RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Hlopchick

Mar 1, 2019
The last update on subscribestar just tells about stuff that will be added on the next update. And for the next update we will have to wait minimum 1 month

Reactions: jonquils

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
The Gallery will be updated to include act 2, 3 and Sana's roaming events. Got this from their subscribestar.
good news, this way we can know how much things are still present, with the random events around is not easy know how much we may miss... for example I though I saw everything and then, looking here, I discovered that I missed that under the front desk event in the second city

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's fair I suppose... I guess it was really more this line that got me " please support Headpat, I don't do it "
I always try to support every game that comes out on steam, even if i am always afraid of censorshit on it, 1 good thing about steam is that is so global you can use it ANYWHERE somehow (in my case lately i use prepaid gift cards, kind of liek amazon), if patreon had something similar i know i would support at least half the devs here, probably all in rotation xD (and if it has TELL ME!!! xD)

Reactions: cho'gall

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
That's fair I suppose... I guess it was really more this line that got me " please support Headpat, I don't do it "
I missed that mistake, made the post from phone and with my big fingers I touched the wrong suggestion the phone gave me... it happen too much times and I should stop make comments from phone, you don't know how much happens to me for mangas

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
When will the update be release??
there is no release date and the dev declared that will not give one so we can only wait for when a build is released, we can only wait and my personal opinion a possible period is, I repeat this is my opinion, we can wait for end november or half december

Reactions: magic_man132
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes