RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Why, thanks for the info (hope it's okay to be posted).
Former is great, I always thought that there should be some way to interact with Sana during common roaming, or maybe talk to her before/after "casual activities", recommend/allow/forbid her to take some side quests/trainings/part-time jobs etc.
Interesting idea, looking how Anon is unaware of Sana's jobs/trainings I can easly imagine him support her to give a helping hand and more except for the tournament in the first city obviously and maybe Garet even if this last one is pretty vague.

May 9, 2020
I love it. I just have some very minor/ mild "critique" if it could be called that. The standing still image of Sana, is it possible to make it slightly transparent or shift to the other side of the screen when you reach to the right-most edge of the map so you can see the map behind Sana?

It's not a huge big deal breaker or anything, just a thought.

The only other thing I'd mention if the idea isn't already in the plans to work towards yet, is adding a little more to the encounters of Sana while in free roam in towns. What I mean is that it's only slightly annoying to have to walk in and outside of a building for the NTR scenes to progress, so perhaps scale/ escalate the scenes once MC has found the shiny spot on the map to click on for dialog, to then proceed to the next stages unless it takes too long (I'm not suggesting adding a timer) to find her?

Another thing could be before those NTR scenes happen around town is MC could do more than just interact where he acts completely oblivious to what's going on. For example, say that Sana is "working" at the bar/ inn and some clients start hitting on her, the clients could get "violent" with MC if he interferes too much (I mean, it's already written plot-wise that people ignore and interrupt him so it makes sense), like they tell him to just beat it "or else", and so obliviously MC leaves them alone for Sana to do her job and the scene can follow up where the clients lead Sana away upstairs into a room, MC can go to the room next to that room and interact with the wall once again completely oblivious that Sana is the one in the other room with the clients, he's trying to sleep but can't because of the noises.

Just little things like that.

Anyways, great game I love it so far, I'll be keeping an eye on future updates. :)

[Edit]: Also by the way, in the second town I noticed that you could interact with the tree at the inn before it's supposed to happen. I'm almost certain unless I'm mistaken that event is supposed to take place after the first time you visit the garrison-looking building when Fief uses her teleporting ninja trick to vanish so you gotta "find" them. So unless I'm mistaken this could be a bug as you probably shouldn't be able to interact with that tree until they disappear from that adventures guild hall?

(Just a side note to that edit, that scene where they vanish and you gotta "find" them could be worked out differently as at first it's kinda confusing because there's no clues as to exactly what to do or where to go after that, anyone who isn't like me who tend to explore almost every nook & cranny wouldn't know where to go if finding Sana was supposed to be an urgent thing to do before proceeding to the Mines.)

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I don't know what you're talking about?

You don't have to sub to them it's fine, but you can't be mad about a content pay wall.
I suppose this is a little misunderstanding that you are having... the last time I did this for mistake I wrote "don't" instead of "can't" and someone, instead of think that maybe I'm not a native english, just made a critic that I didn't liked and still don't like, and is for this reason that I wrote the "can't" big.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Well, it was that one guy's birthday a while back so here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I think it would be neat to see swimsuit variations based on how corrupt Sana is.
this take out of the dust a doubt I had since the news of the corruption mechanic was released... in term of gallery we have to see the same event with all the levels of corruption? let me use the swimsuits for my example, let's say that C is for low, B is for mid and A is for high corruption, doesn't this mean that each event have 3 variations, based on the corruption's degree, and I have to see an event 3 times before unlock the whole gallery?
personally I would prefer the possibility of watch the variation after I unlock the event and not that I have to lower or rise the stat for then hope that the randomic event trigger

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes