Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
My First Love [EP7][CeLaVieGroup]Crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac/ :
Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
im still stuck on episode 6 bookmark 108 literally nothing is happening
Click on the gear looking thing in the upper left corner of the screen and choose skip to the next episode. If it works and you then get the offer to jog with her again at dinner, take it. Run with her, choose "Bob wins" if you have a choice. Then when you are done visit Martine in her bedroom, then go to guest room and you should get the missing scenes from ep6. You will have to do it two nights in a row to get both scenes.

kilt-man

Apr 27, 2021
It would be really cool if you could bridge all the games that tie into this series into one large game.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello brother: excellent update, but it won't let me play episode 8 I even tried to skip it all the way and it doesn't appear in the menu of the episodes to select..... Greetings and thanks

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Man, I have to say, I miss the house menu style from the room to rent. It is so much simple and easy. Apart from that, love the games from the author.

Reactions: Burg

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Man, I have to say, I miss the house menu style from the room to rent. It is so much simple and easy. Apart from that, love the games from the author.

the three games are very good with this one I have difficulties because it does not skip from episode 7 to 8, even when I have downloaded it correctly.
With respect to Room for rent, I think it needs a little more to be complete and thus it does not leave us with honey on our lips and perhaps it can also be linked with the daughter of my best friend. greetings and thanks.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Why are people trying to go episode 8 when there is only 7 episodes lol as it say in changelog

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Why are people trying to go episode 8 when there is only 7 episodes lol as it say in changelog

go through the folders that you downloaded and you will see that you have episode 8 and episode 15 that the images are those of the first one or something like that
Anyway, check to see if those images are from chapter 7.
Greetings and thanks

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there IS already EP 8 out (for patreons)

V 7 is the one for public release

Reactions: Burg

jori55

May 30, 2021
For the past episodes, the grind was really exhausting. I wished I had the blurred gallery thingies from "My Best Friend's Daughter" to at least know where and when to look for new scenes. But this episode (7) went smoothly.
Thanks for all the good work. I really enjoyed it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It would be really cool if you could bridge all the games that tie into this series into one large game.
I could do it but the size will huge. It contains almost 40.000 images so ...
Start with Room for rent - My best friend's daughter - My First Love - MBFD Season 2 - coming in Q4/22

Reactions: jori55 and Omik

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
This is just great. Figured i'd give this game a try, and can't realy figure out how to get anywhere in chapter 1.

Check this thread and turns out that if you pick the wrong thing on the very first choice you get (what food to eat), you just go into an infinite loop, with no warning that it has happened or that something is wrong.

Yay.

Reactions: cutelittleninja

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
This is just great. Figured i'd give this game a try, and can't realy figure out how to get anywhere in chapter 1.

Check this thread and turns out that if you pick the wrong thing on the very first choice you get (what food to eat), you just go into an infinite loop, with no warning that it has happened or that something is wrong.

Yay.
You forget the "sigh" though.;)
A quick reload or restart will get you past that point in in almost no time.

• Angry
Reactions: cutelittleninja
2.60 star(s) 39 Votes