RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Where is that chest?
Is it the one behind the girl blocking it?
How do I even get there?
There is a chest in the hidden area in the sewers, where you get the bad end from the mage who is your DPS in that town, when you open the chest is releases gas and the girl 'feels funny' but otherwise there is nothing in the chest, it's before you find and interact with the orb the mage is looking for

Minsterball

Dec 14, 2018
Maybe with cheats?
Well, cheating is definitely in the spirit of NTR games, so I checked it out so we don't have to go crazy about it lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really only sharing this since I doubt the dev would mind, I am really looking forward to where this is going!

Jan 14, 2021
Well, cheating is definitely in the spirit of NTR games, so I checked it out so we don't have to go crazy about it lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really only sharing this since I doubt the dev would mind, I am really looking forward to where this is going!
A red herring is usually a term for a false lead.
So its literally a joke from the Dev.

Feb 18, 2020
According to headpat (the creator of this game) in one of his comment on subscribestar:
"We'll have a big update at the end of the month if everything goes well."
Oh! then let us hope everything goes well, and if not, I can wait abit longer and hopefully it won't be too serious, but other than that thanks for the info!

Reactions: Sunny972
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes