Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Veas

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
i too am curious as to what form of black magic is used to make this. I assume the locations are all made in blender custom, and the models i can only assume are exported from koitatsu and animated in blender, as I've never seen in-engine animation done that incredibly well

Apr 4, 2023
how do you unlock the scene showed in the second picture in the OP? am lost as my game says 'end of version' even tho im missing that one...

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Full Save for v3.3. Loads of Money!
Dumb question but it's not working when I put it in game/saves. My saves go there but replacing it with this doesn't work
Where's the save location?

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason, changing the save name to a quick save one works

Reactions: Ponrd

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Looks like a cowgirl scene. You should buy the Kama Sutra book and read it.
pretty sure my game is just bugged, but just to be sure, you don't have to do anything special to be able to buy the book right? when I click on purchase it I have no option, and when I go home to read it's not their either

Mar 6, 2021
pretty sure my game is just bugged, but just to be sure, you don't have to do anything special to be able to buy the book right? when I click on purchase it I have no option, and when I go home to read it's not their either
I'm not that sure but I think you should get a telegram message about books. Maybe books will be available when you max out your craft skills.

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
I'm not that sure but I think you should get a telegram message about books. Maybe books will be available when you max out your craft skills.
the Kama sutra is in the store, but when I click on it I don't have the option to actually buy it, it just says return.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
the Kama sutra is in the store, but when I click on it I don't have the option to actually buy it, it just says return.
Then you have most likely bought the books and need to read them back in the apartment to unlock the 2 positions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
no, I haven't. The book doesn't appear for me anywhere, my game seems to be bugged
It's bugged in that the option to buy it won't appear unless you have enough money. Grind work for a bit and it should appear once you have 5k (or more, I forgot how much the books are worth)

Bean10

Mar 13, 2019
i can't buy the uterus mode (v.0.3.2 - .0.3.5) I speak with the doctor in the robot shop and there is no option to buy anything ( I have many days playing in game and nothing happens )

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes