VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game would be better if the dialogue box was transparent, or at least translucent. Glaring white really detracts from the awesome renders. Also, the box is too big. It's tall enough for 3-4 lines of text and most of the conversations are single lines.

215303j

I just needed a white country which spoke english that wasn't the UK or US. There weren't many choices. :(
Well: Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, (South Africa), Saint Helena, Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, Man, Gibraltar, Falklands etc.
So plenty to choose from! ;)

If you chose German on the other hand, you'd have to choose between Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and a small sausage factory in Tanganyika to paraphrase Blackadder. :ROFLMAO:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Game would be better if the dialogue box was transparent, or at least translucent. Glaring white really detracts from the awesome renders. Also, the box is too big. It's tall enough for 3-4 lines of text and most of the conversations are single lines.
I've been thinking about maybe making it transparent. I'm not sure if it's possible to have it be an option but it's something that I need to play with. You can press 'H' to hide it in the meantime.

• Wow
Reactions: seamanq

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am not sure what to think of the game so far... Katelyn is cute and definitely better girlfriend material then then the MC's current crappy girlfriend... speaking of the girlfriend, she is obviously a lesbian, being all horny being in the locker room with a bunch of other girls, and clearly she is using the MC as a cover for her lesbo action with her friend and wont have sex with the MC even though she isn't a virgin apparently which tells me she tried before with a guy and didn't like it or she could just be the biggest whore and having sex with everybody and trying to cuck the MC. Confused right now to say the least o_O

Is this going to be an NTR/Cuck simulator down the road? Feels like it could definitely fall off that cliff real quick.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I am not sure what to think of the game so far... Katelyn is cute and definitely better girlfriend material then then the MC's current crappy girlfriend... speaking of the girlfriend, she is obviously a lesbian, being all horny being in the locker room with a bunch of other girls, and clearly she is using the MC as a cover for her lesbo action with her friend and wont have sex with the MC even though she isn't a virgin apparently which tells me she tried before with a guy and didn't like it or she could just be the biggest whore and having sex with everybody and trying to cuck the MC. Confused right now to say the least o_O

Is this going to be an NTR/Cuck simulator down the road? Feels like it could definitely fall off that cliff real quick.
There are many more reasons to not have sex with a man than being a lesbian. A few people have come to different conclusions as to why she won't have sex with MC and I like that. Also, lesbians enjoy sex, hence dildos and strap-ons, it's more about the person wielding it and not finding them attractive.

There will not be any NTR/cuck content. That isn't what I'm writing. Your relationships with both Katelyn and Lucy will grow and evolve, bit if you don't like one or the other, you can dump them. I had nightmares for months about my ex being with other guys. It doesn't make me horny, it makes me hate myself.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There are many more reasons to not have sex with a man than being a lesbian. A few people have come to different conclusions as to why she won't have sex with MC and I like that. Also, lesbians enjoy sex, hence dildos and strap-ons, it's more about the person wielding it and not finding them attractive.

There will not be any NTR/cuck content. That isn't what I'm writing. Your relationships with both Katelyn and Lucy will grow and evolve, bit if you don't like one or the other, you can dump them. I had nightmares for months about my ex being with other guys. It doesn't make me horny, it makes me hate myself.
Thank god for none of that content!

I was hoping to dump Lucy already. I dont know why the MC would put up with a girlfriend never returning the favor when he helped her in the locker room and keeps on breaking off plans with him. That would definately not fly unless your a beta who likes being used... which is weird cause the MC doesnt look like some troll.

Reactions: Valeck and Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Thank god for none of that content!

I was hoping to dump Lucy already. I dont know why the MC would put up with a girlfriend never returning the favor when he helped her in the locker room and keeps on breaking off plans with him. That would definately not fly unless your a beta who likes being used... which is weird cause the MC doesnt look like some troll.
When you choose to 'clam down', there is a second option to dump Lucy, but I diabled it because I didn't want people choosing it then complaining about how short the game is. It will be added in around Chapter 4.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
When you choose to 'clam down', there is a second option to dump Lucy, but I diabled it because I didn't want people choosing it then complaining about how short the game is. It will be added in around Chapter 4.
Ok cool. So I will be back when chapter 4 drops (y)

Reactions: Valeck and Ellaraia

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I've been thinking about maybe making it transparent. I'm not sure if it's possible to have it be an option but it's something that I need to play with. You can press 'H' to hide it in the meantime.
Yeah, I already know that, but it gets really old when you have to do it in repeated frames.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, I already know that, but it gets really old when you have to do it in repeated frames.
Yeah, It's not perfect but you don't need it in every frame so It'll do for now. I'll play around with a few things like this soon.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Grammar error...
Current: "peek more than her interest"
Correct: "pique more than her interest"

Quite a few other spelling and grammar errors in the game. But damn near every developer on F95 makes this same peek/pique mistake.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The download and thread title are now for CHAPTER 2, so the changelog should list what is new in chapter 2.
pretty sure the dev hasnt released chapter 2 for the public yet, hence why it wouldnt be there. But yeah.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Grammar error...
Current: "peek more than her interest"
Correct: "pique more than her interest"

Quite a few other spelling and grammar errors in the game. But damn near every developer on F95 makes this same peek/pique mistake.
I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes