RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Let's start with the fact that if the artist is not listed, then there is a reason for that, and if someone in one "place" is very itchy because of this, then write to the developers, and do not arrange useless discussions.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I think if the artist wanted their name on it the game you'd think they'd have it on by now. They could just genuinely not want their name credited, maybe they dont even do this for a living and is just some side gig from their actual job. Dont think its as big as you imply it is. Idk though, I'm just spitballing.
Everytime somebody brings up that topic I'm asking my artist if there's anything I can shill or promote, but always told not to. It's anonymity by choice even though I've also adviced against it multiple times.
It's a side gig from time to time, hence the whole 'busy month' thing I've told people on SubStar and also saw being mentioned here.
Progress on this game is slowed down by it (although that might change for the better soon, hopefully) and there's limited things I can do to speed it up (other than cutting scenes and give my artist less work to do) so I hope people will forgive us for taking longer. Personally I'm just using my own spare time to work on possibly upcoming NTR game side-projects.

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Everytime somebody brings up that topic I'm asking my artist if there's anything I can shill or promote, but always told not to. It's anonymity by choice even though I've also adviced against it multiple times.
It's a side gig from time to time, hence the whole 'busy month' thing I've told people on SubStar and also saw being mentioned here.
Progress on this game is slowed down by it (although that might change for the better soon, hopefully) and there's limited things I can do to speed it up (other than cutting scenes and give my artist less work to do) so I hope people will forgive us for taking longer. Personally I'm just using my own spare time to work on possibly upcoming NTR game side-projects.
Guess I was right on that assumption. Take all the time you need, its not like everyone here doesn't have their own lives to get on with either. right?

Reactions: Aereon1104

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Everyone has their own reasons, and no cause to share, just have to respect their choice.

As they say, good things take time, do as you need to do.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes