• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyHypnotizedFamily-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Some people like to self insert in games or just really hate the name given by the developer in most cases. I'm not as fussed personally but it tends to be a heavily requested feature from what I have seen.
Got it. Thank you. I will still keep all the names as they are. Bugginess is not the only reason for the removal of this feature for me.

The story feels more whole to me when these are specific characters, not insert-name-here. When writing, we consider the main character's personality, being withdrawn from the outside world, boiling with emotions inside, and specific personal histories and traumas. He is a very particular character, just like other characters in the game, not just player-vessel games (not that I am against player-vessel games). One of the best writing in the mind control subgenre is the game called Damon, where that is the main character's name. There, keeping the name makes even more sense. Or Krowly in Warlock and Boobs.

Let characters be characters. Especially since it is a passion project after all.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Got it. Thank you. I will still keep all the names as they are. Bugginess is not the only reason for the removal of this feature for me.

The story feels more whole to me when these are specific characters, not insert-name-here. When writing, we consider the main character's personality, being withdrawn from the outside world, boiling with emotions inside, and specific personal histories and traumas. He is a very particular character, just like other characters in the game, not just player-vessel games (not that I am against player-vessel games). One of the best writing in the mind control subgenre is the game called Damon, where that is the main character's name. There, keeping the name makes even more sense. Or Krowly in Warlock and Boobs.

Let characters be characters. Especially since it is a passion project after all.
Specific characters are fine. More often than not. The only characters players want to name/rename is the mc. Do whatever you want with the other names. I haven't really seen players say anything about them unless the character is clearly taken from some other (Popular) media like a named and established character. ex: nami, bulma, sakura, etc.

Apr 18, 2022
Specific characters are fine. More often than not. The only characters players want to name/rename is the mc. Do whatever you want with the other names. I haven't really seen players say anything about them unless the character is clearly taken from some other (Popular) media like a named and established character. ex: nami, bulma, sakura, etc.
Did you like miss the entire point of the comment you were replying to? The developer is directly addressing the name of the main character, which they decided to be fixed and gave the reason behind their decision. Your entire comment is moot, it brings nothing new to the table.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Fair enough. The whole conversation started with me removing the ability to rename MC (removing ability to rename other chars happened two years ago). Just consider it to be my stubborn irrationality. Kind of like paying real artist to slowly and expensively hand-draw all scenes, instead of doing 3D or AI art, which would be free and fast. Or making a visual novel, rather than sandbox, so that scenes don't repeat and there is way less playtime. It is not a rational project. It's a passion project. Pure and simple.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Did you like miss the entire point of the comment you were replying to? The developer is directly addressing the name of the main character, which they decided to be fixed and gave the reason behind their decision. Your entire comment is moot, it brings nothing new to the table.
hello pot.

let me add another comment to join your comment that also brings nothing new.

The dev mentioned keeping the names as they are.
That could be the side characters. Could also be the mc. Based on previous comments, this could be the mc renaming or the og mc name. That I am not certain of.

Further, the dev mentioned how a name sometimes defines or encapsulates the mc's character. So it did seem like the dev leaned more towards the mc's name being more symbolic so for the project's purposes it's preferred to keep the symbolic name.

Perhaps my comment was indeed moot. However the name of the main character was not directly addressed. As much as it may annoy you or the dev. The way you directly address that is by saying something like "this is what we'll do with this game's/project's/vn's MC's name." in contrast to mentioning how keeping mc names in general makes more sense.

TLDR,
I may have misunderstood what the dev said so there is that.
I may also be missing context to realize the dev was certainly talking about keeping the rename-mc feature along with any additional ready named character.
And thankfully, I'm missing whatever bug crawled up your ass to leading to your comment I shall summarize and paraphrase with "are you blind?! how do you not see what I see?! you are a waste of bits on the internet as you contribute nothing to our society of smut peddling."
Gotcha. fuck you to mate

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Fair enough. The whole conversation started with me removing the ability to rename MC (removing ability to rename other chars was taken out two years ago).
Oh nice! Gotcha!
I've been keeping this game on the backburner. Waiting for some more time before I plan to jump in and have at it. So yeah, I am significantly out of the loop.

Thanks!

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Could you please explain why the android version is needed? You guys don't use PCs and only play from your phones? If it's so, are you supporting any of the games? How big should the font be? I can just compile the game for android as it stands, but I can't guarantee that it will look nice.
Personally I play on my tablet, becaue it means I can play sat or lying down, armchair or bed giving me comfort and privacy I cant get from a PC. As for text options, I would suggest you look at one of the games/stories that koga3 has ported. Their normal android ports have probably the best range of options for controlling how the text/textbox looks and is positioned. I would imagine if you asked they would let you see the code they use to achieve this.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, i just tryed to open the gallery, and looks like many of the scenes are locked, even though i did see them in previous updates, when i played them.

Apr 18, 2022
However the name of the main character was not directly addressed. As much as it may annoy you or the dev. The way you directly address that is by saying something like "this is what we'll do with this game's/project's/vn's MC's name." in contrast to mentioning how keeping mc names in general makes more sense.
"we consider the main character's personality" (would be characters' if plural)
"He is a very particular character"
"not just player-vessel"

The main character was indeed being directly addressed, if you read carefully enough.

One more thing, note that I did not attack your person, but your comment. The dev had made their choice quite clear and this site is somewhat notorius for people stating their own opinions on settled matters and asking already answered questions. My comment was mostly to make you aware that you chimmed in with an opinion on an already settled matter and you did it in a way that seemed you hadn't understood the previous statement or chose to ignore it.

I will not call you kettle, as you apparently take these things very personally and immediately insults the other person, thus it seems we are not alike. Next time don't let it get to you.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
update the tags
Could you tell me, what tags are missing, please?
Hmm, i just tryed to open the gallery, and looks like many of the scenes are locked, even though i did see them in previous updates, when i played them.

Unfortunatelly, if the gallery is added after the scenes been already played in an older save, the game doesn't "see" the triggers to open up the scenes, since the gallery triggers themselves are part of code, that was added later. The scenes have to be played when gallery feature is already on.

The fastest way to open all these scenes is to speedrun the game from start, press control key and speedrun through the game in like 5 minutes just making the choices, but not reading the text. You will have all the scenes open in the gallery then

Last edited:
Reactions: RDFozz

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Personally I play on my tablet, becaue it means I can play sat or lying down, armchair or bed giving me comfort and privacy I cant get from a PC. As for text options, I would suggest you look at one of the games/stories that koga3 has ported. Their normal android ports have probably the best range of options for controlling how the text/textbox looks and is positioned. I would imagine if you asked they would let you see the code they use to achieve this.
Got it. I'll check koga3 ports. Thank you for extended reply

Reactions: Grimlar and RDFozz
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes