VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Pretty good looking game thus far, i quiet like it more then your previews game
more story driven rather then management alike...i hope you keep it that way
you might have a new patreon once i see a bit more of your game.
I am glad you enjoyed playing. It will not be like ShF, it will remain like this.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This is good to head, since with how chapter 1 is set up, it really does seem to be heading that way with his GF.
Not a virgin refuses to have sex with him, only lets him lick her. Bails on their plans all the time.
She's either cheating or a shit person toying with the mc. Not considering his feelings at all, communication is key. She seems to be doing none. That's my first impression of her anyway thus so far I dislike her as a character a lot.
But well whatever happens could be something I can't predict currently so that's interesting at least.

saw your message that she reciprocates in ch.2, but well I am more interested in what's up with her current attitude towards the mc.
I do not think you wont show us that obviously. It's just chapter 1 after all.

Oh and Scandinavians do have brown hair. We're not all blond and blue eyed Aryans ;) Though that may have made hitler like us enough not to attack during ww2. So hey, there is that ;)

I know Scandinavians aren't all the same, but when I think of them I have a very clear image in my head of a particular picture of a blonde girl with blue eyes in the snow. I don't even think she's Scandinavian. haha

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I like this- it was short, sweet, and got in a fair amount of exposition. We know who most of these people are and some things about them. I've yet to finish playing SHF, but I played this game before I realized it was the same Dev. I'm kinda retarded some days.

Considering this was just the introductory chapter- it had a fair amount of content and information.
Katelyn is adorable and into the MC quite early (or has Stockholm Syndrome), or maybe because he's the nicest one in the house. I've never been a Foreign Exchange Student- nor am I familiar with the program, but I didn't think that you could treat them like slaves or free labor (you're supposed to be the ambassador for your country, are you not?). Can you even punish/ground them? Does this type of authority exist? How puritanical is the mother to "scold" Katelyn for "flicking her bean"? Was she in her room or on display in the front yard? Lol

Lucy is/has to be a closeted lesbian. She invites the MC into the lockerroom when she's "alone", yet Sophie is still there... Lucy is all about her pleasure and what she wants- she's selfish for one AND to discover that's she's not as "pure" as the MC, but still doesn't allow him to go that far seems rather fishy. Is the second Chapter going to be a BJ or is she just holding it and giving him a reluctant HJ? Will she finish? Will she run off? Will she continually cancel plans/dates with the MC? She already seems like she's going to be problematic. Confused? You won't be after this episode of...

Sophie so far is just eye-candy and window dressing- we don't really know anything about her. She's probably Lucy's "beard". She's more into Lucy than Lucy is to her, but she may try convincing her to come to the "Dyke Side". :) "Hhhh Hhh Hhh Luce, I am your fath, er- I mean you want my finger. Hhh hhh hhhh". :p

Jessica is just the MC's sister, but will there be any chance that we get a crack at her in the future? Katelyn will have to leave at some point (after graduation), Lucy will be elbow deep in Sophie, and we don't know how many more ladies are yet to be introduced. At least Jessica would be a constant- and she's kinda cute. ;) Give the MC something...

I'm really excited to see where this goes. The ladies (even the ones that may be pains) are all cute, don't have exaggerated proportions, and look like they're going to be fun to get to know (especially Katelyn). I really loved SHF, (I've yet to finish it, but I shall) but that was a good story, the model was cute, and I loved her personality. It was more of a bottle-episode as there were only the two characters, but that made the setting a little more intimate and it worked. :)

Oh, and as far as a "white, English speaking country"- you should've used...
Jupiter, nobody knows a damn thing about it and you can make up everything. Lol

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I like this- it was short, sweet, and got in a fair amount of exposition. We know who most of these people are and some things about them. I've yet to finish playing SHF, but I played this game before I realized it was the same Dev. I'm kinda retarded some days.

Considering this was just the introductory chapter- it had a fair amount of content and information.
Katelyn is adorable and into the MC quite early (or has Stockholm Syndrome), or maybe because he's the nicest one in the house. I've never been a Foreign Exchange Student- nor am I familiar with the program, but I didn't think that you could treat them like slaves or free labor (you're supposed to be the ambassador for you country, are you not?). Can you even punish/ground them? Does this type of authority exist? How puritanical is the mother to "scold" Katelyn for "flicking her bean"? Was she in her room or on display in the front yard? Lol

Lucy is/has to be a closeted lesbian. She invites the MC into the lockerroom when she's "alone", yet Sophie is still there... Lucy is all about her pleasure and what she wants- she's selfish for one AND to discover that's she's not as "pure" as the MC, but still doesn't allow him to go that far seems rather fishy. Is the second Chapter going to be a BJ or is she just holding it and giving him a reluctant HJ? Will she finish? Will she run off? Will she continually cancel plans/dates with the MC? She already seems like she's going to be problematic. Confused? You won't be after this episode of...

Sophie so far is just eye-candy and window dressing- we don't really know anything about her. She's probably Lucy's "beard". She's more into Lucy than Lucy is to her, but she may try convincing her to come to the "Dyke Side". :) "Hhhh Hhh Hhh Luce, I am your fath, er- I mean you want my finger. Hhh hhh hhhh". :p

Jessica is just the MC's sister, but will there be any chance that we get a crack at her in the future? Katelyn will have to leave at some point (after graduation), Lucy will be elbow deep in Sophie, and we don't know how many more ladies are yet to be introduced. At least Jessica would be a constant- and she's kinda cute. ;) Give the MC something...

I'm really excited to see where this goes. The ladies (even the ones that may be pains) are all cute, don't have exaggerated proportions, and look like they're going to be fun to get to know (especially Katelyn). I really loved SHF, (I've yet to finish it, but I shall) but that was a good story, the model was cute, and I loved her personality. It was more of a bottle-episode as there were only the two characters, but that made the setting a little more intimate and it worked. :)

Oh, and as far as a "white, English speaking country"- you should've used...
Jupiter, nobody knows a damn thing about it and you can make up everything. Lol
Thanks for the detailed response.

I won't reply to the first part because I don't want to spoil anything. I plan for Jessica to get involved in the story but there will only be one sexual scene of her and it won't be 'with' her. I don't mean rape, I mean that the player isn't involved.

My bad for forgetting about Jupiter. Wasn't even on my mind. haha

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

I won't reply to the first part because I don't want to spoil anything. I plan for Jessica to get involved in the story but there will only be one sexual scene of her and it won't be 'with' her. I don't mean rape, I mean that the player isn't involved.

Also, I almost prefer people not to realise the ShF connection. I think it's good that I have a background and that I finished ShF rather than leaving it abandoned, but aside from visuals the two games are very different and I don't want people to avoid MyLK because they don't want to play another game like ShF.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Ellaraia
###Not a problem- I remember going on and on and on about the "other" game, too. :p

###Aw, so "we" don't get to enjoy Jessica? So...no...sister love? Have you met the guy that made your "other" game? Lol

###And that's what you get for not opening your intergalactic atlas. :)

Also, I almost prefer people not to realise the ShF connection. I think it's good that I have a background and that I finished ShF rather than leaving it abandoned, but aside from visuals the two games are very different and I don't want people to avoid MyLK because they don't want to play another game like ShF.
###I hope you mean this ironically. Just look at the text at the bottom of your comment and right above your sig. Kinda hard not to make the connection. :p

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia
###Not a problem- I remember going on and on and on about the "other" game, too. :p

###Aw, so "we" don't get to enjoy Jessica? So...no...sister love? Have you met the guy that made your "other" game? Lol

###And that's what you get for not opening your intergalactic atlas. :)

###I hope you mean this ironically. Just look at the text at the bottom of your comment and right above your sig. Kinda hard not to make the connection. :p
There may be a mod coming so Katelyn isn't Canadian, if you know what I mean.

I don't think people who played ShF and didn't like it so never touched it again will remember it enough for my sign to be a problem. I need to remove the image part.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Ellaraia
###Oh, so she's going to be from Sisternia*? That small country between Eternia and Etheria- where He-Man and She-Ra are from respectively. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say no more, say no more, say no m-o-o-o-re.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think people who played ShF and didn't like it so never touched it again will remember it enough for my sign to be a problem. I need to remove the image part.
###I liked it, but that's just me. It wasn't as borked as a lot of other games on here. Take some solace in that. I'm sure you learned a whole lot with the "other", so now it's full speed ahead with this one.

*Another white, English speaking country, formerly known as "Siblington" before King Randor annexed it during the Great War with Skeletor and Hordak. :p

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia
###Oh, so she's going to be from Sisternia*? That small country between Eternia and Etheria- where He-Man and She-Ra are from respectively. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say no more, say no more, say no m-o-o-o-re.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

###I liked it, but that's just me. It wasn't as borked as a lot of other games on here. Take some solace in that. I'm sure you learned a whole lot with the "other", so now it's full speed ahead with this one.

*Another white, English speaking country, formerly known as "Siblington" before King Randor annexed it during the Great War with Skeletor and Hordak. :p
It's not the quality of ShF that makes me say I don't want people to connect the two before trying MyLK, it's that the games are so different.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's not the quality of ShF that makes me say I don't want people to connect the two before trying MyLK, it's that the games are so different.
###I don't think there was anything wrong with the quality either, that map and navigation was something of an issue- those were fixed in the release before this last one. I still say it was a solid game and am kinda saddened that there won't be a continuation, but hey- we have Katelyn now, so that's a good thing. :)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Interesting premise there, @Ellaraia. Couple things I noticed here:

1.) Katelyn bears a suspiciously strong resemblance to Sarah (default name) from Shaping her Future. :unsure:

2.) Katelyn and the MC has same eye color. Does that mean... they are secretly related but didn't know it at the moment?! :eek: What a plot twist that would be! ;) :p

Either way, the game is looking interesting so I be keeping eyes on this. Good luck with it!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Interesting premise there, @Ellaraia. Couple things I noticed here:

1.) Katelyn bears a suspiciously strong resemblance to Sarah (default name) from Shaping her Future. :unsure:

2.) Katelyn and the MC has same eye color. Does that mean... they are secretly related but didn't know it at the moment?! :eek: What a plot twist that would be! ;) :p

Either way, the game is looking interesting so I be keeping eyes on this. Good luck with it!
As the creator of ShF, I am outraged. As the creator of MyLK, I can only appologize.

There are only so many eye colours.

Thanks.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
As the creator of ShF, I am outraged. As the creator of MyLK, I can only appologize.

There are only so many eye colours.

Thanks.
Oops, I forgot to add the part "your game" before the title "Shaping Her Future". Yeah, I knew ShF was your game. Actually, that is why I mentioned eye color. Hey, look, they have similar hair color, too! My case for them being unknowingly related just strengthened! ;P Hahaha, I kid.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes