VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Could someone clarify the following;

1) Is SoiCowboy's Taboo mod from comment pg. 13 still needed to correct the Engrish in version 0.4? Is there still Engrish in 0.4? Will the taboo mod work in 0.4?
2) Is there an updated version of the Taboo mod?
3) If it isn't needed for Engrish correction anymore, is there another mod for age changing/etc.?

I eventually tired of reading all the comment pages for this info, gave up, and came here to figure out what the mod situation is.

I am very interested in the F/D premise and the renders, but I hesitate to start a game if there is a crazy strong Engrish aspect interfering with my immersion (not trying to call out dev, impressed as hell with people willing to put out products in a non-native language, but if you do that it would probably be worth getting a native speaker to fix up the grammar).

Unrelated, I see "dark path" mentioned in the patreon update, does that mean the dark path is ONLY available/begins there, or the dark path is CONTINUED in v0.45? Cause I would love to start dark path from the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Could someone clarify the following;

1) Is SoiCowboy's Taboo mod from comment pg. 13 still needed to correct the Engrish in version 0.4? Is there still Engrish in 0.4? Will the taboo mod work in 0.4?
2) Is there an updated version of the Taboo mod?
3) If it isn't needed for Engrish correction anymore, is there another mod for age changing/etc.?

I eventually tired of reading all the comment pages for this info, gave up, and came here to figure out what the mod situation is.

I am very interested in the F/D premise and the renders, but I hesitate to start a game if there is a crazy strong Engrish aspect interfering with my immersion (not trying to call out dev, impressed as hell with people willing to put out products in a non-native language, but if you do that it would probably be worth getting a native speaker to fix up the grammar).

Unrelated, I see "dark path" mentioned in the patreon update, does that mean the dark path is ONLY available/begins there, or the dark path is CONTINUED in v0.45? Cause I would love to start dark path from the beginning.
The English was noticeably worse in the last update compared to the prologue, but wasn't anything that made it unplayable. There were some surprising errors, but overall the writing is a strength of this game.

Dark park is an option from the start

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
The English was noticeably worse in the last update compared to the prologue, but wasn't anything that made it unplayable. There were some surprising errors, but overall the writing is a strength of this game.

Dark park is an option from the start
So I should still download the v 0.1 taboo mod and apply it, and it will affect the prologue but won't break the game? Or I shouldn't apply it, and accept the engrish, because the v 0.1 taboo mod will break the game and there isn't an updated version?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Good update. A lot shorter than I expected but I think its smart this way. Short but frequent updates is the way to go when starting out.

I am excited for the dark path because game usually ends after you pick those type of options but you continued it in a realistic way. Grammar seem to get progressively worst towards the end of update so continue to be careful with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Good update. A lot shorter than I expected but I think its smart this way. Short but frequent updates is the way to go when starting out.

I am excited for the dark path because game usually ends after you pick those type of options but you continued it in a realistic way. Grammar seem to get progressively worst towards the end of update so continue to be careful with that.
It's just a part of upcoming update. I hope new update will be up this month.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.045] [WickedGames]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Any chance of updating this walkthourgh? Or not needed anymore?
Just downloaded and it seems pretty intuitive which choices are romantic and which are corruption/dark path. Also most of the choices are just dark path so far, apparently romance path has yet to be implemented

Reactions: Sonico
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes