking balansed....
It take time to undestend how to play this Game, but after you learn rules, all ok....

And BIG F***ING THX to Dev who give from start Gallery Scenes + Fully UnLocked!!!! XD

In 2021 i see 60% new Dev's with them Projectes just Demo/Alfa/Promo or just Scunk....
20% still good Projects with good future, but most of them have low fap-fap content,
and can be real playble only when 5-6 updates come and not 100% sure after all
10% real good project with beatifull fap-fap material already, but....
Most of whem already "Star" Project and all know already about this games, soo, new update it just nasty candy :)
And finaly 10% it new Dev's who just come from Heavns with Holy Baby in Hands.... And already ready join to "Stars" :)

James Do

Aug 28, 2017
Why this Thead still have soo low comments???? 0_0
I don't understand that either. Its a great game. I love these sandbox games and the grid in easy mode is just right. I know many players don't like sandbox games because often the grid is just to much work, but here you don't realy notice it. Its just feels like a "natural" progression.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Woaaahhh! This is probably the only sandbox game on this site that does not bore me after 15 minutes. Game mechanics are well-thought out and even the code leaves a lot of room for expansion. My only knock on this game is the generic 'blue person' model being used in repeatable lewd scenes.

As a sidenote, I hope the dev adds more specific weapons. 'Gun' and 'Melee Weapon' are a tad too generic.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
everytime i load a game i warp back to the beginning "Hi there.:."
anyone else ? or a solution?

erkper

May 16, 2018
everytime i load a game i warp back to the beginning "Hi there.:."
anyone else ? or a solution?
This isn't quite the same issue I've seen reported before, but most "scroll back to the beginning" issues I've seen have been tied to using ctrl to skip/fast forward in the prologue. I would try starting a new game and don't use ctrl at all until you are out of the prologue. Might help...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This isn't quite the same issue I've seen reported before, but most "scroll back to the beginning" issues I've seen have been tied to using ctrl to skip/fast forward in the prologue. I would try starting a new game and don't use ctrl at all until you are out of the prologue. Might help...
worked this way (strange , never had this before on other games )
tyvm :cool:

Reactions: erkper

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_urm cheats

extract below attached files to \game folder

how to use :
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-1-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
(thanks to 0x52 for the great mod )

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

Download (1).png Download.png

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
well
how do i get the mc to the industrial park?
have the atv , 3 girls in away group ...
You just have to accompany the away group when you send them there. If the Industrial Park isn't an available location, you probably need to explore more locations in the suburbs first. The help feature (the "i" inside the circle) will tell you what location(s) you need to explore. The first location in the Industrial Park is the Industrial Lofts. You'll have to clear out several locations to get to the Sisterhood headquarters.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You just have to accompany the away group when you send them there. If the Industrial Park isn't an available location, you probably need to explore more locations in the suburbs first. The help feature (the "i" inside the circle) will tell you what location(s) you need to explore. The first location in the Industrial Park is the Industrial Lofts. You'll have to clear out several locations to get to the Sisterhood headquarters.
well - the point is how to get with them?
there is no option in tasks , and yes i have unlocked ip , got the twins etc
only thing i can do is to scout the outpost
Download.png

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
well - the point is how to get with them?
there is no option in tasks , and yes i have unlocked ip , got the twins etc
only thing i can do is to scout the outpost
Strange. When you take your actions in the day period, do you not see an action to accompany the away team? It should be headered with a star (indicating it uses up all remaining time for the day period.) If you don't see it, or if you are using that but still don't have the option to actually attack a sisterhood outpost, maybe your mod broke something?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Strange. When you take your actions in the day period, do you not see an action to accompany the away team? It should be headered with a star (indicating it uses up all remaining time for the day period.) If you don't see it, or if you are using that but still don't have the option to actually attack a sisterhood outpost, maybe your mod broke something?
nope
its not there...
Download (1).png

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes