VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well as long it is avoidable i dont mind xD (the most i loved about shf is because it was a vanilla game , nowadays there is a lot of games with cheating, ntr and that type of content that i dont like , kuddos for those who like but not my thing xD)

about sophia and lucy you are kinda making it seems like they are cheating on the mc, i dont mind lesbian sex but i dont like any type of cheating even if they are 2 girls... so hope im wrong and Reading too much into the text. so far i liked it though is a bit short atm to have a strong opinión, will put on my watch list and see how it evolves.

Reactions: Valeck and Ellaraia

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Oh, so this is your new one. Hope your motivation lasts. Good luck with it, I'm sure looking forward to it.
Though I'll probably wait until chapter 2 to take a look inside.
As the creator of ShF, I am outraged. As the creator of MyLK, I can only appologize.

There are only so many eye colours.

Thanks.
Ok, I know this is straying off topic but I have to jump in here. I loved Kaitlyn (Sarah in SHF) and she is one of the best (and most unique) models I have seen in a game on F95zone in way too many hours of playing. Regarding the eye colour, that's a different issue. However, I think she's perfect as she is (always have) and you shouldn't change a thing about her.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Little Katelyn Chapter_1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok, I know this is straying off topic but I have to jump in here. I loved Sarah and she is one of the best (and most unique) models I have seen in a game on F95zone in way too many hours of playing. Regarding the eye colour, that's a different issue. However, I think she's perfect as she is (always have) and you shouldn't change a thing about her.
She won't be changing. :)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Ok, I know this is straying off topic but I have to jump in here. I loved Sarah and she is one of the best (and most unique) models I have seen in a game on F95zone in way too many hours of playing. Regarding the eye colour, that's a different issue. However, I think she's perfect as she is (always have) and you shouldn't change a thing about her.
I didn't mean to imply criticism about both Katelyn and MC having same eye color. It was just something I noticed and I just wanted to poke a fun at this considering the previous game involved, ahem, familiar love hence my joke about them being unknowingly related. :p

Either way, I agree, no need to change a thing about her. Katelyn is cute and adorable. The DAZ model (at least I think that is DAZ?) used for Katelyn is excellent so I think @Ellaraia made a good decision to reuse the model for this game. :)

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I didn't mean to imply criticism about both Katelyn and MC having same eye color. It was just something I noticed and I just wanted to poke a fun at this considering the previous game involved, ahem, familiar love hence my joke about them being unknowingly related. :p

Either way, I agree, no need to change a thing about her. Katelyn is cute and adorable. The DAZ model (at least I think that is DAZ?) used for Katelyn is excellent so I think @Ellaraia made a good decision to reuse the model for this game. :)
Thanks.

Yes, it's DAZ.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for the detailed response.

I won't reply to the first part because I don't want to spoil anything. I plan for Jessica to get involved in the story but there will only be one sexual scene of her and it won't be 'with' her. I don't mean rape, I mean that the player isn't involved.

My bad for forgetting about Jupiter. Wasn't even on my mind. haha
She's from a small island off the east coast of the US, about 300 miles south of newfoundland... it was settled by vikings and english speaking folks from europe at various times in the past, leaving the population with an interesting accent, even though they all speak primarily english... The island was named Happskata (Old Norse for "Happy Fish")

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
She's from a small island off the east coast of the US, about 300 miles south of newfoundland... it was settled by vikings and english speaking folks from europe at various times in the past, leaving the population with an interesting accent, even though they all speak primarily english... The island was named Happskata (Old Norse for "Happy Fish")
Funny, it sounded like she was from Toronto. They have a huge Asian population as well.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Funny, it sounded like she was from Toronto. They have a huge Asian population as well.
sorry, since that whole discussion was going on, and simply dragging on, at that, I decided to help out and make a suggestion to possible resolve the isssue... ROFL And if Ellaria decides to NOT use my suggestion, I will be using it instead... *giggles* I have a good spot for an exchange student in my comic I'm SLOWLY working on. (slowly, due to the fact that a gfx-750TI can NOT render quickly, even though it's got 4gb of GDDR5 on it... )

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
sorry, since that whole discussion was going on, and simply dragging on, at that, I decided to help out and make a suggestion to possible resolve the isssue... ROFL And if Ellaria decides to NOT use my suggestion, I will be using it instead... *giggles* I have a good spot for an exchange student in my comic I'm SLOWLY working on. (slowly, due to the fact that a gfx-750TI can NOT render quickly, even though it's got 4gb of GDDR5 on it... )
It's all yours. haha

Yeah, rendering can take forever. I had to spend the last 3 months of Patreon money on a new GPU last month to get MyLK out. I didn't expect the render times being so long with the upgrades I made from ShF and the new locations.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
It's all yours. haha

Yeah, rendering can take forever. I had to spend the last 3 months of Patreon money on a new GPU last month to get MyLK out. I didn't expect the render times being so long with the upgrades I made from ShF and the new locations.
I can't render anything bigger than 1280 X 720 right now, unless I simply start it and walk away for about 16 hours (it seems that long anyways... lol) The 720P images usually take me a couple of hours though... but it's just not good enough. Leaves me wanting... so I have to do low res renders to test my scene setups, then once I have a few scenes how I like em, I use one of the packages for rendering a list of scenes... and play with my laptop for a couple of days instead.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can't render anything bigger than 1280 X 720 right now, unless I simply start it and walk away for about 16 hours (it seems that long anyways... lol) The 720P images usually take me a couple of hours though... but it's just not good enough. Leaves me wanting... so I have to do low res renders to test my scene setups, then once I have a few scenes how I like em, I use one of the packages for rendering a list of scenes... and play with my laptop for a couple of days instead.
I have a PC dedicated to rendering which allows me to render and create images at the same time. Images still take 4-6 hours to render. I was setting an alarm to wake me up at 4AM so I could set off a new render, maximising output. I have now found that i can just use the animation tool in DAZ to have multiple images in the same file and render them in series, so I don't need to be there to set the second image going. More sleep is nice, it also means I waste less time when I go to work.

The reason i had to get a new GPU was because the new locations are very large so putting multiple characters in them pushes the scene over 4GB. This slows rendering from 6 hours to over 20. One took over a day before I cancelled it. Now I have a PC that renders fast, but can only render small images, and one that renders slower and can render anything below 8GB.

I don't know how other devs render so many images. I know that the huge, usually russian, dev teams have many computers or pay for render time. Some games were 720p for a long time before shifting to 1080p when they were successful enough to switch over.

Reactions: seamanq
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes