laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Hmm, ok. I haven't been able to recreate the bug. Does is say "Strip Mall" or "Destroyed Mall"? The Strip Mall has a yellow circle in the center of the map. The Destroyed Mall has a red circle on the left side of the map.

If you're sure you've explore both:
1) Hit "Shift+'O'" to open the command console
2) Paste the following and hit enter: cs_destroyed_mall.explored=1
3) Paste the following and hit enter: cs_strip_mall.explored=1

This should resolve the issue and let you start Act 2.
it is strip mall....
1612629146587.png

and console doesnt helped.... (ok helped, i copyed it bad) thx

Sep 3, 2020
I played all of it fine once the overnight bug was sorted. Really loved the game, I like anything with gradual corruption/submission. Although this was VERY gradual I got there in the end.
Only downside for me was the enjoyment on their faces during the submissive stories, I prefer mine to...dislike it.

Overall, can't wait for more, very good!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hmm, ok. I haven't been able to recreate the bug. Does is say "Strip Mall" or "Destroyed Mall"? The Strip Mall has a yellow circle in the center of the map. The Destroyed Mall has a red circle on the left side of the map.

If you're sure you've explore both:
1) Hit "Shift+'O'" to open the command console
2) Paste the following and hit enter: cs_destroyed_mall.explored=1
3) Paste the following and hit enter: cs_strip_mall.explored=1

This should resolve the issue and let you start Act 2.
Thanks to this, I was able to resolve the issue within my save game. Neither mall was getting the explored flag even though I did both. I took a look at my save file and it seems that the "cs_strip_mall_book > explored:" variable never triggered, even though I explored the book shop both quietly and quickly. Same thing happened with the " cs_destroyed_mall_book > explored :" variable. I had to change to 1 from zero.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Ok thanks for noting the bug. Sounds like the locations with multiple search areas can cause issues. This will be addressed.
There was a bug where if you scavenged all three times at the Strip Mall or Destroyed Malls, it wouldn't count those two locations as explored. Fixed versions have been uploaded and links have been updated.

Reactions: laeg

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
This error when going to any location after capturing Harley
Hmm, I haven't seen this error before. Are you running on Windows operating system?

I haven't been able to re-create this bug. Error message seems like it could be an issue with special characters in the background image files, but I tested each one and they display ok. So I haven't figured out why you're getting this bug. I'll watch out if anyone else also has this issue.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
I started it the first time. The hint says I shall "Expolre The Clinic In The City Suburb"... How can I find a map or a way to leave the Motel? Can't find it... Please help me. Is there a hidden map somewhere?

Reactions: Synful62

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I started it the first time. The hint says I shall "Expolre The Clinic In The City Suburb"... How can I find a map or a way to leave the Motel? Can't find it... Please help me. Is there a hidden map somewhere?
Assign a team to scavenge (scout, scavenge, healer) in the morning. Then progress time and do your actions ending with a action that ends your turn (they're marked with an asterisk) like accompany team OR progress time. The map appears with known scavenge locations. Choose the quiet houses.

Reactions: Blue Eyes710

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
btw why u decrased patreon tiers from 4-7 dolars to only 1 or 2 dolars?

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Ok so I just started playing the game and I still only have the base three girls and I'm just wondering how many outfits are in the game I found the base three girls flirty outfits and I've found the lingerie for the redhead and I can guess the other two also have a lingerie set so how many other outfits are out there?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
btw why u decrased patreon tiers from 4-7 dolars to only 1 or 2 dolars?
Two reasons mainly:
1) I'm targeting to have major releases on a cycle of 2-4 months, rather than monthly like many other Devs. I didn't feel right asking for $4-7 per month considering this development cycle. Game development is a hobby for me, so I've got a full time job I have to prioritize my time with.
2) I'm not looking for game development to be my primary income source, so I decreased the price of my tiers (while still doing the same benefits) because I'd rather have a larger community interested/involved with the game's development than make more money.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Ok so I just started playing the game and I still only have the base three girls and I'm just wondering how many outfits are in the game I found the base three girls flirty outfits and I've found the lingerie for the redhead and I can guess the other two also have a lingerie set so how many other outfits are out there?
There are three outfits that you have to find by scavenging when you have enough trust/submission with a girl: Flirty Casual Wear, Sexy Casual Wear, and Lingerie.

There are a total of 11 outfits for each girl (if nude counts as an outfit :p): Nude, Underwear, Sleepwear, Sexy Sleepwear, Casual Wear, Flirty Casual Wear, Sexy Casual Wear, Lingerie, Adventure Wear, Combat Gear, Heavy Combat Gear.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes