RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Woogie3776

Jan 9, 2022
I am having a odd issue, I get told to go get a ladder, the scene of Anon and Sana walking to the item shop plays, they go in..and all I have is a black screen with the music playing.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

This is what I see.
Did you get the tree scene at the inn before going to the mine the first time?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Quick question: how do you move between cities? i am in city 2 and when i take the teleporter it warps me to city 1, once in city 1 i tried to use the south exit to city 2 but the intro of fief plays out
The teleporter in city one is the orange circle at the side of the guild.

Reactions: Aereon1104

tihooo

Mar 8, 2018
I am having a odd issue, I get told to go get a ladder, the scene of Anon and Sana walking to the item shop plays, they go in..and all I have is a black screen with the music playing.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

This is what I see.
Happened to me too.....try going to the mine without visitng the shop and not interacting with the tree besides the ...worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Woogie3776

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
the only thing i can say is that i think it has potential but for now its a pretty "meh" NTR game. hopefully this will become the first NTR game with the same tone konkit has.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Just tried it, do not see what the fuss is about and why everyone is raving about this game tbh, this shit is barebones...atleast the other game was [Completed] when it released here, this whole demo phase F95 seems to be going through is getting annoying.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Just tried it, do not see what the fuss is about and why everyone is raving about this game tbh, this shit is barebones...atleast the other game was [Completed] when it released here, this whole demo phase F95 seems to be going through is getting annoying.
The reason people are making noise is because of the status screen. People like the idea of being prompted they're getting cucked without the sex being shown until they find it. It's an idea partially developed by prev devs but rarely did it involve much else besides groping or w.e.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
I think they should change the random sex to real time instead of static image of Sana as it won't progress unless you enter/leave a place.
It'll be much more kinkier and if Pregnancy belly development was the same.

Reactions: ElLurker

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Thicc Choco Fox Girl and Thicc Tail Croc girl, with sweet sweet 2d art, 11/10.
The only thing i like to add is a animation for the Fox girl, instahead for the static change everytime you change rom.
Waiting for more, Keep up the good work.

ElLurker

Sep 1, 2020
I think they should change the random sex to real time instead of static image of Sana as it won't progress unless you enter/leave a place.
It'll be much more kinkier and if Pregnancy belly development was the same.
Unfortunately due to story reasons, if anyone other than the MC gets Sana pregnant, it's a game over. Thats what we learned from the first town.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Caught up with the thread again, and I would like to chime in and say something regarding Sana becoming corrupted too fast.
The reason the pacing feels bad is mostly because I'm skipping over her corruption system currently. Big chunks of Sanas corruption come from story events. The intended progression is to have players go back to older towns and see the fun stuff they unlocked after having a really bad time in act 3. With that type of corruption and only act2 available the player would have to grind Sana against goblins for half an hour to unlock stuff, which isn't fun, so the release feels very nukige in that regard for now to avoid grinding.

Speaking of nukige, we have initially three games planned and Sana is definitely very nukige-ish compared to the other two. I can not make a game about a dark skinned foxgirl and not have her lewded at every opportunity even if it's dumb, please understand.

This is a silly bug caused by interacting with the tree just outside the inn before you're supposed to, made possible by an invisible testing trigger that I forgot to remove, but has since been fixed. Bugs like these happen because I'm not very good at what I'm doing.

the demo weighs 700 megs and this update weighs 722 megs...
About 500mb of the game size are unused RPGM assets. Some plugins I'm using bug out in a really obnoxious way and break the game if I downsize it. I hope to have this figured out by the time we release the third town, either by just re-writing the plugins myself or getting rid of them entirely.

Can I translate your game into a different language?
You can do what you want with the game, but any translation patches will probably break with every new town release because I'm still changing and re-writing stuff in older towns as well. It might be better to wait until full release!

Last edited:

VSlash

Sep 23, 2017
Caught up with the thread again, and I would like to chime in and say something regarding Sana becoming corrupted too fast.
The reason the pacing feels bad is mostly because I'm skipping over her corruption system currently. Big chunks of Sanas corruption come from story events. The intended progression is to have players go back to older towns and see the fun stuff they unlocked after having a really bad time in act 3. With that type of corruption and only act2 available the player would have to grind Sana against goblins for half an hour to unlock stuff, which isn't fun, so the release feels very nukige in that regard for now to avoid grinding.

Speaking of nukige, we have initially three games planned and Sana is definitely very nukige-ish compared to the other two. I can not make a game about a dark skinned foxgirl and not have her lewded at every opportunity even if it's dumb, please understand.

This is a silly bug caused by interacting with the tree just outside the inn before you're supposed to, made possible by an invisible testing trigger that I forgot to remove, but has since been fixed. Bugs like these happen because I'm not very good at what I'm doing.

About 500mb of the game size are unused RPGM assets. Some plugins I'm using bug out in a really obnoxious way and break the game if I downsize it. I hope to have this figured out by the time we release the third town, either by just re-writing the plugins myself or getting rid of them entirely.

You can do what you want with the game, but any translation patches will probably break with every new town release because I'm still changing and re-writing stuff in older towns as well. It might be better to wait until full release!
Thanks for the info about the bug. I am enjoying your work, and hope you keep it up.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Interesting idea, usual rpgm complaints for me, those aside...

First day after the GF left the MC alone I went to the blacksmith as I was having an explore - she was then back in the party as if she'd not left.

Didn't the GF leave to go to the wizard alone in the morning while the MC slept in? Why was it like they were arriving together?

The sprite of the GF that's perma on the screen if she's out of the party I thought was a bug the first couple times till someone was groping her on it and I realised it's kinda to show her status.

Kind of annoying you only see snippets of what's going on... I wanna see her getting fucked in the tent, the threesome with the crocodile girl and dude, whatever happened in the inn room that left the messy sheets... it's kinda like limiting things to the view of the MC means we're missing out on all the actual sex scenes.

Also I don't get how the GF is being written - she's both a willing slut for everyone, but in love with the MC and doesn't fuck him.
The scene where she gets hit with the goblin poison makes sense, she's drugged and so does stuff she wouldn't normally do. Maybe ones where a guard has power over her, or she needed the rope too. But there's no reason she'd suck the wizards dick when she's stuck in the hole rather than just keep her mouth closed or bite him. The worst bit is she's now got a job in the bar it seems (when did that happen there was no explanation for it) and is talking about getting promoted and taking on lots of customers (after she clearly fucked them in the room next door)... so she's a willing prostitute, but faithfully in love with the MC and doesn't want to have sex with him? ... it'd sorta make sense if the MC is the one trying not to have sex as he was told he needs to baby her up after defeating the demon general but he could just be pulling out so that'd be flimsy too... Also, the wizard fucking her once knocked her up so time had to be rewound, but she regularly fucks other dudes now and I guess is just getting lucky so hasn't gotten pregnant?

Oh and did I somehow miss when you can name the MC or is he just called Anon? Also, just out of curiosity, is the shroomer the only monster that'll fuck the GF during a fight? I had it happen a couple times with that but nothing with others.

I liked the game overall though, rpgm aside, I'm not generally into anime style graphics but vibe tanned girls with white/blonde hair so the GF gets a pass and I'd definitely play a future update... was just some bits that didn't quite fit right with me.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes